Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Professor Ali Mahamed Gheedi Prime Minister of Somalia arrives to a enthusiastically

Jaylaani   

^^Reer Butland and Xabashis against all other somalis. ain't that something. How could any one supports genocide agianst other Somalis?

Fanisha

Those pics are from Xamar, and not Puntland.

Jaylaani

Butland Butland Butland Butland Butland.

You have a mighty obsession with posteriors. :D

Now it is complete, the infamous Fanisha has joined the race as well.

But where are the pictures? So far My pictures which are relevant to the title have the lead over your picture's taken from Mogadishu clan meeting.

Maybe you don't know where you can get more pictures from the largest clan in Mogadishu holding a meeting in support of the government.

So is there is a reason to why you brought yesterdays clan meeting of Mogadishu clans into this thread?

Desperate huh? :D

Anyhow here is the link:

http://www.somaliweyn.com/pages/news/Abril_07/09Abril40.html

As some really want to play a game here, let's make this thread into two parts, one should be a photo and report essay about Gheedi's arrival in Bosaso and the other part should be where Superfluous, Bada Cas, Fanisha and Jaylaani post about a Mogadishu clan meeting that took place yesterday evening.

So post your picture's I gave you the link and I shall post mine inshallah, so the race is on who will post more pictures and which part will win?

PM Gheedi's photo report essay about his arrival in Puntland?

or

Super, bada, fanisha and Jaylaani's photo report and essay about a clan meeting that took place in Mogadishu yesterday evening.

Please keep the scores inshallah.

Tahliil   

meles_zenaawi.jpgyusuf9.jpg

Do u guys prefer Meles and Yeey the Vampire side by side on that picture instead?...is Eedo Ghedo Meles botherin u guys that much by being that close and friendly with the Master...Classic, aint it...

Meesha arintu ka qurun santahay oo aay raganu sawirka dumarku iyo CADDE aay sitaan ee meles iyo minyaradiisa u diidan yihiin ma garan? could somebody tell me why Yeeye supporters are up and arms against that picture????

Is It Offensive or Are They Feeling Left Out?????

Jaylaani   

Sakhaar, Taako,

Cabaad iska daayoo. When are you guys changing your last names to Tafare and Haile?

After over 1000 people being murder and close to 50000 others wounded,history won't be kind to certian people!

Waqxayne madaxnimo jacayl ka badane goormaa dadnimadii laga tagey.

What is next?

Ra`iisal Wasaare Geedi Oo Soo Gaaray Boosaaso, Puntland'

bosasogabdho.jpg

Boosaaso(Calanka.com) 10-April-2007

Dhageyso: - Shir Jaraa`id Xiiso Leh Oo Uu Qabtay Prof: C Geedi

Listen to audio press conference: http://www.calanka.com/wareysigedibosaso.rm

Wafdi uu hogaaminayo Ra’iisal Wasaraha Somaliya Cali Maxamed Geedi ayaa galabta goor dame soo gaaray Magaalada Bosaso.

Wafdigan uu Hogaaminayo Ra’iisal Wasaaraha Somaliya Cali Maxamed Geedi ee Galabta ka soo Degay Garoonka Diyaaradaha Ee Bandar Qaasim Air Port ayaa waxaa ka mid ahaa Wasiirka Ganacsiga Ahna sii Hayaha Xilka Wasiirka Maaliyada,Wasiirka Dib u Dhiska & Dib U Dajinta & Wasiirka Kaluumaysiga Gaadiidka Badda waxaa sidoo kale ka mid ahaa wafdigaas Taliyaha Ciidamada Booliska Cali Madoobe & Masuuliyiin kale.

Safarka wafdigu uu ku yimid ayaa waxaa uu ku sheegay in uu la xiriiro sidii ay punt land uga caawin lahayd in dhaqaalaheeda kor u kiciso iyo iyaga oo ka wada tashanaya shirka dib u heshiisiinta ee dhawaan la filayo in lagu qabto caasimada soomaliya ee Mogdisho & in uu sidoo kale u soo xiro tababar ciidamo lagu tababarayay Akadamiyada Carmo kuwaas oo loo tababarayay in ay ka mid noqdaan Ciidmada Booliska Soomaaliya.

