Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Baidoa: geedi's cabinet to end 12/10/2007?

Muqdisho: Xukuumada Geedi oo dhaceysa Waa Maxay sababtu? Maxayse Hay'ada Sharci dajinta ka tiri?.

4. October 2007

Muqdisho(AllPuntland)- Xukuumada waqtigan ee uu hogaamiyo raysal wasaare Cali Maxamed Geedi ayaa dadka Sharciga falanqeeya sheegayaan in ay dhaceyso 13-Bishaan.

Dhicitaanka Xukuumadan ayaa wararku sheegayaan in ay tahay mid Sharci ah,maadaama Xukuumada Cali Maxamed Geedi ku guuldareysay soo qorida Dastuurka dalka Soomaaliya lugu dhaqayo iyo qaadida Afti guud oo laga qaado Umada Soomaaliyeed.

Xukuumadan ayaa wararku sheegayaa in dhamaanba ay ku guuldareystay qodobadaasi isla markaana ay sidoo kale buuxsantey 3-dii sanno ee looga baahnaa in ay howlahaasi ku fuliso.

Sharci yaqaano sare ayaa AllPuntland usharaxey in arintan ay keeni karto is qabqabsi dhinaca Dastuurkaa isla markaana Hay’adaha Dastuurku ku xalin doonaan habka Dastuur.

Sharciyaqaanadu waxa ay leeyihiin raysal wasaaraha hada jira xilka kuma soo laaban karo ,taasna waxaa loo sababeynayaa ayadoo labo jeer oo hore la soo magacaabay ,mar sadexaadna aan lasoo magacaabi Karin.

Madaxweynaha dowlada Soomaaliya C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed ayaa wasiirada ka codsaday ansixinta qodobka ah in raysal wasaaraha banaanka laga soo dooran karo ayadoo wasiiradu aan la aqoon in ay qodobkaasi ansixiyeen iyo in kale.

Xukuumada Cali Maxamed Geedi ayaa walaac xoogan ka muujineysa arintan ayadoo waqtigana ay ka dhiman tahay 9 beri ayadoo raysalwasaaruhu xusul duub ugu jiro arintaasi inkastoo Sharciga dowlada Soomaaliya uusan qabin in raysal wasaaraha waqtigan uusan soo noqon oo uusan noqon raysal wasaare Cusub.

Hay’ada Sharci dajinta dalka Soomaaliya ama baarlamaanka ayaa siweyn arintan u hadal haya waxa ayna sheegayaan in Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya ay ka dhowrayaan soo magacaabida raysal wasaare Cusub oo ay Xukuumadiisa ansixiyaan.

Prof: Maxamed Cumar Dalxa ayaa AllPuntland usheegay in baarlamaanka Soomaaliya ay og yihiin arintaasi taheyna 13-Bishan ayna wax walba ugeeyaan Sharciga ay ku dhisan tahay dowlada Soomaaliya.

Soomaalida oo dhan waxa ay indhaha ku heysaan Masraxa Siyaasada ee Soomaaliya waqtigan halka uu saldhiganayo iyo sida loo maareeyo Dhacida Xukuumada Prof: Cali Maxamed Geedi.

Faarax C/qaadir Geylan

AllPuntland

Interesting development, I doubt it would be easy to get rid off Geedi since he solidified his base with Dheere as mayor of Mogadisho, not mention Ina Jeelle, and even to an extent Cadaani on board. The Ethios too find it easier to deal with Geedi than they do with Yeey. We will see Yeey could outmanuever Geedi without the TFG imploding.

So Duke,The rift that you have been denying for so long,is now in the open yeah?

What do you say about Dinaris exit? Did he support Geedi over Yey? What do you say about all this anyway? Where do you stand?

This is mere speculation, never the less its practicle, as the cabinet needs some new fresh faces. The parliment seems to be working, the army, NSS and other organs of the state are also doing a competent job.

Again we have to wait and see. To make changes does not imply a rift.

