Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

AU Endorses AMISOM to Attack Islamic Militias

Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

i only hope to Allah that these filthy kuffar and their munafiq allies are expelled from somalia.

lol I only hope that the "filthy kuffar" haul you back to Somalia so you can enjoy life under Shabaab.

The Zack   

Peacenow, you must have been humiliated in an Arab prison to have this much HATE for Arabs. Every sentence you post has the word "Arab" in it. Get over it yow and stop this generalization thing.

For the topic at hand, it is do or die thing. It can can deadly civilian casualties but it can also help kick al-shabaab fully out of the cities.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

"Sheffield" -- and not Xamar where your so-called jihaad you advocate supposedly is at -- last time aan maqlay was a "filthy kuffar" town.

Should those "filthy kuffar" town dwellers expel you from their city? Adoo poor refugee ah kugu soo dhaweeye to their "filthy kuffar" town, giving you a shelter, a sharci and some education. Should they too rescind your sharci as well and expel you again?

"Filthy kuffar" waa kuwaa dhulkooda nabad ugu nooshahay now, baahina kugu heynin, habeenkiina meel aad u hooyatid ku heysatid, unlike hundreds of thousands poor, miserable Soomaalis wax ee cunaan la' xabbadna ka fakan la', the same xabbad and destruction you comfortably support from your very comfortable "filthy kuffar" Sheffield town.

Brother Somali pirate and his family didn't go to Sheffield on tanks nor did they bombard civilians in Sheffield. They didn't seeK to change or enforce the British government by force. Secondly, plenty of SOmali immigrants and refugees are deported and expelled back to their country of origin in Europe, if they persistently break the law. What's the connection between them(AMISOM) and SOmali migrants? There is none. One can't compare apples and oranges.

I think it is grossly disingenuous to compare armed AMISOM mecenaries with Somali immigrants in Britain. AMISOM was trained to kill SOmali people who the US deems as extremists. They aided the brutal Ethiopian occupation, killed hundreds of SOmalis in the process and one of their soldiers preyed on a young woman in Muqdisho and sexually exploited her . Just a short list of their plethora of crimes.

I find it ironic that yall are trying to silence the brother for condemning foreign troops, who have announced aggression and further warfare, in his own native land. This is a legitimate right, according to Islamic and International laws of justice.

However, I'll correct him by saying that there are many good kufar/non Muslims, even Jews, who stand in solidarity(unlike flight 13 "ilbax" Somalis who even think it is civilized to support Israeli genocide against Gaza) with the Muslim peoples who are being oppressed in their own captial cities and homes. The thoroughbred British pittbull of Scottish warrior origins, Sir George Galloway, is but one example.

Our disagreement is not with ordinary non Muslims, as some people are trying to insinuate here, rather it is with the Ethiopians , AMISOM and various armies/UN institutions who are killing and trying to enforce their political will( check a post by sister mujahida warmoog titled colonization) in our own countries. The holy Quran has given this clarification in the early period of Islam:

39. To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid;- 40. (They are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right,- (for no cause) except that they say, "our Lord is Allah.. Did not Allah check one set of people by means of another, there would surely have been pulled down monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, in which the name of Allah is commemorated in abundant measure. Allah will certainly aid those who aid his (cause);- for verily Allah is full of Strength, Exalted in Might, (able to enforce His Will).

The fact that non Muslims gave us a home/benefits doesn't mean that they have a right to occupy Muqdisho with their bulldozing tanks( which are funded with taxpayer money) and make declarations of warfare such as this one.

It's like saying Palestinians immigrants in the USA can't disagree with US funding/arming of Israeli occupiers. This only works in the logic of defeatist and illogical people. The laws of justice and thoroughbrednimo are present not matter where a human soul resides. Hasn't it ever occured to you, that the people who replied to this thread, all in chorus, celebrating the fact that African Mecenaries are going to bring their tanks a out into civilian populations also in live the West?

Why don't yall launch a tirade against them?If amisom was massacaring people during Yusuf time,as Sheikh Shariff used to cry, then there is no difference during Shariffs time. A crime is a crime. Billahi caleykum.Marka, wa Ramadane ilahay ka cabsada.

Originally posted by peacenow:

quote:Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

wow. look at the cheering hyenas on here. christian forces to attack somalis in their own country. well done somalis. well done.

how low have the mighty sunk to. where on earth will you get foreign christians to attack people living in their own countries? just like afghanistan.

i am ashamed to be a somali. when i see the hyenas on this forum cheering on like this. do you these fools realise that the AU don't give a damn about somalis at all? the whole thing is game to them. divide and rule. and as usual somalis fall for it.

i only hope to Allah that these filthy kuffar and their munafiq allies are expelled from somalia.

And where do you live? In a gaalo country where the white man feeds and clothes you. You certainly don't live in a muslim country as it would be too hell for you.
standard useless reply from people with no dignity or no honour. do you think the gallo in this country will ever accept somalia invading their country to install puppet regimes and kill english people in their own country?

you must be a fool. just like all the fools on here. no people who have any sort of decency will accept a foreign force to install puppet regimes in their own country.

and yet you fools are happy to welcome aids infested galo who see people like as nothing more than pieces of trash.

can you imagine our forefathers who died to liberate their lands from the british and italians ever seeing their country being as nothing more than a protectorate for african union.

warya you may enjoy being subsiervient lapdogs. but wallahi i will be damned before i ever accept galo coming to somalia and killing somalis in their own country.

shame on you. it's one thing for a somali to die outside his own lands. but to die at the hands of gaalo in his own country is something else. thankfully there are somalis out there who still have a concept of free will and the choice to remain free from foreign aggression. there is some honour still left with somalis. and by Allah long may that continue.

sorry to other brothers for my outburst. but i cannot help express my anger at how certain people have sunk to. forgive me. i don't normally talk like this but i can't help it in this case. cheering a foreign occupation is the sole providence of quislings and the weak hearted.

it looks like somalia has to gain it's independence soon just like it did in the 1960s. and inshallah it will. somalis will be free to walk where they like without worrying about the shells from foreign mercenaries dropping on them in their houses

Originally posted by Fabregas:

quote:Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

"Sheffield" -- and not Xamar where your so-called jihaad you advocate supposedly is at -- last time aan maqlay was a "filthy kuffar" town.

