Sign in to follow this  
Abdi2005

Jowhar oo ay maxkamadaha la wareegen

Paragon   

^^Now c'mon reer Mudug are rageedi and the place is where men grow. So let us not kick them out, my friend. The current shambles will end well. Cheer up, me :D .

me   

They are good but come on, they should stay army officers thats it. Their roles in Somali society should be limited.

Look what they did. They produced Caydiid and C/lahi Yusuf. It takes special talent to produce guys like that. Is it the water?

There is nothing to cheer up man. Its a historical day. Its te day we invited Ethiopia to rule usand its C/lahi Yusuf who did it. The peoplewho supported him all those years should know that they will be held responsible for this because this old man will soon die after he messed our future up

me   

And they crumble!

-Xildhibaan Muuse Suudi Yalaxow iyo Bashiir Raage Shiiraar oo ka mid ahaa Isbahaysiga sii baaba'aya argagixiso la dirirka iyo nabad

ku soo celinta magaalada Muqdisho ayaa goor dhaw si rasmi ah shaaca uga qaadey inay isaga baxeen Isbahaysigaas isla markaana aysan dib dambe ugu mid noqon doonin.

-Wararka ka imaanaya magaalada Jowhar ayaa sheegaya in maleeshiyaadka Maxkamadaha Islaamiga ah ay qabsadeen degmada Mahadaay oo 22 KM dhanka qorax

ka soo baxa ka xigta magaalada Jowhar.

Degamada Mahadaay waxay maxkamaduhu weerareen ka dib markii ay soo baxeen warar sheegaya in ay halkaasi isku urursanayaan deegaankaasi Maleeshiyaadka Max'ed Dheere oo saaka laga qabsadey degmada Jowhar.

Qabsashada labadan degmo ee Gobolka Shabeelaha dhexe ay qabsadeen maleeshiyaadka Maxkamadaha ayaa waxay ka dhigaysaa in badi gobolkaasi ay iminka maamulaan Midowga Maxaakiimta Islaamiga.

Degmooyinka ku teedsan dhanka Xeebta ee Gobolka Shabeelaha dhexe ayaa ka maqan gacanta maleeshiyaadka Maxkamadaha oo isku balaarinaya Gobolada Banaadir iyo Shabeelooyinka.

Lets not gett too excited, the warlords were always full of it. Mohamed Dheere and Qaynyare were weak cab drivers turned big men.

As for the courts lets see what their next move is.. Baidoa is out of bounds, but maybe they will rescue the people of Marka and Barava?

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Lets not gett too excited, the warlords were always full of it. Mohamed Dheere and Qaynyare were weak cab drivers turned big men.

As for the courts lets see what their next move is.. Baidoa is out of bounds, but maybe they will rescue the people of Marka and Barava?

I can see you already thinking your next move. :D

Duufaan   

The court do not have public support in Bay region, they are the warlods there and if they go there they are not going to win. I think the next few days the court will make the decision to go Bay. The court have the momentem but Abdilaahi is better position. the court have reached in the top and their fall will start.

Abdi2005   

With big probability baidhabo will be the next target as some news hints, will baidhabo fall with the help Boqol hore and Galadle like balcad did with the help of cabdi xaashi?

Duufaan,

I have stated before that the warlords were never that powerful. Now I add that these courts are not that strong neither.

Just like Qaynyare lost so will Inda Cade and those who follow him..

Mohamed Dheere was a persona non grata, so it is no real suprise that he lost Jowhar.

As for Baidoa, it will be fireworks like never seen before if these courts attack Bay.

Bali Doogle will be a target..

nuune   

Originally posted by Abdi2005:

Images from jowhar

mxashishrif.jpg

I love this picture, relaxed, calm, Maashaa Allaah, Shariifka and Xaashi are easy going fellas.

Xarago   

Qosaal gariir aa ku dhacey kuwi usacaba tumayay Maxakiinta markey ay guuleysanayeen....sho Baydhabo aya lo sosocda aya dadka ka naxisey smile.gif