Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

The Galgala conflict and its misleading association with Islamic Extremism

Thankful   

Lol, Cadde and any other Puntland government offical in their 4 and sometimes more years in office never received accusations from the United Nations Security Council for criminal activity. Eastern Sanaag, Atam, Ilka-Jiir and Faroole were all specifically mentioned!!!!....I was just pointing out my surprised that in such a short time this could happen to the government.

The UN report made no mention of Cadde in it or his previous admin, despite your Diaspora attempts to lodge baseless claims. However when a comprehensive investigation was done, the criminals were clearly pointed out. Which ironically turned out to be Cadde's biggest opponents. Eastern Sanaag, Faroole Atam, as I mentioned earlier!!

The truth has a funny way of revealing itself!!

Now Atam will be dealt with, a man that went on radio and sided with Al Shabaab!

Accusations against Ilka Jir and his relations to piracy specifically Farah Hanano a short lived pirate being held in Yemen is clearly fabrications.

However his relation to Faroole is that of a member of PLs government which is known that both Faroole and his son are involved in Piracy in Eyl.

The SSDF mafia of Eastern Bari-Nugaal - North Mudug is one that is all on a short string.

Today its a man hunt, tomorrow its a clan war, the next self-destruction of a state.

Bal Ann Maakhir Haybsado

Som@li   

Originally posted by Thankful:

Now Atam will be dealt with, a man that went on radio and sided with Al Shabaab!

Maskiin, ma intaas bay kaaga dhegtay, You sound like a broken record, smile.gif Rag baa mesha isku haya, ee wax iska dhici, And you know Hub, lacag wax walba adaa ku badan. But I tell you one thing, Galgala will be graveyard for Faroole, and his militia waging this unjust war.

Thankful   

I agree I sound like a broken record. But when I hear people defending Atam, I feel I must remind them what this guy said on Pal Talk. That interview is the Puntland governments Ace in justifying their actions. I truly believe that the reason the people of E.Sanaag and W.Bari are not defending him specifically is because of that interview!

If I keep reading about how he is a man defending minerals or the people of a certain area, I feel I must bring evidence (Paltalk interview), to contradict those lies.

So, as long as E.Sanaag's radical Diaspora posts comments that defend the man, I feel I have a duty to respond to it.

Originally posted by Dabshid:

quote:Originally posted by Thankful:

Maskiin, ma intaas bay kaaga dhegtay, You sound like a broken record,
smile.gif
Rag baa mesha isku haya, ee wax iska dhici, And you know Hub, lacag wax walba adaa ku badan. But I tell you one thing, Galgala will be graves from Faroole, and his militia waging this unjust war.
:D

:D:D Waryaa Thankful, let the children weep for their lost EGG (Attom).

Wonderfull, Bal ummad dhan oo been isku maaweelinaysa oo websites u furtay bal eeg: Galgala , laasqoray, Dhahar, allsanaag Bal ilaah baan idinku dhaariyee Mid hal erey oo run ah qora haddaad aragtaan ii soo sheega. Ma ummaddaas baa inay aflaxdo laga sugayaa.

:D