Football Rules...Go Ghana!!!

N.O.R.F   

I have my day planned like this,,,

1.30 - Duhur

2.00 - shopping

3.00 - sttle down for the game with the lads :D

5.00 - celebrate??

Go Ghana!

^ Yup..the Swedes were very unimpressive in this tournament.

Ghana v Brazil...I predict plenty of dives, endless yellow cards and, of course, a biased South American referee. Should be fun. :D

Blame the ref again, actually this time i do, he systamaticlly booked as many Ghanaian players as he can in the 1st half so thereafter they had to play with caution.

and also a bit of Ghanaian naivety in the finishing departmant is to blame.

The refereeing gets more interesting, but I think the better team won here. I guess it is France vs Brazil next.

It was good run though....Better luck next time Ghana!!!!!

SoMa_InC   

Ghana outplayed the Brazilians but they lacked finishing. The likes of Stephen Appiah and Mukhtari had the midfield on lockdown but those one touches were never accurate. Brazil never threatened but when they did, they scored. That was diffrence between the two teams.

But still there is another African team to support, FRANCE. The racist and arrogant Arogones, the Spanish Manager is sent home. What a looser! Henry is having the last laugh.

Tahliil   

Brazil have not been tested yet...Let's see and watch how they hold up against the French...

As Ghana goes, i think no one was even thinkin anything close to an upset...they run around a lot but got no finishin touches...I think they could taket he Brazilian if they put their heart in the game and stop callin themselves The Brazilian of Africa....Go figure! it's a cruel world...where your mentors never even cuts you slack.

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

But still there is another African team to support, FRANCE. The racist and arrogant Arogones, the Spanish Manager is sent home. What a looser! Henry is having the last laugh.

I think he was the same guy - that same spainish coach who said to the black french players few yrs ago "a black shit". hahahaaa 2night hes feeling more worse than - silly neef.

Runtii Zidane is master skipper, he killoff the game last minute, a moment of brilliance at the end, Surely England is lacking someone way foward like him, a sweeper may i say,it will be disappointing walee when they will bring their defensive game in the garoonka ciyaarta, when things are hotting up to this level in the world cup, where a little glimpse of space you give away will kill you automatically.La France bien cuite, they were my third team after England, Brazil and France, viva la france.

Let see us Germany Vs Argies, will be enteraining footie, it should be a great game.

Tasbax cala khair

Soma_Inc...The man is sore loser. He is now along with Puyol accusing Theiry of diving to get a free kick. You got beaten. Leave it there!!! The Spanish was good team, and sadly comes short at every world cup venue.

The two teams that don't deserve in the next stage is definately Italy and Ukriane.Lucky, they get to face each other next.

I think the semis would be

Italy vs Argentina ( I know Germans are good, and have home advantage)

England vs Brazil

N.O.R.F   

Ghana comitted suicide when trying to play the offside trap near the half way line :confused:

Argies vs Italia

England vs France

Let the 'real' games begin!

Originally posted by Northerner:

Argies vs Italia

England vs France

I thought Argentina had to face France? :confused: . Perhaps I've it wrong but I hope its as above. I love the Argentinians, altho they were so much more attractive to me with Batistuta playing last time around.

Go, Go Argies!