Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Madaxweyne Farole arrives in Garoowe lashes out on so-called 'SSC militias+2 Jaamac'

me   

Mansa,

lol@co-founder, when you entered the deal you had certain collateral. Now you don't have that collateral.

1. You lost real estate.

2. You lost popular support.

So ask yourself, what value do you have for Puntland? and what value does Puntland have for you?

Puntland is a house of cards that is about to collapse, if you wish to be part of it then be my guest. But then accept that you are no different than those supporting Somaliland such as Xaabsade & Sandule.

Ps. I have reached my quota of BS maanta, so waa inoo mar kale.

Mansa Munsa...Sanaag and Sool vote can make sure Faroole and alike don't come into power. Hope these two communities reclaim Puntland and make LA or Dhahar the center of power not the periphery. Of course this is easily said than done but journey has begun.

Me....Better option will be to find pro-Somali factions within these entities and defeat them from within.

Me, opposes SL on secession grounds. Puntland, he opposes them on reer fulaan reasons.

Mansa Munsa as a man from Taleex rules Puntland.

me   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Me....Better option will be to find pro-Somali factions within these entities and defeat them from within.

That would be the ideal scenario.

Taleexi   

Che: I clearly support the discontinuance of Mohamud Saleban's dominance of PL politics because it is a detrimental and has a domino effect but that is if only Puntlanders want to have more cohesive society and a government that is strong and more transparent. All that said an alliance between Dhahar & LA would also be unproductive, tit-for-tat and reactionary exercise in my opinion. However, what I envision this entity to be is totally different

Xiin: Indeed Nugaal folks run the show in PL but I both despise their poor performance and lack of touch with their realm. In my books results weigh more than who is the topdog of the state.

UZTAAD   

Mansa munsa you're rifht

in my opinion puntland presidency should be rotated among major clans of the region that would be fair since there is no general election where every one can choose their candidate . the current admin which is failing in so many fronts is supposed to start the process of democratization of the state for example to to make population census to facilitate the formation political parties , to held municipal and assembly election but i dont think they will do all this in their tuner so the next selection the presedential candidate should only from the makhirs and darawishta lool

Liibaan   

To be frank, With friends like Faroole and his pirateland faction, who needs enemies?

Today Faroole made public his hate and unjustified war against SSC people and their freedom movement. As result, the chief pirate officer Mr. Faroole and his Pirateland faction emerged as the # 1 enemy of SSC people and their SSC freedom movement led by the SSC leader Xaglotoosiye, Khusuusi, and SSC traditional leaders.

Faroole instead of attacking and fighting with Somalidiid, he is attacking and fighting with SSC people and SSC freedom movement, this shows that Faroole is big loser/fool, waa xayawaan

Faroole is so dumb, what does he think? 3 years after the invasion and occupation of Las Anod & SSC by somalidiid, after the massacre of Buhoodle, Widhwidh, and Bali Hadhac that people of SSC will just sit and wait the weak and toothless Priteland

Faroole suppose to talk about Las Anod/SSC occupation, the massacres in Buhoodle, widhwidh, and Bali Hadhac, the thousands of SSC people jailed in Mandheera, Burco, Hargeisa, and Barbara, and the 54 Las Anod children who were imprisoned and sentenced 1 year each without trial. However, the fool decided to be silent and ignore the SNM aggression and crimes against the people of SSC, and criticize and tell lies about the SSC movement.

If Pirateland wants to liberate SSC and help SSC people, they know the direction of Las anod, they don’t need help from SSC leaders like Xaglotoosiye, Garaado.

"Fool SSC people once [2007-present], shame on you Faroole & your Pireteland. Fool SSC people twice, shame on SSC people"

Today, people of SSC are united more than ever, and there is no disagreement or division within SSC people. However, I am not denying that some of the so-called politicians are divided and driven mostly by their self-interest.

If Puntland was a regional state capable to defend its people and land, then it’s the fault of Puntland for not defending SSC region. However, if Puntland was a loose clan federation as some claim, then it’s the fault of SSC people 100% for not forming their own SSC militia from start in 1998 to defend their land from SNM clan faction, but its never too late for SSC people to organize themselves and defend their land.

