Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Madaxweyne Farole arrives in Garoowe lashes out on so-called 'SSC militias+2 Jaamac'

Taleexi   

President Faroole ought to respect the will of his subjects. Mark my word, if he attempts to divide and conquer SSC people, it may be the beginning of the end of PL state as we know it. On astronomical view, if one analyses Mr. Farole’s lip service regarding the brewing liberation of Las Anod and the recent skirmishes of Buhodle and Widh Widh. One comes to a conclusion, how great my nominal leader lacks a vision and substance. I ask him how long does Las Anoders afford to wait until PL Dervishes to liberate them?

To the secessionist, live in your mirage fantasies while it lasts.

me   

Mansa,

Subjects? Conquer? Lost in Translation I suppose, because I wasn't aware that Faroole or even the Pirates Nest has any subjects or whether they were ever capable of conquering anything.

This is beyond threats or remedies, Puntland is history and so are the secessionists.

Waraa Oodweyne,

adiga baryahan hadal baa kaa soo haray, maxaa cusub? Iiga waran doorashadii?

Mansa Munsa

I share your sentiment; SCC needs a breathing room to sort things out. What is happening in Buuhoodle is a great begining.

Kan yare Me, iyo kan Daaroodka ku marqaamay ha u bixin awoowe

Taleexi   

Oodweyne I would like to have some with whatever you smoke.

Me Ma xummada cudur walba la socota baa ku haysa.

Xiin PL has the potential to be a vibrant state which can be an example to the rest of Somalia but I'm in doubt whether the path her current admin is on taking us anywhere.

me   

Mansa,

Erayada af ingriiska micnahooda ma taqaanid ayaan u malaynayaa. 'Subjects & Conquer' kan aad ka hadlaysay maxee ahaayeen?

Bal ii fasir waxaad ka hadlaysay boowe.

Kolay aniga waxay ila tahay in aadanba garanayn waxaad ka hadlaysid.

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

Xiin PL has the potential to be a vibrant state which can be an example to the rest of Somalia but I'm in doubt whether the path her current admin is on taking us nowhere.

Spoken like a true dabadh*lif in the magnitude of Sandule, Xaabsade & Ina Ali Shire.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

^^^
:D:D

It's call
"truth pipe",
my friend
. Which is a stuff, that if you are only lucky enough to take so much of a
"passing whiff"
, then, I can guarantee you, that your befuddled mind, will, afterwards, be as clear as early sunny summer morning, indeed...
icon_razz.gif

I've got the tobacco (the truth) but I was using the wrong pipe. Thanks for the advice, I made a note. Secessionist fooqal secessionist I must say smile.gif

Taleexi   

Mr. Me dictionary.com may help. Meet me half way adeer. Adaan kuu daayey sidaad u kala shaandhaysanaysid weedhaha hoos ku xardhan smile.gif

Synonym of Subjects

John/Jane Q. Public, aborigine, burgess, burgher, civilian, commoner, cosmopolite, denizen, dweller, freeman/woman, householder, inhabitant, member of body politic, member of community, national, native, naturalized person, occupant, resident, settler, subject, taxpayer, townsperson, urbanite, villager, voter

Synonym of Conquer

Synonyms: beat, bring to knees, checkmate, circumvent, clobber, control, cream*, crush, discomfit, drub, foil, frustrate, get the better of, humble, lick, master, outwit, overmaster, overpower, override, overthrow, prevail, quell, reduce, rout, shut down, subdue, subjugate, succeed, surmount, throw, thwart, total*, trample underfoot, trash, triumph, vanquish, whip, wipe off map, worst, zap

Taleexi   

Originally posted by me:

Mansa,

Erayada af ingriiska micnahooda ma taqaanid ayaan u malaynayaa. '
Subjects & Conquer' kan aad ka hadlaysay maxee ahaayeen?

Bal ii fasir waxaad ka hadlaysay boowe.

Kolay aniga waxay ila tahay in aadanba garanayn waxaad ka hadlaysid.

quote:

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

Xiin
PL has the potential to be a vibrant state which can be an example to the rest of Somalia but I'm in doubt whether the path her current admin is on taking us nowhere.

Spoken like a true dabadh*lif in the magnitude of Sandule, Xaabsade & Ina Ali Shire.
Oo maxaad ii cayday saaxiib waynu yare wadlayney uune ...

me   

A man claiming to be from Taleex, yet considering himself to be a Puntlander rather than an SSC'er is nothing short of a traitor of his homeland.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Taleexi   

First, if history has any relevance. As you know, I'm one of the co-founders of PL and last time I checked my SSC folks have not withdrawn from PL in unison and publicly and until that happens I'm a part and parcel of PL given, of course, with all its mishaps. Do you have a problem with that?

Secondly, I support the intentions of SSC but what made you to believe that I'm questioning the self determination of SSC lot?

Cajaa'ib show adaaba ka daran Oodweyne... Saaxiib

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

I though Mansa Munsa was from Gobolka Badhan ee Somaliland.

Anaa Maakhir ka imi oo waa PL-e goormay SL ka mid noqotay?, yaabka yaabkiis illeyn mar mar baa riyada run la moodaa....