Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Member of the fact finding mission jailed in P/land...!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Farah:

If this is to be true then the Puntland Admin should release him on bail and from thenceforth,the appropriate procedures should be followed in order justice to pervail.

Jamatatu; If this happened in Hobyo or Hamar would you be so fervent to initiate this thread?; then again sadly, such things are trivial, sadly for more fetid things happen habitually that part of our country.

Ngone: Doubtlesly, the Duke never takes you seriously; you have painted a picture of yourself that is whimsical to say the least-- perhaps such would go down well in the women's section; I hear have idée fixe for such things.

I don’t recall having the pleasure of discoursing with such a cultivated gentleman as you, Farah (or is that lady? Farah, when written in English you see, can be read as either).

Still, enough with the feminine niceties and let us get all masculine, dear boy. Would pistols at dawn suit you, my manly nomad?

Ah! I fear I disrupted your cyber poise with my whimsical retorts again. How juvenile of me to suggest a duel in a virtual world, beg your pardon, lad! What I’ll say in my own defence, though it does not at all excuse my persistent merriment, is that your constant teasing is what drives me to mock and sneer. You (and your Duke) do mean to tease, don’t you?

Ah damn my cursed humbleness; the novelty of addressing you has waned off already, saaxib! Up I return to my ivory tower to continue lobbing down my usual gibes (strangely enough, there, the novelty never wares off).

:cool:

^^^^^^^^

NGOON, take that rubish some where else man, who are you trying to impress :rolleyes:

Juma, answer me this, if these heroes[rebel minister] of yours have that much power, why cant they not control the city of Mogadishu?

Why have they not for the sake of the clan been able to unify their forces and thus bring order?

Its hard to understand your thinking. What do you see in the promise of those who have ruined Somalia and Mogadishu in particular?

Take Hussein Aydeed, he is deputy PM and minister of interior. He fought tooth and nail and cried out loud to get that position and yet delegates his authority to an MP, Omar Hashi Adan. And you the ever gullible place hope in such a figure. :D

These individuals are ignorant and incompetent and that fact alone gives us[government supporters] much hope ;)

NGONGE   

You two are giving the game of good cop, bad cop a whole new set of rules, Duke. Impress you say? Why who else other than you would I seek to impress my dear? I even managed to get a roll of the eyes from you there, saaxib. Less of that if you please though. Otherwise, your fellow bad cop will turn against you and ask you to pay a visit to the women’s section again.

This is cruel of me and I repent. I’ll leave you guys to discuss what compensation the Puntland government should pay this wronged man. Strictly speaking, it really should be the Somali government, with Somaliland chipping in for good measure. Oh deary me, I cracked another bad joke it seemes! Tsk, with such temptations one just can’t suppress the mirth. :D

Carry on...

What's all the crying about? And even worse, the comparison to Samsam Ducaale - was the dude raped, brought in front of a court, and sentenced to five years? I fail to see the resemblance.

Moryaan in Garoowe is a chargable offense. Let the law do its job.

Baashi   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

Moryaan in Garoowe is a chargable offense. Let the law do its job.

:D War ka daa...halkaa ha la aadine!

wind-talker – my dear lad your comments are untoward, and uncalled for.

I understand the gentleman in question (Abdillahi Sheikh Hassan) was released earlier today.

However, his arrest in my opinion was unlawful and absolutely injudicious having listened to an interview with Puntland’s Minister of Information, who made a complete mockery of the concept of just detention devoid of repudiating of one’s civil liberties.

Interrogate if suspected of any wrongdoing with the person’s personal and civil rights intact. Arrest if, and only if, there are justifiable basis for detention, but for crying out loud have the decorum to note what crime one might have committed.

Aghast and ****** in my opinion.

I coulden't agree more !!

Moryan in Garowe is offence ,

but then we need to convince the moryans that there are hootchie chicks n Mango trees in Garowe?

cause from what we know The prisoned FACT_FINDER is on his way HOME ( Mogadishu ).

Our Moryans has to bring lots of eye-glasses to the mal-narished Garowe chicks.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

Moryaan in Garoowe is a chargable offense.

While 'dhafor-qiiq' is legal and 'qurmis' is the norm.

36_2_15.gif

J.Lee   

Tsk Tsk Tsk Gentlemen, Is there really any need for Name Calling? I thought our elementary years were well behind us but I guess some of us do prefer those sophomoric times.