Alhamdulilah, the SSC army is getting bigger and bigger, while Somalidiid and Pirateland militia are losing hundreds of soldiers everyday. Currently SSC army is ready to liberate all SSC regions from invaders and teach them historic and unforgettable lessons.

Faroole and his Pirateland Admin are NOT NEUTRAL, those who claim that Faroole and his Pirateland are neutral are only lying to themselves, Pirateland is big part of SSC conflict because Faroole is playing divide and rule game with SSC people.

The way Pirateland was behaving for the last 8 years was very bizarre, between 2002 and 2006, Pirateland rejected to defend Cayn, Oag, Gumeys, Yagoori, Adhicadeeye, Abeesaley. In 2007, Pirateland rejected to defend Las Anod also, and smoothly transferred Las Anod to somalidiid without war.

In early 2010, again Pirateland didn’t want to defend Holhol and Tukaraq, as result somalidiid captured 2 more towns. And now recently when Ethiopia and Somalidiid unsuccessfully attacked jointly Buhoodle and widhwidh, once more Pirateland failed to defend or help people of Buhoodle and Widhwidh.

For some strange reason, Pirateland had the courage to attack Buura wadal and disrupt the conference of SSC traditional leaders.

And today Faroole has the courage to criticize and insult SSC freedom movement

Today it became very obvious to all that Pirateland is NOT willing to send PL militia to liberate SSC, also it became very clear that Pirateland is working against every effort by the SSC people to liberate their land. To the extant that Pirateland is cooperating with Somalidiid to crush SSC freedom movement, and jailing those who sympathize with the SSC movement in Bosaso and Garowe.

If Pirateland is ready to send their militia to liberate Las Anod and all SSC region, they are more than welcome, if not people of SSC are not asking for much, their only request is Faroole and his Pirateland admin should stop hostility and war against SSC freedom movement.

I agree people of SSC need the help of their brethren of Bari/Nugaal/Mudug, but Cadde, Faroole and Pirateland faction are enemies who want to destroy, NOT friends who willing to help

People of SSC appreciate the sympathy and the brotherly support of Bari/Nugaal/Mudug people, but SSC people don’t see action yet, they should send volunteers from bari, nugaal and mudug, who will fight alongside the SSC freedom fighters.

Maanta shacabka SSC cid ee wax ka sugyaan majirtu, wakhti badan ayaa kaga lumay shacabka SSC sugida Pirate land, Shacabka SSC waa ku khasaareen wixii la isku odhan jirey Pirate land

Shacabka SSC iyo kuwa (Bari, Nugaal & Mudug) waa dad walaala ah oo wax badan wadaaga, lakiin maamulka Pirate land dabindaabyo, isku horkeen, isku ***, iyo kala daadinta shacabka SSC ayaa shaqo u noqotay. Taa waxaa ka daran Maamulka Pirate land waxa ee la safteen cadowga SSC sida Somalidiidka iyo Xbashida.

Allah mahadii, maanta shacabka SSC gude iyo dabadba waa midoobeen, waa tashadeen, dhulkoodana si dhakhsa ayee u xoreenayaan, weena ka nadiifinayaan snmta. Shacabka (Bari, Nugaal & Mudug) waa inay taageeraan shacabka SSC, kana horyimaadaan siyaasada guracan maamulka Pirate land, taariikhda ayaa xusi doonta cida ee isbarbartaagaan iyo sida ee dhaqmaan.

Liibaan   

Faroole waa inuu joojiyaa kana wantooba lacagta beenta ah uu marba odey 70 jir ah siinayo kuna wareerinayo, waayo uma shaqeynaso, ha ogaadu inuu ku fashilay kala qeybinta iyo isku.di,rka shacabka SSC

Haduu lacag heystu haa ku xoreeyo dalka maqan

faroole.JPG

bilan   

lool, you're calling them priteland and you want them to help you, i'd advice you to pick your fights, umada oo dhan hadaad la dagaasho yaa ku caawimaya.

Taleexi   
Liibaan cagta u yare dhig. Call Puntland with whatever you want but remember name calling may discredit your reasoning... By the way, reality remains; we are part of PL officially until we withdraw from it publicly and rescind that accord. In addition, SSC is in a self correcting mode and if we secure our unity, ciddii kale ee wax inaga sheegtaba waxay la mid tahay "Dameer aan ku joogo bururuftiisu maxay iga dhimaysaa[/b]"