Wafdigan ayaa waxaa garoonka Caalamiga ee Bosaso ku Soo Dhaweeyay Madaxda Punt land oo uu Ka mid yahay Madaxweynaha Punt land Gen Mahamud Muse Hirsi (Cade) Madaxweyne Ku Xigeenka Punt land Xasan Daahir Mahamud (Afqurac) Xubno ka Tairsan Golaha Wasiirada oo ay ka dhex Muuqdeen Wasiirka Maaliyada,Wasiirka Warfaafinta & Xubno kale & Sidoo kale Golaha Barlamaanka punt land sidoo kale waxaa iyaguna halkaa ku sugnaa Madaxda Gobolka Bari sida Duqa & Badhasaabka Gobolka Bari.

Waxaana wadooyinka sidoo kale taxnaa dad aad u farbadanaa oo ah shacabka reer bososo oo iyagu soo dhaweenayay wafdiga ra’iisal wasaaraha waxaana sidoo kale dadka heeso wadani ah u qaadayay fanaaniinta Walaalaha Bari.

Ra’iisal wasaaraha oo loo galbiyay dhinaca hotelka International Village ayaa waxaa la filayaa in uu maalmo uu joogo Punt land uuna wada tashi uu la yeesho madaxda punt land oo uu ugu horeeyo Madaxweynaha Punt land Cadde Muse.

Mahamud S. Salaad

askar75@hotmail.com

Punt land Somalia

Calanka.com

N.O.R.F   

DSCN7690.jpg

Dont know about you guys but i've never seen a short sleaved suit :rolleyes:

Reer Puntland i hope you teach him something in the style stakes, but then again Cade Muse is no better, tell him to put a fountain pen in his pocket instead of a Bic birol (sp) :D

cheer on,,,,,,

If i were to hazard a guess I would say this trip is about briefing Cadde admin about the latest regional intel as communicated by Frazer in her recent visit.

Potential items on the agenda:

1- Fighting terrorism

2- Close collaboration with Ethiopia

Saajin Sakhar, chip in as you seem to be in the diameter of this circle!

Fanisha   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Fanisha

Those pics are from Xamar, and not Puntland.

lol. who are you kidding dude? Where the picture was taken is not important. What matters is who the people in the picture are. The occupied people from Xamar who only 8 days ago were being bombed from the air would celebrate with Meles Zenawi's picture? loool.

Either you're mistaking these misguided and brainwashed Buntland women for Xamarawis or you think Xamarawi women are dumb enough to celebrate with pictures of those who kill their children. So which is it Taako man?

^ Buntland Buntland Buntland :D Jaylaani and you are not twins are you?

Anyhow those pics came from Somaliweyn.com

They are from the North Xamar clan meeting in Xamar which included PM Geedi, Muuse Suudi, Imam Maxamuud, M.Dheere, Many Xildhiibaan and hundreds of Respected elders and leaders.

Want Proof?

Proof

Fanisha   

^^^ You're now distancing yourself from your own aunts in the picture? lol. Be proud and say it loud. That's my auntie raising despot Meles Zenawi's picture.

loooool.

^ It's the principle. The event was in Xamar. I have much respect for those ladies. I never knew my aunties and uncles were in those pictures?

Oh but I forgot,

Imam Maxamuud is really Islaan Ciise

Muuse Suudi is really Cadde Muuse from Qardho

Maxamed Dheere is really the mayor Bossaso

and PM Geedi is really a man from Xafuun.

Geedi Wife is Eedo Casho from down the street.

I wonder how I forgot this. All my uncles and my proud aunties from Buntland are clapping.

* YIPPIE FOR PUNTLAND *

Emperor   

^^LOL you keep insisting it is Puntlanders, how many time do they have to prove you that it isn't, Wixi Xunba Xaawa leh ayaan maqli jiray, Everything bad is from Puntland in your case..

Dhagaha fur the pics are from the resident clan of Mogadishu, again it is from the Musa Sudi Yalaxow clan's meeting in Xamar yesterday and not from Puntland. Perhaps the clan of Yalaxow are Puntlanders to you, in that case you win..