Sign in to follow this  
Dr Ligle

Eastern King Destroys The Mad lMullah

The Zack   

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

Wah! Ninkan eastern region bari muu kaw adaa? mise meel kale ani confused aanba ku noqday qoomkaan cusub...

:D:D:D

This one goes out to my homey, Ina_Gaweto: The amazing star of the east. I need you to wither their hate, for it cannot wither you, nor will their collective drivel stale your infinite grasp of Somali history.

With just one post, you single-handedly demolished 'their' Sayyid's pretensions, of being the savior of the Somali people. Of course, I agree with you, the primitive Sayyid was merely a brigand warrior capable of simplistic poetic oratory, but that's another story altogether.

Facts to these folks mean nothing. They ALL hold emotionally charged beliefs against anything related to Puntland, and quite honestly I should not hold it against them, for they merely are nothing but simpletons at best.

For whatever reason, they operate in this forum and in real life on the assumption that regardless of the facts, their nonsensical beliefs of the "horrible" Puntlanders must be affirmed at all cost. Their primal brains have become so polarized and fear based, that the Puntlanders who, out of brotherly love, try to reach across to these bedlamites of anarchy, must pretend to succumb to such falsehoods-- and that is, in my opinion, pure rubbish!

Puntlanders will get tough on all those who oppose the progress of the state and Somalia at large... and so kudos to you Mr. Gaweto for a job well done. :cool:

Anigu waxaan ba la yaabanah this groub oo ay dhibeeyso eastern baa saan sameeysay. Waa baan waxaan maqli jiray habarta odayga lasaar.

The young kidow, if he brings histroy. In visible evidence what is the problem here.!!!! why hate when he use the word eastern.

but kidow hanaga badbadinin tuulooyinkaas hadii kale duke baad nagu noqoneeysaa

UZTAAD   

there some truth about what in_Gaweeto saying,

sayid mohamed was was ahero and freedom fighter but has had a dark side also he committed many crimes against somali peaple, he killed many famous people like sheikh oways ahmed and he used toloot many camels from rival clans . therfore the are two person in sayid mohame one who fought agains colonizers, and the saymid who used to kil innocent somalo people

The Zack   

Originally posted by Garyaqaan*:

Anigu waxaan ba la yaabanah this groub oo ay dhibeeyso eastern baa saan sameeysay.

Cidna ma dhibeysee waxaa uun lala yaaban yahay sheekada xaafadda looga sheekeystee uu kan yari noola yimid. Meesha haddii nin kasta tuuladeydaaa kuwa kale ka fiican meesha la yimaaddo sheekadu wey qaab darraan adeer. Bal hadda soomaad garan.

The Zack   

^Waa wax lala yaabo. Bal asaga uun muu iska dhaadhiciyo inuu qabiilkiisa kuwa kala ka fiican yahay ileen anagu ka dhageysan meynee LOL. Alla maxuu daali.

Kamaavi   

but kidow hanaga badbadinin tuulooyinkaas hadii kale duke baad nagu noqoneeysaa

Duke waa odey laftii meel yaan looga dhicin.... :D:D

Dr Ligle   

You guys miss the whole point why i posted this historical incident, it was not to rubb the ego of my clan but to display to you that sayyid was truly a wicked man who killed his own people and tried to invade other traditional territories!!!

That was the whole purpose of the article, but obviously you don't see that!!! It wasn't the eastern king who attempted to invade sayyid territories, it was vice-versa. The eastern king responded and protected his turf!!!! Humble man if you ask me!!!

That was the whole point sayyid shouldn't be classed as hero of somalia when he infact killed so many somalis!!! what sort of drugs are ppl on!!!

In that historic battle of ilig between the sayyid and eastern king you know the eastern king lost 700 soldiers as the article states? that is like 20000 in today term because the population of somalis were alot less back then today.

Those innocent people died to protect their land from vicious thug who used religion as an excuse to raid and invade traditional territories that had nothing to do with him!!! So when somalis view this man as hero i get totally disgusted because i know how many of my country-men he killed. Its like calling idi amin a hero when he killed so many of his people!!! it is total madness what somalis say and do just because of clan sake.

They don't even care to think, was he right? or was he wrong? or even assess the evidence at hand. They just follow the clan-card policy of defending their clans-men thru thick and thin no matter if he is good or bad. This is not islamic at all because we are told to judge by people deed not their origin!!!

Anyways i hope this was an eye-opener to all those who dare call sayyid a hero, because u r insulting great section of somalia when you do in particular the eastern region where many lives were lost to defend their homes against this ruthless barbarian!!!

UZTAAD   

ina gaweeto waxaa tahay nin adag keep it up.

waxaa tahay noome(9) adag. like ibrahivic

firisyoonka 4-4-2 ku dheel