Sign in to follow this  
wind.talker

Cadde Muuse: #1 Sellout

Cadde Muuse is a sellout. Cadde, Afqurac and Gaagaab have already sold their soul for the dollar - and are on their way to sell natural resources in northeastern Somalia. All those fake promises of being a reformer, the man who would save Puntland from doom. From here on out (unless something dramatic changes), I predict Puntland as we knew it will no longer exist.

Sida ay Labo Nin u Khiyaameen Madaxda Somaliland, Puntland iyo Ra'iisul Wasaaraha DFKMG

December 2002: Hargeysa waxaa yimid nin lagu magacaabo Meier oo reer Norway ah oo sheeganayey in uu leeyahay shirkad weyn oo baarta Batroolka, waxana uu heshiis la saxiixday madaxda Somaliland. Ninka reer Norway shirkada waxa uu ku soo asaasay London oo uu shirko kula soo galay Nin Hindi ah.

May 2005: Sheekadii Hargeysa, sida aad hoos ku arki doontid, markii ay socon weydey ninkii Reer Norway waxa uu ku laabtay dalkiisii, laakiin waxaa uu halkaas kula kulmay nin Soomaali ah, kaas oo kusii xiriiriyey Ra'iisul wasaare Geedi, markiiba Meier iyo ninkii Soomaaliyeed waxa ay u safreer Nairobi, halkaas oo ay kula kulmeen Geedi, isla markiina ninkaas waxa uu Geeddi u magacaabay lataliyihiisa Gaarka ah ee xagga Baaritaanka Shiidaalka, Ninkii Soomaaliyeedna Qunsulka Soomaalida ee Norway.

June 2005: Waxaa Boosaaso yimid nin lagu magcaabo Terry oo reer Australia ah oo markii hore shegtay hay'ad samafal, markii dambena u xuub siibtey in ay sheegato shirkad weyn oo batroolka baarata, sidaasna Heshiis kula saxiixday madaxda Puntland.

August 26, 2005: Waxaa maxkamad ku taal Norway la soo taagey Meier kaddib markii lagu qabtay khiyaamo weyn oo lacaageed, iyo been abuur shirkado aan jirin. Ninkii Soomaaliyeed isaguna markiiba waxa uu yiri shaqo kuma lihi arimaha ninkaas reer Norway, welise waxa uu sheeganayaa Qunsul Soomaaliyeed.

SOURCE: http://www.somaliatalk.com/terry/terry19.html

War Saxaafadeed Madaxweyne Kuxigeenka Puntland ahna Siiyaha Xilka Madaxweynaha

Boosaaso - 13.September.2005 Waxaa madaxtooyada magaalada Boosaaso, war saxaafadeed ka soo saaray madaxweyne kuxigeenka Puntland ahna kusimaha madaxweynaha Md. Xasan Daahir Afqurac.

Wasaxaafadeedkan ayaa waxaa uu ka hadlayey heshiiskii ay Puntland dhowaan la gashay shirkad macdanaha baarta oo lagu magacaabo Consort, sidoo kale waxaa uu jawaab u yahay waraysi uu ra’iisla wasaaraha Soomaaliya, Cali Maxamed Geeddi siiyey Idaacadda BBC-da 28-kii bishii August.

Mudane Xasan Daahir Afqurac ayaa waxaa uu war saxaafadeedkiisa ku caddeeyey:

1. In Dawlad goboleedka Puntland ay heshiis la gashay shirkad macdanaha baarta oo lagu magacaabo Consort.

2. in Dawladda Puntland ay si adag u diidantahay hadalkii uu ra’iisal wasaaruhu ka jeediyey BBC-da, ee sheegayey in aanay Puntland xaq u lahayn in ay heshiisyo la gasho maal geliyayaal shisheeye, waxan ra’iisal wasaaraha hadalkiisa

lagu tilmaamay mid aan sharciga waafaqsanayn.

3. ra’iisal wasaaruhu waxaa uu xurmayn waayey qoddobbada axdiga kumeel gaarka ah ee Soomaaliya ee kala ah; qaybta afraad, qoddobka 19-aad farqaddiisa afraad, qaybta saddex iyo tobnaad, qodobka 88-aad, farqaddiisa 3-aad, qaybta 12-aad, qoddobka 89-aad, farqaddiisa 14-aad.

