Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Puntland Oil News Update

You two supposedly grown men above me, I am not going to edit your childish tit-for-tat kindergarten insult-laden posts aad isku daba wadiin all the time on here. We will use other means. Eesh, kala leersada. Darn it.

^

Trust me when I say, your peevish complaints of imagined 'insults', where there are none, have not been missed at all. Go back to Nairobi or wherever else you disappeared to these past few months, waryaa! This section of the forum was functioning just fine, until your unwanted drab yammering reared its face again.

I have long said that LSK would be well advised to terminate your mediocre services as a moderator of this forum, if he wishes to keep this place well animated and remain a center for vibrant discussions for Somalis around the world.

MMA, you simply must go! And oh yeah! Don't ever address me with such puny purblind threats about deleting posts and whatnot. I don't take them too kindly.

^

Sorry sxb, a man born in a mud hut will never be my superior. You must be mistaking me with Oodweyne and others just like him, oo MMA u baacsan. :D

Haatu   

^ Ninyow the man was born in Isbitaalka Hooyooyinka iyo Dhalaanka ee Banaadir, so maba garanaayo dhooqadda meesha aad ka keentey sxb. Wasiirka respect garee man. :D Maqas weynahiisana u daa ha watee :D

^

Ma beenta uu dadka ka iibiyo ayaad aamintay? :D

LOL @ "Isbitaalka Hooyooyinka iyo Dhalaanka ee Banaadir" :D

Once Xamar gets peace, one of my biggest wishes is to help rebuild this great Hospital, Insha Allah. See, I have a soft spot for it in my heart... ;)

Haatu   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

Once Xamar gets peace, one of my biggest wishes is to help rebuild this great Hospital, Insha Allah. See, I have a soft spot for it in my heart...
;)

The hospital is intact man. Shows how much you've been following things. :D

^

Yeah, right!

I assume you've let this good looking website fool you, Haatu. I know for a fact that a great many rooms, wards and grounds of the hospital are being illegally occupied by "M-Society" squatters, even though the Hospital still functions to some extent.

Haatu   

I'm serious. It's one of the few surviving government buildings. It just lacks equipment that's all.

Hales   

a great majority of the Somali people of Waqooyi Galbeed are against this nonsense; but because their isn't YET, a strong national government in Xamar

Ok ill be honest here im also Somali-weyn but lets get with the times its not 1962

Ive long come to realize that much of the waqooyi galbeed atleast the Isac parts do not want to be part of Somalia and its people have long been seccesionised,

1) The amount of people that turn out to vote is very high percentage of those allowed to vote even in non-Hargeisa regions, thats a main factor since it demonstrates and reminds people that they are under a completely different authority

2) The suffering the people have been put under 40,000-80,000 killed and 400,000 refugees a major justification and one most people havent forgetten.

3) The amount of people that want actually to inteverne in the South and that their is political a realization that because the region is independent it does not to involve itself.

3) The likely brainwashing the youth have been put under since 50-60% of population born after 1991 and adults being very young back then; the adult population still have the atrocities probably still fresh in their mind.

But would i stop being Somali weyn despite these odds logically i shouldn't be. But i dont care what they think. There will be no Somalidiids; because of this it may be futile to negotiate on the diplomatic front but on the military front i have an idea first regain the non-Isac regions such as the SSC by arming seccessionists and inciting nationalism, make sure their not recognized in the mean time, constant incursions from the SNA which will financially blead them dry, After all this do the same for the *** clan regions in the far west and conquer the coast lines which will link up with Sanaag. Theyll be left with even a smaller enclave; one they will have no where to turn to.

:D:D:D:D

Hales   

Do not utter or even think of calling me by that term Seccessionist, i am NOT ONE! i am Somaliweyn i am........................

Hales the great

haes.jpg

Hales.....

Long live Hales

^

To Hales:

I disagree to most of your points earlier.

Point 1: "The amount of people that turn out to vote is very high, thats a main factor since it demonstrates and reminds people that they are under a completely different authority "

I say, there is absolutely nothing wrong with these people wanting to participate in their local political affairs, and this does not at all indicate a willingness of a great majority of them, to see Somalia split apart.

Point 2:"The suffering the people have been put under (50,000-80,000 killed) 400,000 refugees, a major justification and one most people havent forgetten. "

So f-ing what? This is not unique to them alone. Many other Somalis suffered similar transgressions, if not more. And therefore, this is hardly a justification for secession, and most of them understand this.

Point 3:"The amount of people that want actually to inteverne in the South and that their is political a realization that because the region is independent it does not to involve itself."

Sorry saaxiib, this is not true. If they could they would, but they do not have the political gusto to quest for political power in the south. In fact, this secessionist mantra of theirs is nothing but a political ploy with which to bargain with Xamar for more sweeping political concessions. So don't be fooled, sxb!

Point 4:"The likely brainwashing the youth have been put under since 50-60% of population born after 1991 and adults being very young back then; the adult population still have the atrocities probably still fresh in their mind".

I agree that there is a large scale brainwashing of their youth which is unhealthy going on Waqooyi galbeed, but nonetheless, the youth will simply have to undergo a re-education of some sorts, where their ignorance and lack of patriotism will be repaired. I believe this won't be too difficult to achieve.

And as for the likelihood of military force being necessary to slap some sense into them... I do not think this will be necessary. Like I said, their secessionist arguments are merely a political card with which to bargain for political power in Xamar. And as such, I believe, once they get what they seek(i.e, political power in Somalia), they will once again the return to being the stout nationalist of yesteryear that they once were... :D

Hales   

The destruction was inflicted by the South unlike the South which destroyed itself, SNM folks teach their children about the liberation and the oppression Somalia has brought to them. I also agree that it shouldnt be a reason for seccession since the Puntlanders and Southerners were also put under similar repression but much less destructive.

Seccessionists dont see it like that as you called it splitting or dismembering a nation, on their part they believe its liberation.

They had the power of progoganda which theyve been untillizing for 20 years. The brainwashing is severe nah, imagine being teached that you have a different country which is backed by independence and other historical aspects, different culture in some cases, the Southerners are evil oppressors :D

Most families dont do this, but this is text book justifications being fed in those regions for seccession.

I agree with you, once their enclave loses all significance theyll want to jump to the Somalia bandwagon; but that is after. Lets hope (if you want to keep the nation intact) their not recognized until then :D