Sign in to follow this  
Scientist

..........SHOULD PUNTLAND DECLARE INDEPENDENCY?.......

Sky   

Waryaa MMA, see wax kaa yihiin? I didn't insult any mother. "save the drama for your mama" is just an expression.

juba   

how about this question: DOES ANYONE WANT SOMALIA TO BE A REAL COUNTRY AGAIN? because the title of this topic and my question seriously conflict

N.O.R.F   

I see some insults have been thrown around here truth hurts huh :rolleyes:

Stop talking of nationalism when 'your' nationalism in the past was a completely differenct thing. Nationalism in support of Siad Barre has dramatically changed to nationalism in bringing Somalia together again. True nationalism practiced in the first instance may not have required 'renewed' nationalism now.

Good luck in your 'nationalist' cause and i hope more ppl believe you when you tell them you are true nationalists. ;)

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

I think Hafun Island should announce its sovereignty from Puntland. At this moment, the Hafun army of 7 soldiers is all set to defend the island against any violent activities from Puntland.

Libaax I like that :D:D:D

RedSea   

Originally posted by Aluminium:

Red Sea

quote:

Most of you are still saying that Somaliland declaring independence is just crazy dream,

Its you and your likes who think like that, not me and open minded people, Somaliland has proven to be the most advanced, civelised region in "Greater Somalia". and its not weakness to admit that. While Puntland could do great things and advance beyond imagination, its ****** like Red Sea who are holding it back. To suggest that YeeY would be back to P'land if they declare independencyis rubish.