Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Golaha Guurtida D-block of Mogadishu Congratulate President Farole

The Zack   

Twisted, Living there and being a politician in Xamar is different sxb. Of course you can live there, and yes it is a Somali city but only certain clans can be midfielders in the political game of that place.

Emperor   

Yaa yiri the Odayaal of this clan can't be in Mogadishu, of course Mogadishu is a Somali city, rag badan Odayaal ah ayaa kudhashay, walina stay there as they wish. However, the point is, we have never heard of an organisation of this clan-based Odayaal before formed in anywhere in Somalia, be it Bosaaso, Garbahaarey or Hargeis. Now the use of this qabiil-based sort of political party that releases statements which was created in Mogadishu is dead wrong - the term that contains the qabiil name wax dhadhan leh ma ahan.

Liqaye   

Precisely as you say zack, even with the ethiopian referee tying all of one teams hands behind their back they are still there scoring their goals.

^^^The only goal that really matters is peace! Marka, maalin walba inta digir kasoo dharagtid ha umaleynin, isbaarooyinkii laga qaaday Xamar, inay ahaayeen goolal khatar ah ey dhalin jireyn raga aad ka hadleysid.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

^^

Ethiopia left as a defeated foreign power.

US/Unisom left as a defeated foreign power.

A.Yusuf and his mooryan militia left as a defeated chearleading team for the Ethiopians.

If you call those ''lifting isbaaro''

then we are happy of our accomplishments.

^^^

:D lmfao @ 'accomplishments'

knock yourself out saaxiib!-- Keep imagining that the mayhem and lawlessness of Xamar since 1991 has been an "accomplishment", after all, I dare say, fantasy is the shelter of the kids raised on isbaaro generated loot. ;)

dhulQarnayn :D

Republic Of California

ICU is back, and insha allah the 6 months of peace and tranquility will become 60 years with a functioning unified government. Puntland and Somaliland will be dismantle in due time.

^^^Yes T_L: he who's delusional and talks a tough game. :D

Know that you are ONLY tolerated(atleast I do) because you've only recently begun posting on SOL...but then again-- so are many other naysayers who blindly hate on Puntland-- who mostly are useless, hopeless and pointless. Never convince yourself that silly little girlie diatribes about Puntland will deflect attention from the paranoia and delusions of persecution you hang onto! ;)

Republic Of California

^^^Me, 'impotent'? Why? Did the pregnancy test you took come back negative? C'mon now; please don't make me beg you for a second chance--you big tease! :D

Republic Of California

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Adeer you and the above dude are on a different airwaves, everything that contains the D term is somehow cynical to you and is only for the purpose of Yey and Puntland miyaa Lol, so lowly of you...

FYI, I am more alarmed and disturbed by the use of the term, and I believe some politicians in Mogadishu are behind this new phenomina to make a case and use it later for their political purpose, I doubt there are any Golo-Guurti of the said clan in Mogadishu. Isimada iyo odayaasha reerkan meelaha ay joogaan waa layaqaan.

I just love your attitude sxb and your friend's ..... from nationalism all the way to D-Block. Why was it wrong when Ahmed Diriye and co were using the same H-Block during the Yey time bal ??

You are either Wrong now or they were right from the first time ........

Liqaye   

Their nationalism is and always has been a cloak for their own clans hegemony and within their clan their own particular sub-clan.

Attach all the aspersions you want to it but in the end that is the altar at which they worship.

^^^ I guess paranoia and delusions of persecution were an understatement. lool... :D

Anyway, the D-block will forever be the backbone of the Somali Republic. Marka ogaada, d-block naceebkaan fu'tada iyo qalbiga idinka gashay, nationalism-nimadooda ayaa idinka saari doonto waayo Soomalida kale idin kama baran inaad magac qura(Soomaaliweyn) ku midaysaan.

Maantana idinkoo marfishland-ah ama mo'oryaan garley ah, ayaad ka cabaadaan qeyb kamid ah D-block; marka maxaad maleyn laheydeen hadii, sida aad hada naceybka D-block aad ugu midowdeyn, haday, D-block u midowbi lahaa? Har-cad ayee meel iidan kasoo noqon, idin geyn lahaayeen. Hadana, sida aad wadaan, hadiinaan joojinin-- D-block meel qura ayuu idinka soo jeesan doonaa oo xogaaga mugdiga kala galay walaalaha D-block sida ugu dhakhsaha badan ayee guurtidu u xalin dooontaa...ee is ilaaliya! ;)

Wabilaahi Tawfiiq!

Republic Of California

^^^

Ok... if you say so, my insatiable swallower friend! Funny how you swallow all the time and then turn around to call people, 'impotent'...tsk-tsk :D

Republic Of California