Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Australia 3 Japan 1

final games in this group looks like this

Brazil v Jaban ( with one Brazilian in their side)

Croatia v Croatia ( along with Serbs, 1 Italian and one Assuie in their side)

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

I am still waiting until the beast within the Brazilians is fully unleashed, who will it be, will it be against the Yanks? I hope not.

So your true loyalties have been revealed. Nice way to deflect attention from the fact that the United States is nothing more than a "Big Fat Zero" icon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

Some exciting games today, Ecuador v Germany & Engalnd v Sweden. They should give us a clearer picture of how the world cup will shape up.

Go Germany (and England) if that is possible :D

^^ LillyWater somehow your loyalties are farmly with the blue indho Duetchlanders ( or Poles looking at their strike force)

Did u see the French line-up, only Baritez and Sagnol ( even he looks foreign ) where white.

^^^ There were a couple somali looking guys.

I know this is getting off topic ( as if that has stopped me before :D ) but I always thought the Saudi runner Hadi Al Somayli could have been somali. Somayli being the arab version of Somali perhaps?

Judge for yourself.

hadi_al-somayli_04.jpg

In any case there are many Arabs who look Somali.

-Lily-   

As usual Germany played spectacularly. They are looking very organised and very together as a team.

I have an old loyalty when it comes to Germany.

NP, the guy looks nothing like a Somali.

Intel   

:D Mr. Red Sea

the image stays mate, it depicts historic event :cool:

Originally posted by Hizb_UK:

Croatia v Croatia ( along with Serbs, 1 Italian and one Assuie in their side)

actually more like..Aussies Vs Aussies

at-least 4 of the Croatian starting line-up were born-and-bred in Australia.

Jamilah   

Looking forward to the Australia Vs Crotia match, my entire family is against Australia :mad: . I keep telling them they are disloyal and deserve to have their citizenship stripped!

On a more postive note this is my 300th post ( and in the sport section, who would've thought) :D

mojam   

Australia could pull it off. Not that they have a good team but Hiddink is one heck of a coach.

Korea, who he was coaching ended 4th last world cup.

PSV Eindhoven, who he was coaching shook the mighty AC Milan in the semi-finals of last years Champions league.

PSV Eindhoven, who he was coaching won two back-to-back Eredivisie titles and one cup final.

Oz   

Aussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssie.............oi oi oi ..we through to the second round " Woooooo hoooooooo"............Harry Kewell's 79th minute goal has brought Australian back to 2-2 against Croatia ehehehe brazil hahaha beat japan 4 - 1 lol.Awesome match !

Cheers all

Stoked that Australia qualified. I don't know what it is about them but I like them best now...second only to England. The game ended in a mess tho...what was with the referee?

The Ghanaians were brilliant...I'm only sad they have to face Brazil next. :(

^^^ I know why you like them...now admit it...let it out!! :D

NP: What were you expecting The Boys from down under are working hard and proving doubters wrong as Usuall

Aussie Aussie oi oi !!

Cheers

Aussies going down under smile.gif

Very truly they are resilient, they can turn around the situation for their benefit; I thought they were cliffhangers before, cliff hanging with fingernails – ready to fall on their face ;)