Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Professor Ali Mahamed Gheedi Prime Minister of Somalia arrives to a enthusiastically

Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ Yeah I am funny.

No You are not. :D

Taako,I didnt say YOU are funny,I just quipped & wondered that which was funnier between:

A). Your weired & rather foolish Explanation or B). The fact that you actually attempted to explain the scenario.

^ Your hope for the bililiqo of Nabadoon and the posession of ill gotten gains to remain in the status quo is funny. That is sad and also my boggling to say the least. :D

You should fight in the battle field so Nabadoon bililiqo can keep his 4 acre farm in Somalia and you can taste the jihad of these noble men. :D

Lake   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Tone,

Doesn't the Somaliland government also support Melez?

There are levels of showing support...

They support each other economically that's about it no extra hugs and kisses lol...

What bothers me is the people that are waving around the pitures of the man that was in charge of the cowards that killed their people.

^ Your hope for the bililiqo of Nabadoon and the posession of ill gotten gains to remain in the status quo is funny. That is sad and also my boggling to say the least.
:D

You should fight in the battle field so Nabadoon bililiqo can keep his 4 acre farm in Somalia and you can taste the jihad of these noble men.

OK Taako,You are dismissed from this discussion. Whatever you are smoking,Please do not pass it over to the next Stooge,will ya?

Are we not talking about the same Melez here? Melez was killing Somalis long before he invaded our capital. The Somaliland regime (perhaps Puntland as well) facilitated this by handing over fellow Somalis to this butcher of Somalis. Others have allowed his troops march through their towns without so much as a protest. Now you're trying to convince me the guy holding up a poster of Melez is disgraceful but not the one doing business with him? I don't buy it.

Lake   

Originally posted by Tone:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

quote:

Originally posted by Tone:

quote:

Tone

It's the principle. If the pictures were from Garacad, I would say they were from Garacad. However some are trying to play there own agenda here.

If a Picture of a conference were taking place in Bossaso and the Somalia flag were everywhere and I claimed that it was Hargeisa, what would be your stance?

Now digest on that.

If that was the case.. Then the Hargeisa representers have right to get upset over that. They don't believe the way Harigeisa was portrayed...Its against everything Hargeisa stands for.

While..Reer Butland and the few Zenewi supporters in Xamar indeed are alike in supporting the same cause. They support the same cause don't they? Its likely reer butland to wave those pictures around aswell right?
People in Hargeisa have a right to get upset about something and the people of other regions, when pointing out a flaw have no right to say this is not from a speicific region because of the supposed agenda they sway?

That was the greatest logic in the world.

Just like your flag with HY standing for High York awhile back.
Caught you red handed and you never showed your face in that post again.
Don't try to make it seem like reer Butland will not do this. Most people are saying those pictures are from reer butland because..You can expect them to do that...Am I right or wrong in saying this?
So confirm this Taako..don't skip it. Am I wrong or not? I'll accept whatever the answer is...just answer it.

Kulan Casho Sharaf ah oo Caawa ka dhacay Madaxtooyada Boosaaso

Last Updated::2007-04-12 01:25:06

Boosaaso:-Kulan Casho sharaf ah ayaa Caawa waxaa uu ka dhacey Xarunta Madaxtooyada ee magaalada Boosaaso, waxaana ka soo qeyb galey kulankaan madaxda DF Soomaaliya iyo kuwa DG Puntland.

Kulan ayaa waxaa goob joogayaal ka ahaa qaar ka tirsan madaxda ugu sar sareyasa DF Soomaaliyeed maamul Goboleedka Puntland, oo ay ka mdi yihiin Madaxweynaha Puntland Maxamuud Muuse Xirsi iyo ra'iisul wasaare Cali Maxamed Geedi.

Kulankaan ayaa waxa sidoo kale ka soo qeyb galey Mas’uuliyiin Odayaal, Culimaa’udiin wax garad, iyo isimo.

Kulankaan ayaa waxaa ay DF iyo Mamul Goboleedka Puntland ay kaga heshiiyeen mideynta Canshuuraha dalka Islamarkaana waxaa ay isla meel dhigeen meel marinta dhaqaalaha iyo Maamulka..

Wasiirka maaliyada Dowlad goboleedka soomaaliyeed ee puntland maxamed cali yuusuf gaagaab, ayaa si faaffaahsan ugaga warbixiyey muhiimada shirka caawa dhacay.

Waxaa uuna tilmaamay in ujeedadiisa ugu weyn ay ahayd mideynta canshuuraha soomaaliya oo dhan, isagoo farta ku fiiqay in dhawaan cashuurihii ay soo rogtay dawladda feeraalka ku meel gaar ah ee soomaaliya, loo fasirtey in maamulka Dawlad goboleedka Puntland ay ka dhaga adeygeyso.

Wasiirka Ganacsiga ee DF Soomaaliya isla markaana ah sii haya xilka wasiirka Maaliyada ee DF Soomaliya DR C/laahi Axmed Afrax oo isna kulankii caawa ka Hadley ayaa shaaca ka qaadey in Dawlada Kumeel Gaarka ah ay kaawimeyso DG Puntland adeegyada Ganacsiga.

Waxaa ka Hadley kulankii caawa Isimo ay ka mid yihiin Ugaas Xasan Ugaas Yaasiin iyo Garaad C/laahi Cali Ciid oo labadaba sheegey in kulankaan uu yahay mid aad muhiim ugu ah umada Soomaaliyeed isla markaana waxaa ay ku nuux nuuxsadeen in loobahanyahay in umada Soomaaliyeed ay ka fakeraan hawlaha nabadeynta iyo dib u dhiska.

Madaxweynaha Maamul Goboleedka Puntland ayaa waxa uu ugu horeyn soo dhaweeyey wafdiga Ra’iisul wasaaraha, waxaana uu hoosta ka xariiqey in maamulka Puntland uu ka mid yahay Dawlada Federaalka kumeel gaarka ah.

Madaxweynaha waxaa uu uga mahadceliyey Ra’iisul wasaaraha Soomaaliya cali maxamed Geedi isbadalka uu ka sameeyey magaalada muqdisho, waxaana uu sheegey in maamul Dawlad goboleedka Puntland u taageersanyahay dawlada Kumeel gaarka ah.

Madaxweynaha waxaa uu ka warbxiyey arimo dhawr ah oo ay ka mid ahayd dhacdo maalintii Isniinta ahayd ka dhacdey degmada Dhahar, ee gobolka Sanaag, madaxweynaha waxa uu sidoo kale uu ka warbixiyey xaalada Xoolaha Soomaaliya iyo Puntland, waxaana uu sheegey in taa horumar laga gaarey.

Ra’iisul wasaaraha Soomaaliya Cali Maxamed Geedi oo isna hadlaaks hadalo ka soo jeedyey ayaa sheegey in Puntland ay tahay hooyadii Maamul Goboleedyada wadanka Soomaaliya loona baahanyahay in la garab qabto.

Waxaa uu maamulka Puntland oga mahadceliyey taageerada ay u hayaan DF Soomaaliya oo ay hiil iyo hooba ay lagarabtaaganyihiin.

Wasiirka Koowaad ee Xukuumada Soomaaliya waxaa uu sheegey in DF Soomaaliyeed ay ka caawimeyso Puntland mashaariicda horumarinta, iyo Guud ahaan waxyabaha ay oga abahato.

Kulankii Caaway ayaa waxaa uu ku soo afmeermey is garad labada dhinac ay isku afgarteen waxyaabahii ay wada saxiideen oo ah heshiisyada dhinaca ganacsiga iyo Canshuuraha.

Mohamed Ali (Dalmar)

mohamedali11@gmail.com

Horseednet.com.