Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Professor Ali Mahamed Gheedi Prime Minister of Somalia arrives to a enthusiastically

If i were to hazard a guess I would say this trip is about briefing Cadde admin about the latest regional intel as communicated by Frazer in her recent visit

Wrooooong!!! Two things:

1. He went there to collect the revenue from Puntland to sustain the running of the TFG. They ran out of Money for basic neccesities like Fuel,Food & Fatashaaris. See,As you know, The Millions promised by EU will not come until there is a dialogue. Meles,aint giving out a penny,he got paid a handsome ammount of $75M,bought his arsenal & he is done. Its back to Business for the TFG,ask Puntland to save the day. Meanwhile,the poor people of Puntland are suffering...Look @ cade,he doesnt seem too happy is he?

2. The Prime Minister had to get the hell out of Mogadishu; He must have been to every concievable safe destination there is. No more place to go,Mog is not safe so he just on the Move. Dont be suprised if he comes back to Neerobi next week.

Lake   

Its funny Taako and company are defending the claims the pictures are from reer butland..

Do you guys see anything wrong with the pictures first of all?

Why are you guys upset if some are confusing those pics to be reer butland? Don't they support Zenewi and Geedi as well?

^ The president is safe in Mogadishu, and the Prime Minister isn't? How ironic. The Prime Minister is visiting the region, checking out new cadets and furthering the TFG in Somalia in general.

Or do you expect him in Puntland, just for the money sake? :D

Tone

It's the principle. If the pictures were from Garacad, I would say they were from Garacad. However some are trying to play there own agenda here.

If a Picture of a conference were taking place in Bossaso and the Somalia flag were everywhere and I claimed that it was Hargeisa, what would be your stance?

Now digest on that.

Tone

It's the principle. The event was in Xamar. What else is there to speak about? How about if I said the event was in Hargeisa. What would be your response? Ofcourse you would correctify me. Now there is your answer.

Prime Minister is visiting the region, checking out new cadets and furthering the TFG in Somalia in general

Right.....Forget the war & the daunting task of innitieting a reconciliation meeting.

Instead,Check out the new cadets & promote the TFG in a freindly place. Brilliant strategy by the maverick Politician.

Got it,thats how you run a country & get a regime to be in power, Wink Wink... ;);)

Fanisha   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Tone

It's the principle. If the pictures were from Garacad, I would say they were from Garacad. However some are trying to play there own agenda here.

Garacad? What do you mean? :confused:

Lake   

Tone

If a Picture of a conference were taking place in Bossaso and the Somalia flag were everywhere and I claimed that it was Hargeisa, what would be your stance?

Now digest on that.

If that was the case.. Then the Hargeisa representers have right to get upset over that. They don't believe the way Harigeisa was portrayed...Its against everything Hargeisa stands for.

While..Reer Butland and the few Zenewi supporters in Xamar indeed are alike in supporting the same cause. They support the same cause don't they? Its likely reer butland to wave those pictures around aswell right?

Fanisha

Garacad is a small town in Buntiland.

Faraax

The conference as stated by Geedi is taking place in Xamar on the 16th. There is a head for the conference and he is the former President Ali Mahdi.

As to the war, there really is no war. There are a couple of trouble makers who are trying to grab headlines and are soon to be grabbing ice packs and leaving there bililiqo for the little tuulo they came from . Headed by Nabadoon bililiqo.

Originally posted by Tone:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

Tone

Now digest on that.

If that was the case.. Then the Hargeisa representers have right to get upset over that. They don't believe the way Harigeisa was portrayed...Its against everything Hargeisa stands for.

While..Reer Butland and the few Zenewi supporters in Xamar indeed are alike in supporting the same cause. They support the same cause don't they? Its likely reer butland to wave those pictures around aswell right?
People in Hargeisa have a right to get upset about something and the people of other regions, when pointing out a flaw have no right to say this is not from a speicific region because of the supposed agenda they sway?

That was the greatest logic in the world.

Just like your flag with HY standing for High York awhile back. :D Caught you red handed and you never showed your face in that post again. :D

The conference as stated by Geedi is taking place in Xamar on the 16th. There is a head for the conference and he is the former President Ali Mahdi.

As to the war, there really is no war. There are a couple of trouble makers who are trying to grab headlines and are soon to be grabbing ice packs and leaving there bililiqo for the little tuulo they came from . Headed by Nabadoon bililiqo.

LooooL.

I dont know which is funnier. That you actually attempted to explain the scenario i played or the EXPLANATION itself. :D

Lake   

quote:Originally posted by Tone:

quote:

Tone

Now digest on that.

People in Hargeisa have a right to get upset about something and the people of other regions, when pointing out a flaw have no right to say this is not from a speicific region because of the supposed agenda they sway?

That was the greatest logic in the world.

Just like your flag with HY standing for High York awhile back.
:D
Caught you red handed and you never showed your face in that post again.
:D
I'll wave the SL flag and rep HY all I want..I know my stand while you're jumping all over the place.

Like I said....Don't try to make it seem like reer Butland will not do this. Most people are saying those pictures are from reer butland because..You can expect them to do that...Am I right or wrong in saying this?