Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Football Rules...Go Ghana!!!

Did anybody catch today's matches. Group E definately provided most entertaining and conversational games in the world cup so far.Love how Ghana came back from the last defeat, and crushed the Czechs. N the USA vs Italy match was just crazy. Never seen so many red cards in game. Your predictions people,

who was gonna to the second from this group?

Iam betting on Ghana , and the Czechs. I know the Italians are good, but i hope they will be eliminated!!!!

Salaan...

Iga dhaaf yaaqeey maraxyadaas. Markuu mid kamid ah iyaga lasoo baxay an oppressing flag -- that calan of Yahuud ayeeba qandho i qabatay. Not kaligeey, but a bunch of us who were watching the game.

I didn't watch the first half, laakiin markaan arkay the second half, waxaaba u maleeyaa Jamyuuriyada Jek waala sixray today. That was a ridiculous game, sidii ciyaal camal loogu ciyaaraaye.

And that aarbiitaro in Talyaaniga iyo Mareykanka game, I don't think he will be allowed to referee again in a Ciyaaraha Adduunka game. Ma xumeen but too many unnecessary rooso uu dhiibaaye; I had never seen that before in a ciyaar.

Jamilah   

Go Ghana!!! The only African nation which I have hope in....please don't disappointment me.

BTW what was with the Israeli flag when the Ghanans were celebrating thier victory??

Originally posted by Jamilah:

Go Ghana!!! The only African nation which I have hope in....please don't disappointment me.

BTW what was with the Israeli flag when the Ghanans were celebrating thier victory??

I think Isreal was playing political and connecting with the African nations - mostly christian nations in africa, creating many charities and orphan centres to reach-out to the hearts and minds of the people, for so many reasons such as - to beat politial isloations, natural resources, trade, voting in UN, and all the rest, while Muslim Arabs alawys shutting the door at the face to the war-torn Somalians, great difference of friendship. my guess.

He plays in israel but still i thought he was out of line for doing that, this is the world cup after win like that he should be waving his own flag.. for me that was the only negative thing out of that game but again it was just one individual not the whole team.

Greetings folks ....Suddenly I feel more African than I have ever known, the pulse is pumping like never b4, the heartbeat is doubling by every kick and I suppose its seing an African team do what most others have failed so far and that is to to give afootballing lesson to ateam that is rated amongst the favourites.....Go Ghana Go Ghana. Cant wait to see them qualify. More confidence better football I guess.

ScarFace   

top game i liked how they came back from the first defeat and crushed the czechs.....they could have scored 8 goals man they need to work on their shooting..... :D

^^^ Like playmaker said i think he plays in isreal....kinda stuuupid to be carrying another countries flag when your country won their first game.....dumb

predictions ghana will top the group, the czechs second.....the italians need to go home......

p.s

france against korea was a good game as well.....i can see france on their way home :D man them indayars never get tired.... :D amazed how they played....

TOGO COME ON....MAKE YOUR MARK NOW :(

^^^^Couldn't agree more the Italians need to go.

MMA..I don't know wat happened Nedved's boys. Apart from the flag incident, it was an interesting, and as for other game, I hope they don't allow that referee in the game again.

Sharmarkee.....I think he did for more personal reasons. He was supposedly getting axed from his club. That "gesture" might have won a spot in his club.

Qleap....I can't wait either. I hope they crush da yanks real good.

N wat happen to Brasil....pathetic how they played yesterday.N France need to go home too.

Ghana win friends in Israel

Paintsil plays for the Israeli side Hapoel Tel Aviv

Ghana has gained lots of new fans in Israel after their 2-0 victory over the Czech Republic on Saturday.

Defender John Paintsil, who plays for Hapoel Tel Aviv, waved the Israeli flag to celebrate the Group E victory.

Israel's Sports Minister, Ofir Pines Paz was quick to recognise Paintsil's gesture.

"We have an Israeli at the World Cup. Paintsil's gesture has warmed our hearts and many Israelis have now become supporters of Ghana," Paz said.

Paintsil joined Maccabi Tel Aviv in 2002 before switching to their city rivals Hapoel.

"I love the supporters in Israel so I decided to take out the flag," Paintsil said.

"I have played for Hapoel and Maccabi Tel Aviv and the supporters there always made me happy so I wanted to repay them."

Fifa spokesman Markus Siegler said the game's governing had no problem with Pantsil's action.

_41782096_paintsilflag270.jpg

"Its like the mask incident last week when Ivan Kaviedes scored for Ecuador against Costa Rica and pulled a mask over his face to celebrate. Let's not get too petty about this. I think it's fine."

Israeli soccer pundits said Hapoel were looking to axe Paintsil from their line-up for next season but the club might now want to reconsider.

Hapoel issued a statement thanking Paintsil.

"The club is proud of its player John Paintsil, who raised the blue and white flag at the World Cup and in so doing expressed the warm ties between himself, his club and the country," Hapoel's statement read.

Originally posted by Yo-Yo Ma:

^^^^Couldn't agree more the Italians need to go.

MMA..I don't know wat happened Nedved's boys. Apart from the flag incident, it was an interesting, and as for other game, I hope they don't allow that referee in the game again.

Sharmarkee.....I think he did for more personal reasons. He was supposedly getting axed from his club. That "gesture" might have won a spot in his club.

Qleap....I can't wait either. I hope they crush da yanks real good.

N wat happen to Brasil....pathetic how they played yesterday.N France need to go home too.

Thanks Yoyo man for clearification, apperciation for Bariis-isku-Dhexkaris goes a long way, in fact i was wondering when he waved that flag,saying what the heck & what's the point?

Oi Peeps I think it's good for the game if England wins this time, a powerful media and mad fans - a deadly combination smile.gif Come on England, who cares the boys from brazil,or latino lads, surley we will have a free national holiday if england wins - Go England Go :D it's like having a tea with the queen, something Aussies, Canadians plus kiwis die for!

Waxaaba kaaga sii daran, the flag-waving Yahuud-wannabe dude markuu celebration sameynaayo, who scored that goal?

A Muslim, la yiraahdo Cali Suulleey Mansuuri. Or something like that. There are also other Muslim players, like Xabiib Max'ed iyo Axmed Ciise.

Perhaps that guy should bring a Falastiini flag next time. It would be interesting. But now, I ain't no fan of theirs. Never was a fan of Afrikaan teams, either and ever. Ciyaarahoodaba kama helo. Bug. Bug. Bug. Lee la ciyaaraa. That is their style.

Jarmalka. Yes. The only team aan la jiro since aan bilaabay banooni fiirsasho, oo aan ciyaal ahaa. Along with Xaaji's Romania, Jarmalka xul aan waligeey la jiray waaye, with Matiyoos, Voller iyo whole bunch.

Not to mention my younger brother waxaa lagu samiye a Jarmal national player, I believe called Dieter Hoeness. My brother's nick name is TiiTaa, since '86 World Cup when he was a baby.

The reason? Both had huge eyerbrows -- now mentioning it, let me google.

dieter.jpg

MMA and Shar...The Ghana FA apolagized his little stunt. The man was just looking for himself. A little to do with politics really.

The Ghana is on...already one up....Go Ghana!!!!!!

Hopefully the Czechs will win too!!!!!!

ScarFace   

^^^^1 up

Come on Czechs, Italy needs to go out and Ghana needs to top the group.....they will be facing Brazil otherwise :D

ScarFace   

Yo-Yo Ma YEah they apologised like they say dont Bite the hand that Feeds.....bit foolish tho

2-1 to ghana

the Czechs are a man down..........> :mad: