Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

Poll: Marry a married man or a Non-Somali man?

This thread is inspired by Nur's "Scarce Resources" aka pro-Polygymy.

The question I pose to the ladies:

1) Would you choose to marry a maried Somali man?

OR

2) Marry a Non-Somali man (who isn't married AND muslim)?

Make sure to pick an answer before you give your opinion. Have a nice day.

Aaliyyah   

Reality check sister I am not so eager about the idea of marrying outside yr race as i once was. Since things will be more complicated than they need to be, since u will have hard time relating with a brother from another culture. But, if I had no other alternative, like if I had to choose between a married Somali, and single man from another culture. Certainly I would get married to the guy from the other culture. Like I already mentioned in the "Scarce Resources" I can never imagine myself married to a guy who is married to another. This is how it works with me never ever bother with a married man, and if yur man looks for another get yr divorce. beleive me those already married to farahs have enough problems on their plate. so have mercy on them sistas and stay away from married farahs. like come on he has kids to take care of, a woman to appreciate, why would he want another xalimo?? guys need to be a lil more resposible dats how i c it.

Wa salaam

Cara.   

Yeah, what happened to the single Somali men? This is what happens when you fall asleep at the wheel guys. The married men and the foreigners baa na dafaya. Stop banking on your good looks and charm and make an effort!

Shakti   

Originally posted by Equilibrium:

what happend?

we out the game?

how?

i'm single!

lol@ Equilibrium, ask mr Nur.. look at his post about "Scarce Resource".. totally pro men desire

Originally posted by Nistisa:

This is so easy. Marry a non-Somali man, who is a muslim, unmarried and completely hot.

Good luck with that one. :(

Originally posted by Cara:

Yeah, what happened to the single Somali men? This is what happens when you fall asleep at the wheel guys. The married men and the foreigners baa na dafaya. Stop banking on your good looks and charm and make an effort!

Aye Aye Captain,i'll wake up now. :D

Shakti   

**exuse my double post, im borad and i wanna reach my 100 post. u see im done being alien**

now let me answer Reality Check's question

4 me #1 but Only if he doesnt mind me having a husband already!

Nur is promoting the 2nd marriages, which sadly leads to family separation. personally im very tired of these men who always advocating their selfishness as form of god’s will..

“oh Sister, if u let ur husband marry another woman u r gone get tremendous ajir from allah ”

oh yeah, will I receive the same ajir if i let him get married and i do the same thing, by marry someone else while im married 2 him??

:eek: "subhanallah sister" ....

so spare me. Im done with any thing that is pro-men! Y r we women always getting the bad end of the deal?? huh? :mad: i 2 would like to change my diet

faraax here

Ali Khan there

abdi over there........ :D

Originally posted by Devilangle:

so spare me. Im done with any thing that is pro-men!
:D

Geez its about time innit?Val and her armies of feminists are working on ur welcome sort of party right as i type these words.

I am gonna get in to trouble for having said the little i have said. :(

P.s.i thought u was a faarax. :D

Shakti   

^^like u said "u was a farax" i WAS a faraax Now im Xalimoo with ARAWELO mentality.. would u like 2 test the water?? :D

I am a somali man who is really supporting the idea that our ladies should marry outsiders..

I advise Somali ladies,

Marry an outsider and see the difference.. ...

Hablaha free halaga dhigo.. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif