Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Baidoa: geedi's cabinet to end 12/10/2007?

Originally posted by Emperor:

^It was good point made, I too agree with the incompetency of Geedi and his government, No wonder thou Juje finds that a relief, I glad he feels better....

Faaraxow, it's good that you understood my point, as for supporting Geedi on second term I would say No, I want new and energetic faces, new government to be formed...

And what is this new govt's role gonna be? What,in your opinion,will you want it to achieve?

As it is,The contentious issue here is the removal of Habashi invading army. Will you want your next Prime Minister to address this issue? What about reconciliation & dialogue with the "true warring factions"[Not some clans from south & North]?

Emperor, you made a very valid point. This is not about personality but performance.

FB: Adeer no one here is arguing against Geedi, if as the reports indicate his governments term ends, then thats it. There are mechanisam's in place here dear lad.

Juje   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^It was good point made, I too agree with the incompetency of Geedi and his government, No wonder thou Juje finds that a relief, I glad he feels better....

Looooooooooooooooooooool!!!

Yep sxb, relieved that you have at last come to realise the uselesness of this government :D:D

Such as the one highlighted above. Also a no confidance vote, or even a stright sacking of the whole cabinet by the President.

We have o wait and see how things play out.

Mooshin qaab sharci ah xukuumada Geedi lagu ridayo oo si weyn u socda

Waxaa si weyn isu soo taraysa wararka sheegaya in dhawaan qaab dastuuri ah loo ridi lahaa xukuumada uu Ra'isalwasaaraha yahay Prof.Cali Max'ed Geedi.

Ilo wareed oo lagu kalsoon yahay ayaa sheegaya in uu jiro dadaal balaaran iyo xusul duub ay wadaan qaar ka mid ah xildhibaanada Baarlamanka FKMG ah ee Soomaaliya kaasi oo ku aadan in qaab sharci loo eego sii jiritaanka xukuumada KMG ah ee Soomaaliya oo sida sharci yaqaanadu leeyihiin xiligeedii ugu egyahay 13 October 2007 oo ay inaga xigto maalmo kooban.

Ilo wareedka ayaa cadeynaya in xubno ka mid ah Baarlamanka ay wadaan mooshin ku aadan in mar hadii xukuumada Ra'isalwasaare Cali Max'ed Geedi ka soo bixin qodobo ka mid ah dastuurka ay tahay inaanay jirin oo ay tahay la soo dhiso xukuumada cusub oo wadata Ra'isalwasare cusub.

Sharci ku xeel dheerayaasha ayaa sheegaya in axadiga DFKMG ah lagu soo dhisey qodobo ka mid ah uu dhigayo in xukuumada KMG ah mudo sadex sano ah dalka ka sameyso tirokoob dadweyne, qorsita iyo diyaarinta dastuur cusub oo dalka lagu maamuli doono iyo afti loo qaado dasturka, iyadoo sharci yaqaanadu leeyihiin dhamaan qodobadaasi ma jiro mid ka mid ah ay xukuumadu xiligan qaadey, waxaana taasi fursad u helay oo cuskadey qaar ka mid ah xildhibaanada Baarlamanka oo ku haminaya inay keeneen mooshin arintan ku aadan si loo rido xukuumada.

Dadka siyaasada Soomaaliya isha kala socda ayaa sheegaya in arintan ay xildhibaanada qaar kaga faa'ideysanayaan khilaafka la sheegay in uu u dhaxeeyo Madaxweynaha & Ra'isalwasaaraha.

Maalmaha soo socda ayaa laga yaabaa in xildhibaanada cuskanaya sharcigan inay keeneen mooshinkan iyadoo laga yaabo arintan inay keento in Baarlamanku ka doodo maadaama ay tahay mid sharci ah.

Dhinaca kale dad wargal ah oo u waramay warbaahinta caalamiga ah ee SBC ayaa sheegaya in ay jiraan siyaasiyiin qaarkood isku hayb hoose yihiin Cali Max'ed Geedi inay haataan bilaabeen guluf ay ku jafjafanayaan Cv-yadooda si ay u helaan jagada Ra'isalwasaaraha maadaama hadii xiligan la rido xukuumada Ra'isalwasaare Geedi aanu Cali Max'ed Geedi mar kale sharci u haysan in Madaxweynuhu uu magacaabo maadaama laba goor uu ogol yahay axdiga DFKMG ah in madaxweynuhu uu soo magacaabi karo Ra'isalwasaaraha.

Cali Max'ed Geedi ayaa laba goor waxaa afka ciida u darey xukuumadiisa Baarlamanka KMG ah, waxaana labadii marba dib u soo magacaabey Madaxweyne C/laahi Yuusuf.

SBC International News Desk

Juje, this is long been overdue saxiib, and Geedi is beyond incompetency, Geedi= No brainer... This government needs to get on track before the 2009 elections, and I hear Gacma Dheere is on top of the list of candidates.....

I doubt they will be any setbacks to the TFG if Geedi is removed willingly or unwillingly,..The TFG troops with the help of their neighbours are on high alert and have enough troops to contain any emotional outburst in Xamar....So Juje, according to your sources, where does Gacma Dheere rank dee, I mean afterall him and Bubba are the most experienced and qualified in that cabinet.

N.O.R.F   

There should have been a vote of confidence six months ago by parliament on the TFG as per their charter. What happened to that?

Gheedi is going no-where, he's staying put! Finito.

Though, I sincerely hope, this motion succeeds and Gheedi's government is toppled but this case scenario is very unlikely, if you ask me.

Originally posted by The Duke:

We all must wait and see. Its all speculation right now.

Why do you want Geedi out? You have not answered that question yet,Yaa Duke. If you want him out,or he goes out,Who do you want him to be replaced with? Why?

FB; I want a more competent PM, with a smaller 12-15 ministers and a more coherent cabinet. That would put in place the foundations for the restoration of the state.

I have nothing against GEEDI, but things could be better within the cabinet.

Who to replace him? Thats not my choice, there are many competent Somali's who could replace him.

I hope that answered your question adeer.