Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Torture pic from the ****

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:eDf7PvVE1LOj_M:http://www.zimbabwemetro.com/wp-content/uploads/20 09/11/******_Torture_455532039.jpg&t=1

UWSLF betrayed the people of the Somali region, the only ones that are happy are the rich ones in Jijiga and the main towns, while the killing of the Nomads still continues.

[ October 24, 2010, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

This picture is Somalia and not Ethiopia.

Canadian forces burning a young Somali boy in Baladweiyn I think if I remember correctly.

It was very sad moment, I remember someone was following this case and perssuing justice for the victim against the soldiers in Canada, how did it end? Anyone knows?

It's the ****, just check the sources man. How are these people Canadians? They're all black.

[ October 24, 2010, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^This picture I have seen it somewhere before, it is a famous picture, If it is not the Canadian incident then it must be Abu-Guraib, Iraq.

Is this infamous picture still circulating online after it was exposed right here on SOL about a year ago? Waw.

First it was claimed it was a torture cell in Boosaaso, as Dayniile site claimed.

And now this. Weird.

They got the original picture from this site.

torture4.jpg?w=300&h=209

Here is the original, unblurred picture. As one can clearly see, they are not Soomaalis. They are perhaps Sri Lankan people. The blurred picture -- one official's face is blurred in the photoshopped picture -- was first posted by Dayniile and other websites copied it without questioning.

Faafan   

Not this photo again, I have seen this before kk

Theres nothing worse than Gabdhaha naasaha laga jaro, wiilasha xiniinyaha korontada lagaga qabto, kuwa xilibkooda la goo'gooyo, kuwa la dabo, kuwa siliga lagu ceejiyo, kuwa baaska lagu furo, kufisga, dhaca, boobka, jidh-dilka, jeelka,xasuuqa,barakicinta etc this is the reality of dhulka somaliyeed ee itoopiya gumeysato.