Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Football Rules...Go Ghana!!!

Intel   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

Yep the greasy and lazy Italians have won.

could've been us..could've easily been us icon_confused.gif

yeep still bitter icon_cry.gif

Originally posted by Abdillah:

Allez les blues (i dont like racist France, but the team has more black players and few muslims in it).

Don’t you find it ironic you are solely supporting France because of the same racist reason?

This is just a game. If the black players win, France will get the credit not the black people or Islam!

Originally posted by Yo-Yo Ma:

The 'greasy" Italians have won. Take dat Deutschland.

Sharmakee....Your boys have made it.

SomaInc...I guess it is Italy vs France

YoYo Man,

Italian job - well done

The tenacity of the Italians and the clinical finish of the last minute was breath taking; the purposeful and mechanical determination of Germans didn’t help against strong- minded and cool-headed Andrea Pirlo – the play maker with prevailing counter-attack.

England which Unfortunately I support cannot play like that - all what they do is lose their heads at the start of the game,then completely melt down - see Beckham in 98, same Roony in 2006, both of them are sent off for a silly aggressions at the start of the game.

I guess it will be France - Italy

What's with all the 'greasy' and 'lazy' references to the Italians? They did well and they deserved to win. I thought it would go into penalties, which would mean Germany would be victorious, but the Talyaani were not having it.

I wanted Germany to win, but I can't begrudge the Italians. They did it beautifully.

Would luv to see France in the Final, but I'm not making any more predictions. I plain suck at it.

^The German newspapers were running racist articles referring to the Italians as "lazy" and "greasy" and invoking the past (around 50 years ago) when some Italians came to Germany seeking work. I guess they used to do menial labour. It is not hard to see who is more racist now lol. Italy went sun tzu on them that is for sure and caused their first defeat at Dortmund.

mojam   

I suddenly have a newly found respect for the Azzuris. I never liked their style of play but yesterdays game was a Juventus style mixed with some Milan and Inter style of play. The defense of Juventus, the attacking tactical game and counter attacking style of Milan. And at the same time a fast building offence like that of Inter.

Amelia....Unfortunately Portugal is out. France vs Italy it is.But yes we did enjoy the German misery :D:D

Sharmaake....Yup, the Azzuris were excellent. For me the turning of the match is when Lippi brought in Del Piero and Gilardino. Lippi- Great tactician.

I guess we will see if the French maestro (Zizi) will lift up his second cup or if the Italian tenacity will win the cup for the fourth time.

QANCIYE   

France all the way. they are the only African team left

Viva la france (Excuse my french) LOL

I hope they play better against qurunka talyaaniga cuz they didn't play well compare the way the did against Brazil

Don’t you find it ironic you are solely supporting France because of the same racist reason?

This is just a game. If the black players win, France will get the credit not the black people or Islam!

We all have our prejudice. Need I say more. But I would not discriminate based on that.

Originally posted by qori xabaalan:

Don’t you find it ironic you are solely supporting France because of the same racist reason?This is just a game. If the black players win, France will get the credit not the black people or Islam! [/QB]

I don't think his supporting a team because he shares common traits with them is racist. If France wins the cup the team will be the world champions for 2006 and this is precisely what they'll be remembered for. That is a goal in itself. Get with it.

Originally posted by Yo-Yo Ma:

Amelia....Unfortunately Portugal is out. France vs Italy it is.But yes we did enjoy the German misery :D:D

Sharmaake....Yup, the Azzuris were excellent. For me the turning of the match is when Lippi brought in Del Piero and Gilardino. Lippi- Great tactician.

I guess we will see if the French maestro (Zizi) will lift up his second cup or if the Italian tenacity will win the cup for the fourth time.

Yoyo Man,

What you got in Sunday is strange two strange teams with a different attributes as you said - the Genius of Zidane and his co, and the tenacity of the greasy pizza boys: now spot the difference

Both of them start as bad as possible in the beginning.

Both of them were struggling and some times looking very desperate and disappointing.

Both of them hang on to the dear life in the middle of the tourement.

Both of them knows both ways of easy diving, and hard work to finish off the job in hand.

Both of them defeat the giants in the game. Brazil and Germany.

In Sunday - it's anyone's cup. But if France play like last nite with Portuguese - were Ronlado and Figo on the flanks and decco in the centre and they were missing all the time, I don’t think , they can have that lesiure or survive that much with Italian assault in that regard, were a fraction of seconds they can find the net if you give them that space, it's unpredictable at this point let us what happens!

^^

Yoyoman,

With that bloody french dive in the first 5 minutes, which wasn't fair at all, it suppose to be 2 - nil, adding that disqualified goal of the italins.

What you expecting Milan, Inter milan and juventis are doing in itlay making toys or plays real games.

and that Algerian silly and his punch bring them back when they all learn how sing the La Marseillaise, the french national anthem :D;) (just joking), it was french world cup until Zuzu lost his temp! Macaleesh. there is times you need to kill someone. specailly italian basstardo icon_razz.gif

Sharmaake -The Italian basstardo admitted insulting Zizou though he denied calling Zidine a terrorist or bad mouthing his mom. Personally,Materazzi did a little nipple twister on Ziziou. Maybe I was the only one who saw that. web page

^^ Actually that has come up in several forums so no you are not the only one.

The amount of speculation has been crazy. These lip readers have come up with completly different interpretations. According to differing sources Materazzi could have insulted his mother, his sister, his Algerian heritage, wished death on his family, called him a dirty terrorist, told him to play for his own country, hoped that his first ever coach Jean (who recently died of cancer)suffered in his death amongst others. I mean how many lips and whose lips are being read? :eek: If we find it is as serious as Zidane suggested then I only hope FIFA take action It is the least they can do.

On a side note Gallas has put diplomacy aside and declared that the Italians are "cheats" and that he wants to "smash" Materazzi. What a man! :D