Sign in to follow this  
Camel Mlik

A Reply to Abdirazak H. Hussen's A Perilous Impasse in Somalia by Bill Ainashe

A Reply to Abdirazak H. Hussen's "A Perilous Impasse in Somalia" by Bill Ainashe

click on the link to Read the whole thing.

http://www.allpuntland.com/eng/news_item.asp?NewsID=1752

Since the creation of the transitional federal government almost a year ago, the destructive Mogadishu warlords, Sharif Hassan; the run-away (former) Speaker of the transitional parliament have used several incoherent and intellectually weak arguments to oppose the government and thus prolong the agony of the Somali people.

First, they said that President Abdullahi Yusuf was inviting Ethiopian troops to the country as an invading hostile foreign army. They ignorantly refused to accept the fact that the planned foreign peace-keeping troops were coming to our country under the auspices of the African Union and United Nation’s Security Council with the all the required legal and political provisions. Their main argument was that they; the warlords, could take care of securing Mogadishu. Yet, several months later, there is no hostile Ethiopian invasion in Somali and the anarchy continues in Mogadishu while the destructive Mogadishu warlords are bickering endlessly among themselves.

Second, after a never-ending and fruitless high level meetings with the destructive Mogadishu warlords, and Sharif Hassan, President Abdullahi Yusuf and his government decided to look for an alternative city to operate so that they could end the exile of the Somali government. Unfortunately, the destructive Mogadishu warlords, Sharif Hassan and their political alliance including Abdirazak H. Hussen continues their blame-mongering tactic by saying the President is denying Mogadishu its status of being the capital of Somalia. They even went as far as saying; President Abdullahi Yusuf’s true political intention is to make Gaalkacayo the new Somali capital. The fact is that both the President and the government are less than fifty miles away and they are eagerly waiting for an invitation to come to Mogadishu and operate there peacefully.

Third, when all the silly arguments they made previously were proven wrong, they are now saying that President Abdullahi Yusuf is building up a tribal army and he wants to invade Mogadishu by military force. That is nonsense! The fact is that the President and his Prime Minister are doing precisely what they were supposed do. Namely, to start rebuilding the collapsed Somali institutions as quickly as they possibly can. Needless to say, no government or institution can exist without an effective security force that could protect it. Therefore, the government must proceed with its plan to reactivate the once proud Somali National Army and make General Daa’uud proud again.

kidd   

Well-written article and excellent analyzes by Bill. He has proven time and again that he is political genius. He is so brilliant according to some foreigner Somalia’s political observers; even those who support the warlords are warned by pundits ubiquitously not to mess with guy!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the room plz give it up and show your support for the one and only Bill Ainshe

I gotta tell tell ya, there is no shame on his game!!!!

Originally posted by kidd:

Well-written article and excellent analyzes by Bill. He has proven time and again that he is political genius. He is so brilliant according to some foreigner Somalia’s political observers; even those who support the warlords are warned by pundits ubiquitously not to mess with guy!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the room plz give it up and show your support for the one and only Bill Ainshe

I gotta tell tell ya, there is no shame on his game!!!!

political genius is what this Bill Aninshe really is he sees in a different light then all of us.

kidd   

^ I, by no means tended to single out to extol an individual, other than, Bill is not like any other. He is no new to Somali affairs of state; you would’ve known had followed it closely. He has written numerous articles since early 90s; his style was restrained, his delivery authoritative, and his demeanor calm. He on no account overlooks opportunity to make himself coherent and adores reprimanding those who do as its the case of the x- premier (Mr. Hussien). That is what we like to call political genius!!!

Don’t hate the player, hate the game ;)

warya kidd what do u think Abdirazak H. Hussen's comments.

So what do u know of Bill Ainshe i think this is a first article that i have read of his. Is there any other and is he white? Tell me what you know of this men if u may.

Bill Ainanshe waa Somali diinta meseexiga haysta. (that is what I was told by the waxa-la-yidhi group)

Abdullahi Yusuf and his government decided to look for an alternative city to operate so that they could end the exile of the Somali government

A government which can not go to its capital city, is essentially still in exile.

kidd   

^Suldaan Subhannallah yaa akhii. Bille Ceynshe waa Sunni-Muslim oo Somali ah. Mad-habkiisuna yahey Shaaficiyo, dariiqadiisuna waa Qaadirio (Sheikh Abdulqadir Jeylilah Oweys Ahmed Waliyu Allah…waa ragee’dii dee!! Bille wuxuu Kudhashey waqooyiga Somalia ama Somaliland.