4. Dastuurka Puntland waxaa uu madaxweynaha u oggolaanayaa in uu heshiiyo la galo shisheeyaha maalgashi doonka ah iyo weliba shirkadaha, iyadoo la raacayo axdiga caalamiga ah.

War saxaafadeedkan oo nuqul ka mid ah uu soo gaarey Idaacadda SBC ayaa waxaa ku saxiixan madaxweyne kuxigeenka Puntland ahna kusimaha madaxweynaha Md. Xasan Daahir Afqurac.

Maxamuud Faarax Bile SBC Online

farahbile@hotmail.com

SOURCE: http://www.sbconline.net/news.php?page=newspage&id=5620

What makes you believe that Mr Meier and Co are the same as the people who Cadde made business with and signed an agreement with a couple of weeks ago and that the whole thing is a con?

Let's wait and see when the president returns back home ileen patience is a virtue that's what I've excatly liked to see from the Hogaanka Sare ee Puntland anyhow let's see when Cadde actually comes back.

Nevertheless I believe that you didn't in particular like or favoured Cadde Muuse in the first place. You always try to portray the President in a bad light. I believe that General Cadde is in fact a man who loves his country and who would do anything for it but I also believe that this time he was talked into something that frankly we don't know much off.

But one thing is sure that Cadde is determined to make Puntland a haven for peace, political stability and economical development what ever the cost. He's obsessed like a certain Mr Tony B. is obsessed enter into the history books and to be hailed as one of the greatest leader of his time. Allow him don't hate on the President that's all I've to say to you.

Cadde Muuse is a sellout. Cadde, Afqurac and Gaagaab have already sold their soul for the dollar - and are on their way to sell natural resources in northeastern Somalia.

Hold on a second brother. You sound like yu know these accusations to be true. dear I say what proof do you have ?

As for the blundering the natural resources thats bulshit, it takes allot of money and effort to get these minerals and fossil fuels out of the ground. It sounds so easy the whole wealth of the North east of Somalia will go in couple of months or years?????

We need more information before we can jump into conclusions as for the exploration, lets not get in the way.. The question before you blunder is, are there any commercially viable minerals in Puntland or in Somalia.. Answering that question alone will take time and much effort...

Sky   

Yoonis I'm sick and tired of this shit. One moron comes crawling after another. When will it end? When will we see the light at the end of the tunnel?

Ask yourself these questions. How can Gaagaab (A Nobody turned Somebody) say without shame that the company they dealt with has no investment capital to drill the mineral resources and seeks to sell chickens (OMG!) in order to acquire the money to exploit 'our' resources?

And how is it possible for Cadde to at the one hand allow the injustices in Puntland; detaining of journalists (Whom are often quite right) and at the other hand be reluctant to enter new stages of the Puntland democratisation process? All added with the incompetence Cadde is showing. With all due respect if this continues than please bring back Yeey, because Cadde is all empty promises.

Listen up, HAFZA is bullshit, Consort is bullshit everything is bullshit. And I'm in peace with that. I don't expect to see a wealthy Somalia, all I want is no further damage to what allready seems irreparable.

I'm with the minister of planning; Cabdiraxmaan Faroole on this. Even if its true, I'm against this deal. Puntland is too weak and unstable to manage this deal, we need to let the central government sort this out as soon as it sorts itself out. And may Cadde go back to Toronto and Faroole become the new president.

Originally posted by Sky:

and Faroole become the new president.

The process towards that end has already started on the underground. Let's not forget how Gen. Cadde came into power in Puntland to begin with - without the pro-Faroole votes of Nugaal reps, Cadde would've easily lost to the incumbent, Md. Max'd Cabdi Xaashi. There are rumors that when Cadde returns, he's planning to kick some characters out of his Cabinet. Faroole comes to mind, but we'll see.

Thankful   

Sky, what are you talking about? You see, in any other society you can easily sue a journalist that spreads lies or hold them accountable. Even if a journalist in any other developed society came out with something that was a threat to national security; they'd be punished. If a journalist in Puntland is spreading lies or causing tribal tension, it may seem like nothing in our societies, but back there it can have huge repercussions.