Also the mayor, and other local officials will not get exited because of changes in the cabinet.

^^^But doesn't Geedi have the support of the mayor and other leading figures from his sub-clan. Removing him mounts to cut his support base. And this is acutely important in such tribal-infested entity like TFG. Surely, the TFG and Yeey doesn't want Yeey's folks joining the insurgency out of spite.

Originally posted by The Duke:

Farax, I have no real position with regards to this issue, i would like to see change. As for dinaari i have not got a clue.

Change Geedi? If its Geedi,Why if i may ask?

No clue completely about Dinari? Come on...

FB: The cabinet is easy to change than the parliment or executive. its the nature of the beast.

Che: I dont think that the point is valid here, as for geedi's sub-clan they wont be sent out in the cold.

Its a change of direction for the day to day running of the state, nothing more. the mayor and others will retain their position.

Originally posted by The Duke:

FB: The cabinet is easy to change than the parliment or executive. its the nature of the beast.

Che: I dont think that the point is valid here, as for geedi's sub-clan they wont be sent out in the cold.

Its a change of direction for the day to day running of the state, nothing more. the mayor and others will retain their position.

You havent answerred my question,Why do you want Geedi out?

Is it safe to say,that the president has lost control of his govt? Why all these sudden qeylo? I am curious man...

Emperor   

^It matters less if one wants Geedi out or not, but the fact of the matter is that the time for his Government is over, it had three years to introduce the federal charter and the states, and also to take public census or otherwise fall, it hadn't done any of that and the deadline is on the 12th of October 2007, there are no signs that his government will achieve and complete that in the next few days hence it will go out of office. Plain and Simple.

Juje   

Duke sxb with all due respect you are becoming stale. You are reporting what we all ready knew and which you so vehemently denied.

I suppose the only thing we can discuss with you now is why did you deny it in the first place, but then again knowing that you are made of 'dul aan cebta karin' it is better to move on.

So tell me sxb who is Yeey choice going to be, or you have not yet reached that stage? We already have in the hat the favourite Ali Mahdi at 5/1 strongly followed by some one who was a rank outsider and still not known in the Somali political arena - same tribe of the PM and Mahdi and standing as 7/1 is Ali Ismail Jimcaale ( I hope I got that right) a Professor residing in the States and has the backing of US who wants to trim the cabinet to twelve ministers working and able. Others are 10/1 Farax Sindico, Hussein Bood, and believe it or not Abdi Qasiim Salaad.

This is where we are Duke, not that Geedi is going, that is yesterdays news.

Originally posted by Emperor:

^It matters less if one wants Geedi out or not, but the fact of the matter is that the time for his Government is over, it had three years to introduce the federal charter and the states, and also to take public census or otherwise fall, it hadn't done any of that and the deadline is on the 12th of October 2007, there are no signs that his government will achieve and complete that in the next few days hence it will go out of office. Plain and Simple.

Well,Glad we agree on the uselessness of the TFG.

So,You dont support a 2nd term for Geedi personally? I wanna know why? From Duke[or his Lt,Emperor].

Juuje,Waa sidaan maalin hore kuushegay. Yey wants Ali Naafto. Why i have no clue..But let him choose Mahdy,becoz i wanna burst Duke & his company later on. I.E when they start showering praise on him[i have already bookmarked the pages] icon_razz.gif

Juje   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by Emperor:

Well,Glad we agree on the uselessness of the TFG.
Good One Faarax, splendid point indeed.. :D:D

^^ That statement is now in Solid Print. Meel uu ugabaxsanaya aa iska jirto. But watch him make a U-turn & say, Maya maya, You heard me wrong: See Geedi is Useless,but Yey is wonderful :D:D

So Eeg adiga...

Emperor   

^It was good point made, I too agree with the incompetency of Geedi and his government, No wonder thou Juje finds that a relief, I glad he feels better....

Faaraxow, it's good that you understood my point, as for supporting Geedi on second term I would say No, I want new and energetic faces, new government to be formed...