M.I.L.K…sxb I couldn’t find my respond article on Hussein’s. Almost same reaction as Bill’s though…

Anywho, u should check Bill’s daily work at http://www.ainashe.net/

Btw he is a member of SOL so watch it smile.gifsmile.gif

Gediid   

^^^^So what if he's a member of SOL.As far as I know he's just another armchair politician with a funny name for a Somali.I dont associate with him but have seen him a million times in the DC area.He's born and bred in Hargeisa but claims he left there at an early age as is the fashion with all Somalis nowadays.From what I know of him he's an egomaniac who stretches the truth a little too far at times for my liking.Though I cant confirm this but I heard he even writes comments in the comments section for himself in his blog under different names just to look like he actually has a following.I would be totally surprised if he came forward on SOL but thanks for letting us know Kidd of his madhab down to the Qadiiriyo dariiq he follows.... ;)

PS:I dont even know that much info about myself :confused:

Originally posted by Suldaaanka:

Bill Ainanshe waa Somali diinta meseexiga haysta. (that is what I was told by the waxa-la-yidhi group)

quote:

Abdullahi Yusuf and his government decided to look for an alternative city to operate so that they could end the exile of the Somali government

A government which can not go to its capital city, is essentially still in exile.
Well for now Jowhar is the Capital city for this government so it really not essentially still in exile but those in Mogadishu are in exile because there not at the capital city which is Jowhar.President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed and Prime Minister Ali Ghedi and dozens of cabinet ministers and parliamentarians are in Jowhar, the seat of the new government.

kidd   

Pay attention to this all of you Waxa-la-yidhi and I can’t confirm my source but feel-like I’m obligated to tell ya anway kinda people…

There once lived a young boy in a small town who liked to tell false stories. His mother and father had attempted to stop this behavior, with no success. The little boy had caused so much embarrassment for the family, that in desperation they went to their Sheikh for advice. The sheikh gave the young boy an assignment: “Take this bag of feathers and place one feather in front of each house in the town.†Two hours later, the young boy returned. The Sheikh then told him, “Go pick up all of the feathers!†The young boy exclaimed, “That is impossible, they are floating all over town.†The Sheikh then stated, “That is the problem with telling stories about other people, once they are out of the bag, you can never take them back.â€

Now,,, I don’t want to hear anymore of “Kutiri-Kuteen†Period!!

Not sure about the “Waxa-la-yidhi, or can’t confirm the sourceâ€, then you should never embark on the trade of lying is that simple!

Fair enough sxb. I stand corrected which is why I included the sources.

Anyways, don't just write off the waxa-la-yidhi group, this might include you. Think about it next time I come across this name again, I am gonna say "Waxa-la-yidhi Bill waa Sunni->Shaafici-Qaadiri and so on..." LOL :D

Gediid   

Originally posted by M.I.L.K:

Nice story brother who is the target here?

I think he targeted himself unknowingly...A common problem with people who play smart to their detriment...... ;)

Ashkir   

If I had known Bill, I would have told him to do more research than he thinks. It is not a matter of supporting but side supporting.

First and foremost, Bill has got the wrong end of the stick. He under viewed the crisis of Somalia from the beginning and, I persist, he will perceptibly glance heart of the scene once and for all. He overlapped the necessity of Mogadishu and what latter called " Mogadishu Coalition. Likewise, he did somehow wrong of the President Ahmed and his right hand shooter, Ghedi.

Before going deep, I want to review some efforts done by president Ahmed when struggling for power. For starters, Mr. Ahmed had begun endeavoring to rule people from a military division. He then organised a group called SSDF, which followed the failure of the first attempt. He then tried to seize the power by bring hundreds of innocent clan-based brothers. That was what led him to a prison where he served painfully.

From a prison to warfare territory, he did an unexpected mistake by taking his fellow men to the battle where they lost their lives. After that campaign for power, he organized a clan-based autonomy called Puntland where he righted wrongs.

Latter, a very strong storm has come. He resisted although many believe that if he could think of the interest of that autonomy, he should resign automatically and leave the fire for its warriors. The failure he brought in is quite blatant.

Looking for presidency, he came to the peace talks going on in Kenya. Fortunately, he was elected as the president of the next coming years. He had to go with the well-thought charter, which, if followed, could be a “Life-longer†design for farther necogociations, but he went outside the charter and, surface to say, is where the problem, which worsened the matter, came from.

Taking that failure in mind, he could hardly solve the matter between them. So he preferred to bring militias from his Puntland where he allotted his minister to persuade the people about envision to Southern Somalia -- Mogadishu -- that is unsolvable unless power is used.

Now, let's come the light and hope-looking article of Abdirazak H. Hussein. Optimistically, He is a Somali politician who could be able to insight the matter deeply and doubly. He tried to emphasize the difference between the cabinet and parliamentarian members whose base is Mogadishu (the Capital) , and first two offices of the government. He highlighted what he thought as a solution to the differences. In fact he did no blame on either side, rather he shown the way-to-be road.