Of course Faroole is against the deal, because he has his own companies he wants to bring in from his adopted Australia. And guess what, he has no say in this! The majority of the Gov't is with the President. So you can side with whomever you want.

It's hilarious; you'd never see so much divide, among government members that work under the President in any other Country. Only in Somalia, that is why we are where we are today! Everyone wants to complain, complain and complain.

Sky one time you're saying that Yeey runs the show behind the scenes and at another times you cry for the same Yeey who in his reign did not even build one school or another infrastructure that could be attributed to him. He only build the national forces "the daraawiish" to protect the Puntland State of Somalia from the destruction, civil war and chaos of the south and anyone who dares to challenge us military. Any way I'm glad to see the back of ina yeey.

May he never return to our beloved Puntland. I agree with you that primarily Yeey's role is that of a harden military man, who in my eyes can pacify the south because he's got the experience, knowledge and he understands the fundamentals of the game called somali politics. With his charm, dirty tricks he can manage and outsmart the opposition he currently faces.

On the contrary Cadde is a man of development he loves the country and wants to enrich it during his reign and be remembered to be the father of the modern economical and developed force of puntland like the deceased Amir of Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is remembered and loved for.

If you had have analyst what I've written more carefully you'd acknowledge that I'm not endorsing any arguments nor taking sides all I'm saying is wait and be patience. We'll see what this people are, their finances but for now we don't no nothing about the so-called "gentlemen's agreement" that thye had signed a couple of weeks ago.

Have you ever asked yourself the question why Faroole who went with the president to Nairobi to get a signature of PM Gheedi so that they could make a deal with that same Australian company he's villafying right now? What has changed? Did he not get his "share"? Or was he simply outsmarted by Gaagaab and hence the money went into Gaagaab's trousers instead of Faroole's.

Don't try to portray Faroole as a saint who cares about the people of Puntland and the land. He's renowned for in the whole of Puntland for being someone who does not respect anyone. In fact he and Cadde insulted the PM in Nairobi because he's refused to sign the contract they were about to sign with the Australian company registered in the Maldives.

Let's not get emotional about this things because I believe that Cadde is a good man who wants the best for the country but at the same time people like Faroole and Gaagaab are telling him different stories. Cadde is very upset because he believes that Gheedi refused the deal because he doesn't want Puntland to prosper that's what Gaagaab and Faroole were telling him but that's not true Gheedi is saying "the world is a cruel place where people cannot be trusted, he's simply saying let's wait and check the company out before you sign that deal.

The message here is that we should not get emotional with this issues/unresolved matters, we should think with our minds and not hearts. We all want Puntland to prosper but at the same time we've be carefull who we're dealing with and entrusting our future, children's future and livlihoods with.

By the way Faroole will not become President of Puntland because only reer Mudug and Bari can become Presidents and Faroole is from the Nugaal so he doesn't qualify.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ Old fart what trinity, dont get ideas into peoples heads man. There is enough trouble as it is.

Take care brother..

If the Sky’s prediction holds and corrupt Faroole takes the helm, one can’t help but affirm Sophist's banter. It is LC folk’s turn, I say! only that will cut the trinity crap, Generale!

^^^ Xiin, I was joking with my old friend Sophist. I dont support Faroole and I am getting fed up with this whole murky business dealings. Like I said I need more info before I can make a serious comment or stance...

Good to see you guys again ..

You're right bro. At the election I and in fact the majority of the people I knew and who even hailed from the sub-sub clan of Yeey were saying that it's Reer Sool's turn. We were all supporting H.E. Maxamed Cabdi Xaashi, the former president of Puntland State of Somalia.

But the problem was that Yeey already promised it to Cadde if he was to be elected and lifted to become the President of Somalia.

Originally Puntland was established under the following leadership.

Reer Mudug and Bari would get Presidency

Reer Sool Vice President, Wasiiru Daakhiliya.

