Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Professor Ali Mahamed Gheedi Prime Minister of Somalia arrives to a enthusiastically

Emperor   

^^SM halkaa ha gaarsiin gibinta, Masayr iyo Wiil reer Punt ah inuu wax qasay waa iska suurtagal - meelaha la aad xaga kale kadaa

^ What What, I am from Xamar sister, I am in the picture. You can see me. Taako is waving for the crowds.

I am the old fellow in the macawiis.

41097068ot7.jpg

You are right. I am too old for you. Shouldn't be talking to Youngins. Unless I am looking for a young Xamdi to marry. Are you that Xamdi? :D

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

Taako - Ari boowe, gibinta caqaar ayaa ku kala go'day, walina marqaankii ma aanay gaadhine maad naga dayso?

:D

Indha adaygeedaan ayaa iga yaabiyey inanta, oo iga walle in aanay libiqsanaynba --- ka joogtaas uun baa lagu hayaa, iyana waaba ay sii xamaysan tahay, sidii yoo geenyo la heenseeyey. Oo dee malaha dhankaa iyo Xamar Cadde hablaheenna Somaliyeed maba libiqsadaan ayaan is idhi! smile.gif

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Fanisha:

^^^^^ too pathetic a comeback to warrant a serious response. go find someone your age to play with. :rolleyes:

And you expect people to take you seriously? All you ever seem to talk about is Puntland..What next, you'll accuse Puntlanders of being behind 9/11?! :confused:

Paragon   

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

Taako - Ari boowe,
gibinta caqaar ayaa ku kala go'day, walina marqaankii ma aanay gaadhine maad naga dayso?

Ma sidan ayey ku dambeysey sheekadu? In hablaha loo hoosaasiyo cay iyo af-lagaaddo? Heedhe, ma anshaxiibaa dooni la idinka saarey? Waxaaba ka sii amakaag badan ninka kuu sii qoslaya ee dhoolla-cadeynaya!

Lake   

Originally posted by Superfluous:

454277504_53a4b239a8_o.jpg

Is Cade Muuse holding up a Meles Zenawi picture?...lol

Aduunyo anana dadkaas ayaan wax ka sugaynaa.

***shakes my head***

Lake   

Originally posted by Sergeant Sakhar:

Their intentions is to make it look like this pictures were taken from somewhere else but the pictures were taken from Mogadishu and it is taken from the clan meeting held in Mogadishu by the largest clan of Mogadishu. So the race is on folks.

Super and Badda will try to post as many pics of the meeting yesterday evening in Mogadishu whilst I shall post many pictures of Gheedi's arrival this late afternoon in Bosaso.

So we will see who is going to win the picture race. Good luck to you folks.

Those pics might have been taken in Xamar like you said but...What would be the difference if reer buntland were to hold those pics? You're defending butland of not holding onto those pics..as if its unsporken crime to hold them. Don't you support those people who are waving those pictures around Yes or No? So what if others are claiming those people in the pics are indeed reerbutland..Do you see anything wrong with If reer butland were hold onto those zenwi pictures?

A.J.   

yeah i notice that they is holding up a picture of Geedi next to a pic of Zenawi

shame on you ******. its an incredibly sad day when we get somali's holding up pics of etho's with pride :mad:

Originally posted by Fanisha:

Now where is Che? see waxaan sheegayay wuxuun baa ka jira.
:D
[/QB]

Inadeer inoo markale. It looks like you get your hands full.

Hint: You don't wanna your oppanents united by barking Planders everytime. The average Pland neither cares or benefits from the stooge in the Villa. Lumping people together won't win any friends for your cause.

A.J.   

Che, i dont know about that. the general concensus of Puntland that i know seems to be in support of yey.

but perhaps the sample size i know is too small

Paragon   

^^perhaps the most Puntlanders you have ever met are through SOL? smile.gif

They are overall a million of them and believe me, the majority are the image of the ideal Somali. Yey and Cade are trying to turnish this image. This where I come in the equation.

PS: The picture is in Mogadishu. But there is no such difference between Tigre supporters wherever they are.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Violet:

And you expect people to take you seriously? All you ever seem to talk about is Puntland..What next, you'll accuse Puntlanders of being behind 9/11?! :confused:

Let's say Fanisha 'caqaar' bey cuntaa, what does Violet eat? gadaal bey ka sii deyneysa.

So much for civility and " anagu hablaha ma cayno" mantra.