Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Professor Ali Mahamed Gheedi Prime Minister of Somalia arrives to a enthusiastically

Tahliil   

"War jiraaba cakaaro buu iman" An old reer Bari Addage...Stop the dailyshow fake news...Gheedi dawaco Meles has to b in Bosaso for a reason and it'll come to SOL soon...

I hope he is not askin for the rest of us who r against Habashi occupation and Somali genocide to b handed over to Adeeer Meles I-Own-Ur-Assess -Bytches Zenawi's Guantanamo Holes in Oxam

me   

454277504_53a4b239a8_o.jpg

Is Cade Muuse holding up a Meles Zenawi picture?...lol

Aduunyo anana dadkaas ayaan wax ka sugaynaa.

That picture Superflous was taken at the conference of the largest clan in Benadir which the PM belongs too and what is the purpose in bringing it into this thread?

That meeting was held yesterday evening in Mogadishu and the picture here is out of place.

Anyhow more news on the arrival of Professor Gheedi, Somalia's Prime Minister in Puntland:

Boosaaso: Raysulwasaaraha Soomaaliya oo Puntland lagu soo dhaweeyay.

10. april 2007

APL

Boosaaso(AllPuntland)- Raysulwasaaraha Soomaaliya Cali Maxamed Geeddi iyo wafdi uu hogaaminayo ayaa si diiran loogu soo dhaweeyay magaalada Boosaaso.

Cali Maxamed Geeddi iyo wafdi ka socda xukuumadda federaalka Soomaaliya ayaa waxa ay maanta kasoo amba bexeen magaalada Muqdisho.

Gagida diyaaradaha magaalada Boosaaso waxaa wafdiga Cali Maxamed Geeddi kusoo dhaweeyay masuuliyiinta sar sare ee Puntland oo ay kamid yihiin:-Madaxwaynaha PuntlandMaxamuud Muuse Xirsi, Madaxweyne kuxigeenka Puntland, Xasan Daahir Maxamuud, wasiiro , xildhibaanno , maamulka gobolka iyo degmada.

Dadwayne Caleemo qoyan ruxayay ayaa tan iyo garoonka u tubnaa raysulwasaaraha Soomaaliya Cali Maxamed Geeddi oo naf ahaantiisu u gacan haatinayay dadka soo dhawaynayay.

Md: Geeddi waxa wajigiisa ka muuqday inuu ku faraxsanaa sida loogu soo dhaweeyay magaalada ganacsiga Puntland ee Boosaaso.

Wafdiga Geeddi waxay u gudbeen halka loogu talo galay inay dagaan oo ah Hotelka International Village oo kuyaalla Boosaaso.

Waxaa lafilayaa saacadaha soo socda in Cali Maxamed Geeddi uu saxaafadda uga waramayo socdaalkiisa.

CCC Farayaamo

AllPuntland

RedSea   

Originally posted by Paragon:

454277516_6d9fed30d4_o.jpg

Xataa Islaamihii waxay usacbinayaan oo sawirada ka mid ah kii Melez Zenawi oo ah nin gacan ku dhiiglaha ah ee dadka ku laayey Muqdisho. Layaab!

Again Bada cas, your picture is taken from the meeting of last evening in which the largest clan of Mogadishu and surrounding areas met and conveyed their support for the TFG.

This are Mogadishu residents who came out in force to express their support for the government's proposal to pacify the capital anf for peace to return.

So again what is the purpose in bringing it in here into this thread, when the events are totally unconnected?

One can only wonder.

Tahliil   

SuperFlouse:

Which one is Cadde Muuse, the one holding the Meles picture or ilka Doofaarlaha sittin next to him?

me   

cadde.jpg

454277504_53a4b239a8_o.jpg

They could be twins, if the other guy gains about 10 kilos thats it, cadde muuse will have a body double.

Tahliil   

One wonders what Yeeye the Vampire thinks when one show him that photo(filthy)...This is the classic displacement of politics takin place gradually...Wallee Caydiid Jr. markuu afkiisa furtay several months ago, pple we jumpin on him from all over, but he knew a lot more than we could speculate...

Finally a Prime Minister by the name of EEDo Dawaco Meles GHedo and a real ruler and emporer of Absynia...His Excellence Mr. Meles Zenawi side by side on the picture, WHAT A TREAT!!!!(pardon me if I misspelled the emporer's name)

me   

^^lol....well you see how it goes...this is Somalia 2007, who shall we thank for this?

somehow at those Somali military academies did something wrong.

The guys who were supposed to protect Somalia have destroyed it: Caydiid, Morgan, AY, Cade Muuse and countless others. Some even brought the very enemy that they were trained to fight to the Somalia.

Note to self: In the future do better screening.

Inshallah the race is on, I will post as many pictures of how the PM was welcomed in Bosaso and the likes of Superfluous and Bada Cas will post pictures of a meeting held in Mogadishu by the largest clan of Mogadishu, which Ali Mahamed Gheedi the PM belongs to and in which the participiants at that conference showed printed out pictures of PM Gheedi's photo being side by side with that of Meles Zenawi.

Their intentions is to make it look like this pictures were taken from somewhere else but the pictures were taken from Mogadishu and it is taken from the clan meeting held in Mogadishu by the largest clan of Mogadishu. So the race is on folks.

Super and Badda will try to post as many pics of the meeting yesterday evening in Mogadishu whilst I shall post many pictures of Gheedi's arrival this late afternoon in Bosaso.

So we will see who is going to win the picture race. Good luck to you folks.

geedi18_1.jpg

geedi19_1.jpg

geedi20_1.jpg

geedi21_1.jpg

geedi22_1.jpg

geedi26.jpg

geedi31.jpg

geedi45.jpg

me   

Tahliil war riyaha ha la dhoofiyo, deegaankii bey baabiíyeen. Kolay dadka xoolo dhaqatada ahna wax wey ka soo gaadhayaan.

dadwaynaha reer boosaaso oo siwayn usoo dhaweeyay raisal wasaaraha Somalia

Dadweynaha rayidka ah gaar ahaan kuwa ka socda ururada kala duwan ee bulshada ayaa galabta si weyn uga qayb galay soo dhoweynta ra'iisal wasaaraha dawladda federaalka Soomaaliya oo soo gaarey magaalada Boosaaso.

Urur rada bulshada rayidka ah sida ururada haweenka dhallinyarada iyo ardayda ayaa soo dhoweynta si weyn uga dhex muuqdey, waxana ay soo dhoweyntani ay mar kale daboolka ka qaadday taageerada uu shacabku u hayo dawladda federaalka Soomaaliya.

Ururada ka qayb galay soo dhoweyta ayaa waxaa kamid ahaa ururka haweenka gobolka Bari oo ay hoggaamineysey guddoomiyaha ururkaas, Maryan Guduudo, iyo shabakadda isku xirka ardayda Puntland oo halkaasi bandhig ka sameeyey.

Ururada haweenka iyo fannaaniinta ayaa soo dhoweynta kaga qayb qaatay ciyaaraha hiddaha iyo dhaqanka, buraanburro iyo suugaan waddani ah oo ay fannaaniintu halkaasi ku tumayeendurbano kale duwan

hamed mahamuud hasan

The PM smiling. So far I guess I'm winning the race as there are no more pictures coming through from the Mogadishu clan meeting of the largest clan in Mogadishu yesterday evening.

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

GetAttachment5.jpg

Fanisha   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

quote:Originally posted by Paragon:

454277516_6d9fed30d4_o.jpg

Xataa Islaamihii waxay usacbinayaan oo sawirada ka mid ah kii Melez Zenawi oo ah nin gacan ku dhiiglaha ah ee dadka ku laayey Muqdisho. Layaab!
Is this a joke? Are these women crazy? is this picture from Pland? :mad:

Now where is Che? see waxaan sheegayay wuxuun baa ka jira. :D