Reer Sanaag Wasiirul Khaarijiya

Reer Nugaal Caasimadda

Reer Goldogob "Kaalumaysii"

Reer Bari+Sanaag (Reer Karin would get something else)

That's how "Beelaha" Puntland ku heshiiyeen.

^^^That's rubbish and should be null and void, good Yoonis!

Though we all realize that Puntland is a state whose delivery was hastily attended to (among many other reasons) suit political ambitions of the old man. But it proved to be good idea to maintain regional stability and to fill the vacuum of the federal government. But for Puntland to survive as a viable political entity, initial political arrangements need rework. Some need to be scrapped. The notion that some sub-clans have default anointment for leadership is not only an insult to the intelligence but it is also recipe for mistrust. And though I doubt there is such a deal, I still sense the clannish urge.

The only way to remedy (systematically any way) is to introduce the multiparty system. Where people organize not by common tribal lineage but the similarities of their political orientation. I want Islamist parties rise in the region and mullahs come out of their hiding holes. But that is, of course, a dream of my own.

So the real challenge for the Cadde has been and frankly still is to speed the political transition and he is really missing the mark on that. Insiders (of course his supporters) tell me wait until October and you won’t be disappointed. Oh well October is not really far, or is it? So let's all wait, good Yoonis.

uchi   

What happen to you people, Yoonis i had some respect for you brother but now iam not really sure.

The fact that you have Mr.Farole of being corrupt disgusts me my friend. I would have expect our bright minded young, would have always at all costs supported our educated leaders who have had clean records in thier past. Instead what i have realised here today is infact what everyone had always said. Indeed there is no hope for Somalia when tribe comes first. Corruption is a dangerous word to wave around without sound prove my friends.

Regarding this current issue, from what i know this is the bottom line, first of all regarding the Maldives Company and the Gentlman Terry Donnelly. I'm not sure if you knew this, but Terry Donnelly (Kids in Need) who brought this company to Puntland, has infact appraoched Mr.Faroole first, However when he realised Kids in Need was just a disguise to get in business with the Govermnent, Faroole dismissed him immediately , hence Terry bouncing onto Mr.Gaabaab to pressure our ill President who was on flight to india for a serious surgery, i wonder what his state of mind was when he had signed the contracct.

Anyway, regarding the vilifying case, Mr. Faroole has infact got a Masters in MBA and having read the contract he found evident ridiculous and daming stats which would have ultimatly exploted the land and its people. Thats why he had refused to sign it, not that he couldn't find something for himself, thats just plain ridiculous, anyone that knows him well, will tell you that he had would never do anything that moraly wrong. Did you know in the 1980's he was fired from the position of General Manager of the Somali Commercial Bank, because he refused to do Dictator Said Bare a favor that was moraly wrong.

Mr Yoonis, if need be i can provide facts to back me up, but can you do the same when you said Faroole doesn't care about Puntalnd and he doesn't respect its people. And also when you said him vilifying Geedi. Lets face it, Faroole is not Khat chewing character who is in intoxicated when he is addressing the public or when working in public office for that matter. Maybe Khat eating Leaders shouldn't have a place in public office at all.

Anyway sooner or later the truth will come out, and maybe thats what we should be advocating for, and yes soon you will all be reading the contract that our President had signed, and you will all see the royalites the government will be getting from every 1 tone of mineral shipped from the country and it wont be a pretty sight.

Thankful   

Uchi please. I mean stop these ridiculous statements with no proof.First off Pres Cade is not going to India and never planned to. Second, believe me Terry did not come to Faroole first. And no one is challenging Faroole's education. Terry did bring boats, which I have seen; for the effected in Hafun, computers for schools and wheelchairs.

Interesting though ll over Garowe I saw graffiti that said "No Faroole" his support there isn't strong. No one is perfect and we are all human. Why dont you give your president the benefit of the doubt, and wait and see what happens. Do you realize how desperately we need investment, and that NO ONE HAS DONE IT SINCE PRES. CADE CAME? Can you see what he has started? Do you see he came in and got the ball rolling, I honestly think many people from all over the world will start paying attention if anything is found in Puntland.

Basically all I am saying is this; "Puntland is coming a long way with Cade in such a short time, there is hope growing and just wait and see what the end result will be".