Should those "filthy kuffar" town dwellers expel you from their city? Adoo poor refugee ah kugu soo dhaweeye to their "filthy kuffar" town, giving you a shelter, a sharci and some education. Should they too rescind your sharci as well and expel you again?

"Filthy kuffar" waa kuwaa dhulkooda nabad ugu nooshahay now, baahina kugu heynin, habeenkiina meel aad u hooyatid ku heysatid, unlike hundreds of thousands poor, miserable Soomaalis wax ee cunaan la' xabbadna ka fakan la', the same xabbad and destruction you comfortably support from your very comfortable "filthy kuffar" Sheffield town.

Brother Somali pirate and his family didn't go to Sheffield on tanks nor did they bombard civilians in Sheffield. They didn't seeK to change or enforce the British government by force. Secondly, plenty of SOmali immigrants and refugees are deported and expelled back to their country of origin in Europe, if they persistently break the law. What's the connection between them(AMISOM) and SOmali migrants? There is none. One can't compare apples and oranges.

I think it is grossly disingenuous to compare armed AMISOM mecenaries with Somali immigrants in Britain. AMISOM was
to kill SOmali people who the US deems as extremists. They aided the brutal Ethiopian occupation, killed hundreds of SOmalis in the process and one of their soldiers preyed on a young woman in Muqdisho and sexually exploited
. Just a short list of their plethora of crimes.

I find it ironic that yall are trying to silence the brother for condemning foreign troops, who have announced aggression and further warfare, in his own native land. This is a legitimate right, according to Islamic and International laws of justice.

However, I'll correct him by saying that there are many good kufar/non Muslims, even Jews, who stand in solidarity(unlike flight 13 "ilbax" Somalis who even think it is civilized to support Israeli genocide against Gaza) with the Muslim peoples who are being oppressed in their own captial cities and homes. The thoroughbred British pittbull of Scottish warrior origins, Sir George Galloway, is but one example.

Our disagreement is not with ordinary non Muslims, as some people are trying to insinuate here, rather it is with the Ethiopians , AMISOM and various armies/UN institutions who are killing and trying to enforce their political will( check a post by sister mujahida warmoog titled colonization) in our own countries. The holy Quran has given this clarification in the early period of Islam:

39. To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid;- 40. (They are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right,- (for no cause) except that they say, "our Lord is Allah.. Did not Allah check one set of people by means of another, there would surely have been pulled down monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, in which the name of Allah is commemorated in abundant measure. Allah will certainly aid those who aid his (cause);- for verily Allah is full of Strength, Exalted in Might, (able to enforce His Will).

The fact that non Muslims gave us a home/benefits doesn't mean that they have a right to occupy Muqdisho with their bulldozing tanks( which are funded with taxpayer money) and make declarations of warfare such as this one.

It's like saying Palestinians immigrants in the USA can't disagree with US funding/arming of Israeli occupiers. This only works in the logic of defeatist and illogical people. The laws of justice and thoroughbrednimo are present not matter where a human soul resides. Hasn't it ever occured to you, that the people who replied to this thread, all in chorus, celebrating the fact that African Mecenaries are going to bring their tanks a out into civilian populations also in live the West?

Why don't yall launch a tirade against them?If amisom was massacaring people during Yusuf time,as Sheikh Shariff used to cry, then there is no difference during Shariffs time. A crime is a crime. Billahi caleykum.Marka, wa Ramadane ilahay ka cabsada.
you are talking to people with no concept of dignity, pride or self respect. how low have these 'somalis' sunk to?

cheering foreign kuffar who kill, rape, maim and loot somalis IN THEIR OWN FRIGGIN COUNTRY!!

when you have people like these is it any wonder seeing the state of the country right now?

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

quote:Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

lol I only hope that the "filthy kuffar" haul you back to Somalia so you can enjoy life under Shabaab.
you show your pathetic intellectual capacity by equating the brits in sheffield with the marauding unwashed of uganda and brunudi.

do you ever think the english people will accept ugandans and burundis in to their lands to help bolster puppet regimes on the back of english blood?

you are a fool. wallahi. you are not a somali. a somali will not sit and cheer and see his people het killed in their own country at the hands of foreign mercenaries posing as peace keepers.

truly pathetic. one does marvel at how low the the human mind sinks to.

believe me when i tell you this. the kaffir in sheffiled will spit on you if you were english and talked the way you are talking right now. tell an englishmen about invading armies of germany and see his eyes shine in fervour. then tell him about how england should have accepted a proxy govt handpicked by the germans in the second world war.

see his reaction and weep.

Originally posted by Norfsky:

^That town is not filthy!!!

But I see what you're getting at and fully agree.

Fabre, still waiting for your pro AS write up saxib.

Was just borrowing his words. I am sure Sheffield is a great city, as great as its famed football teams, Wednesday and United. :D

Whatever happened to those teams horta? I remember they were part of the Premiership in mid '90s, Nayroobi ku fiirsan jiree.

N.O.R.F   

^LoL. They are both in the lower league called 'The Coca Cola Championship'. United nearly made the Premiership this year but lost in the final to Burnley.

Fabregas, still waiting.