Sign in to follow this  
Coloow

Azhari

Coloow   

I have heard what that monkey, Xuseen Caydid said about uniting somalis and ethiopians on the eve of the invasion.

I have heard what that ape Salad jeelle said about wiping out some somali clans.

But, I was not prepared for what I saw on Al jazira, a few minutes ago (inside story). A warthoge, Azhar was being interviewed. this dude claimed to be an advisor to the puppet president. He incriminated himself by urging Mogadishu residents to leave mogadishu. This is a crime against civilians according to international standards.

The worst thing was his accusations against Al-Jazira. He was debating someone from the IUC.

I wonder what our inhouse Goebbels would say...

Ibtisam   

^^Since When did International law or standards apply to Somalia or any African Country at that, better yet, Any Muslim Country, well actually if I think of it some more it does not bind rich countries either, nor poor countries who are under the umbrella of rich countries. So in reality it only applies if you are

1) Poor and in a political box and you are not under the economic or political umbrella of any Supra power, who has zero interest in your domestic or international affairs.

So yes it is a crime, but so is everything else going on in that place.

Coloow   

Xan,

I just thought it was strange that a person claiming to have been an ambassador for 30 years could speak in that fashion.

You are right, somalis and the world don't care about somalia/somalis, but that statement could be used against the puppet government in future.

Let us wait and see what the Goebbels on SOL would say.

lol tell me about it.

I waited patiently to here what he had to say. And boom, i could have been watching a press release by a junior officer at the white-house on a scripted document, but then he performed even worse getting upset when the well spoken foriegn affairs minister of the UIC described him as an as ethopian informer.

That a side i think its not quite supprising to see that the warlord president A/Y has alligned himself with a parrot for an advisor. A Yes man it would seem. He had no words for the dead and fleeing somali's of mogadisho, no word on any emergency relief for the 100,000's of people outside the capital.

Instead he kept ramballing on about international terrorists, and how noble the kenyan and ethopian governments where for maintaining somalis terrtorial integrity?

Very disappointing but not at all supprising.