Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

This is a good news

At last the so called UN who dine and wine in Nairobi's lavish game parks are doing something meaningful for the Somali people.

Haddaba,
UNICEF
iyo Wasaaradda Waxbarashada ee
Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland
, ayaa maanta kaga dhawaaqay magaalada Hargeysa bilowga mashruuca
dhismaha in ka badan boqol School
oo loogu talo galay
in ay wax ku bartaan caruur dhan 33 kun oo arday

100 iskuul oo laga dhisayo Somaliland

Somaliland oo laga hirgelinaayo Boqol iyo Sadex Dugsi Dhexe/Hoose In laga Dhiso

Qudhac   

this would add up to nearly 10,000 new students per gobol thats brilliant.

to add to that burco university is opening very soon. indeed somalilands education is sreaming ahead :D

N.O.R.F   

The kids will be teaching us a few thhings soon IA.

Qudhac, there is a fund raising event for Buro Uni in London on the 26th. No doubt i shall be making a contribution :cool:

Rahima   

I am so proud of the people back home. Having just returned from the horn, Mogadishu and Somaliland in particular, I have to say Mashallah-absolutely impressive, especially the education.

This indeed is good news smile.gif .

Qudhac   

northener

brother i should make contribution as well, the UK was given a target of $100,000 dollers, which i believe majority of that collection is almost reached, canada almost reached its target of 30,000 dollers as well as the Imirates norway USA and others.

African   

Sultan slight correction dear;

"Aqoon la'aani waa iftin la'aanee

Ogaada ogaada dugsiyada ogaada"

can't remember the rest.

truly its excellent news.

^^ tanag yuu ina ader

How have you been lately btw? smile.gif

Northerner and Qudhac lol

It seems everybody loves Burco for some reason. Looma kala hadhin, here DownUnder. :D

Qudhac   

sultan

lool you right burco does have especiall place in most peoples heart, it will always be our cultural capital (hidiyo dhaqan) but i was there in ramadan for the first time in ten years and alot has changed you wont see a single bud or toori :eek: :eek:

and they all eat fish and salad :eek:

i thought to myself have burcawis gone soft over the years :eek: since it has always been

"Xayraan" city along with galkacayo..

Blessed   

...it's way over due. These sluggish UNICEF lot have promised support as early as 1993. But Alxamdulilah, I'm glad that they finally started taking some action.

<-- very proud of our educators and developers. True patriots of SL, no doubt.

Originally posted by Qudhac:

you wont see a single bud or toori :eek: :eek:

and they all eat fish and salad :eek:

No Budh or Toori and Salad; Hayaaay! :eek:

Are you sure you went to Burco Boosh weyn?

On the real though, why do some people assume Burcawis are such xaryamy reer miyis?

Some dude wouldn't have it that I was reer Burco.. he had the audacity to tell me.. laakin waad dabeecad fiicantahay.. ma noqon kartid.. :mad: :mad: .at that I've threatened to beat the crap outa him.. he believed me after that :D

Speaking of love for Burco...anyone heard that Kaskey's new song? Can't remember all the lyrics but man it's heart throbbing... sida loo amaanayo. You'd think Burco was a woman… :D

Qudhac   

ameenah

loool i dont think burco is or was reer miyi city but its just that its enhabitants used to be such hard headed xayraamiin with very twisted sence of humour but that was what made it it so speciall..

but all that has changed atleast of what i saw people are more intrested in making money and chit chatting about politics while sipping their teas, rather than dissing hargeisawis and talking about how soft they are.. :eek:

and on top of that they eat fish.. and salad and grow bannas in their gardens, these activities would have been seen as insults by original reer burcaawis :eek: :eek: loooooool