Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Football Rules...Go Ghana!!!

Batistuta was great player. Sad , he didn't get world cup under his belt. I guess we will see today if the Argentine can repeat the success of 86, and beat da Germs or if Klinsman could repeat the success of 1990 only this time as coach. It should be a great match!!!

web page

*insert terribly distraught and crying emoticon here*

Wasn't that the most nail-biting 30mins and penalties? I'm so sad for the Argentinians and I cant stand the Germans! :(

^^^I really thought Argies had it. Damn it.

I guess the Germs would be through to the finals. Italy or Ukraine would be no match. Hopefuly they will see Ronaldinho and Adriano in the finals.

Some people in here write off the italians, but the azzurri bring back their fluid football, and their strategy of attack, defend and counter-attack as usual with skill, class,and style, looking head on with germany.

So germany - italy

Brazil Vs France

England Vs portugal

England will win 2-1

Come on, the Azzuris have been lucky so far. With all match fixing in Serie A, who knows, Maybe Shevchenko and his boys were baugth off :D;)

As for England, with Deco out of the Portuguese line up, their chances look better.

YoYo man Buddy,

As for England my prediction was wrong, I was betting on bloody hype, but the Azsuris are different class,no matter the corruption in their backyard, like germans they are part of world cup history, they are maverick magians when it comes to the finale, the azzures are awesome and sublime when the cup is on sight, and when the devotion and nationalism kicks-in, historically they produce the goods in no time, fingers cross that Azzures will produce a hat trick – it’s possible, it will be a cut-throat game, because Germans don’t want to loose by hook or crook in their pitch, and between their

fans, their make or break is their next game with germany, if they beat germany it's likely they can beat france too,and win the world cup.

Sharmakee....All the teams that I wanted to see in the semis are knocked out . I was hoping atleast one latin powerhouse would make to the finals to beat the Germs at their turf. But that's not to be. Italians would do I guess. The Azzuris are already mad at German media for running racist articles in their papers. web page Both teams will be playing for national pride. It should be fun. As much as I dislike the Azzuris, I hope they do beat da Germs.

Its gonna be Italy VS Portugal, mark my words! This is gonne be a WC to remember.

As for the arrogant Germans, I'm glad they're going home... oh wait.. they are home. I guess they will have to watch from the sidelines then. HAHAHAHA. They ******* deserve it. Completely hate them after they sent my two fave teams home - England and Argentina.

Originally posted by Amelia:

Its gonna be Italy VS Portugal, mark my words! This is gonne be a WC to remember.

amelia,

I can’t help it but agree with you, yaa qaari’atul fingaan :D:D . This is a world cup semifinal. Any team can be beaten if one has a good strategic plan and heart. Motivationally Portugal is in a good position- underdog! Every sport’s talking-heard not mention our own SOL’s, have dismissed them. It will be one heck of game to watch tomorrow.

As for today’s I think the game was won by tactic.

At the first half each team did what they are good at: the Germans went on offense naturally and the Italians defended as there are masters on defense. But, the Italian couch ( Marcello Lippi being a master tactician) change the tactic to bait and switch…..defend and attack ….attack and defend. The Germans did not expect that the Italian will resort to relentless attack which minimized German offense to a mere occasional run and forced them to play defense (their weakness) most of the game.

It was a good tactical game. A better tactician came on top!

^^correction. England was sent home by the Portugal.

Italy was the better team and they have won the game because Germans did not have the bit more oomph to win the game. It was few secs of laziness that cost them the final and a chance to win the cup. However, me think that Italy will meet France in the final since Portugal can size up to the might of the french quality. Mark this, if Zidane is let loose as he has been the last two games, Portugal will need a Divine intervention to win the game.

Allez les blues (i dont like racist France, but the team has more black players and few muslims in it).