Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Update on the sweep...heavy losses on the anti-peace clan

Xoogsade   

LOL, Faarax-brown, that is as rational as Pi gets. He was depressed by Duke's absence obviously. Waana xaasid calling the brother balanced.

Pi, why don't you call yourself Luggooyo?

Ebyan   

The Dukes balanced coverage IS desperately needed.. This website is being bombarded with gossip(not news) from secondrate tabloid websites. Atleast the General uses multiple sources to verify the articles he posts.

Welcome back General Duke. smile.gif

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

LOL, Faarax-brown, that is as rational as Pi gets. He was depressed by Duke's absence obviously. Waana xaasid calling the brother balanced.

Pi, why don't you call yourself Luggooyo?

LOL@Xoog. Waa iska caadi,Its only natural to need comforting news. Walle Indho adeeg waa la dhamee...Balanced coverage huh?

I see Bill O'reilley in Pi, Hello Pie?

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lol. Saxib did you think the Duke was promoted to the vacant post of Somali Ambasador to South Africa?

As for the second part of the question, are you again deluding yourself? Are we re-inacting the scene of victory yet again?

Xoogsade, the end for your little group is nigh, I am sympathetic to to you, but
Culusow. Abdiqasin, Gooley, Daylaf, Galaal, and their little puppets are finished..

I am sad all these people have to die to end their little daydream.. But the era of scrapmerchants, charcoal traders and clown courts are over...

I didn't think you were appointed to any position but thought you were ill saxib. SOL looked normal for a while and I thought something was amiss. You are the key ingredient for the usual fireworks on the site.

You don't sound sad at all lol. The word sounds hollow when you use it.

Pi   

Come on Faarax and Xoogsade. Be honest with yourselves for once. Despite your disagreements with Duke's political philosophy, the man objectively covers both parts of the story. He is a politician and a reporter at once.

PI, thanks for the kind words, these people are indeed losing the plot. Hence in my absence nothing has changed other than they are going crazy.

They have lost much ground, and even the cloak some of their ignorant leaders were cloaking themselves in..

Xoogsade What irony, are you saying these armed ganfgs are winning?

Dont embarass yourself, I know you are more informed than most of clown court supporters.