Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Should Somalia have Prisons?

sayid,

I was generous enough to take a moment of my busy day in answering Ur ridicules question (which only a cave men would entertain such unrealistic idea) and I didn’t even get a thanks nor an answer to me question.

As 4 ur question, Is u gone mad when posing such question? U must be talking about different Somalia because the Somalia as we know is on flames thanks to the Somali men. :mad: so don’t u dare patronize our emotions with such trivialize and unrealistic question of this sort.. Is like me asking a somali man on his deathbed if he needs his shirt ironed (which I would do it, if the shirt is on him :D )

Warning: it’s Ramadan, forgiveness and love for one another is required.Thx

Aren't there already prisons in somalia in Garrowe, and northwest somalia.

I still believe my idea of imprisoning secessionists is good, or put em in an asylum where they are brainwashed into becoming ideal somali's who love their country and people.

Originally posted by Username:

Aren't there already prisons in somalia in Garrowe, and northwest somalia.

I still believe my idea of imprisoning secessionists is good, or put em in an asylum where they are brainwashed into becoming ideal somali's who love their country and people.

Fair enough. What do you suggest to do with those who brought and are still bringing Xabashi troops into our sacred land and still support for its occupation? And on the top of that, what to do those who cheerlead those Xabashi puppets? What are we going to do with them? Build boosaneero for them, wasaqdooda wasaq ha lagu dhaqee? Do you agree?