Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Busted: secesionist clan FASCIST support for courts..

Castro   

Originally posted by General Duke:

The
spokesperson
for the secesionist should not speak about such issues, because they would have had bombed specefic cities, Garowe, Galkacyu, Bossaso, LA and others whole sale as they are Clan-Killers.

Ask any self-respecting secessionist if I speak for him.

So, either you accept they bombed it for the reasons you wrote above or they didn't bomb it and none of this is happening. You can't have it both ways.

You're so translucent it's not even funny. But again, I have good news for you. I'm on your tail on this board. You won't ever have a day-pass again.

^^^Castro, you are closet secesionist a Riyole lackey and no more. We have fake religious groups, fake nationalist and of course your kind, full of clan hate and sentiment.

If you was so serious you would have gone and done something and not be sitting in comfort complaining..

exposed

Castro   

^ Now you're grasping at straws. Your desperation is increasing by the minute. Whoever wrote that in the link is having a field day to be quoted by you.

No matter what you do or say, my contribution to Somalinimo is to stay on your tail.

10,000 posts here I come.

Aren’t you doing what you accuse of others of doing?

What kind of a hypocrite are you duke?

Your nonsense has gone on too far, more than it should never have. I read patiently what you wrote, but tonight you crossed the line. Anyone who knows about Somali affairs and reads the nonsense you write will come to the conclusion that you are first a tribalist, second a traitor and third a hate-spewing individual who knows no shame. Someone who is without a doubt trapped in the mentality of the old qabilist goons.

If anyone is to be exposed it is you.

N.O.R.F   

Sorry to burst your bubble Duke, but Allah as my witness that was not posted by me. As you are well aware we have many silent readers here. Its not my fault many Somalis feel they need to express their support for the ICU and not become 'Somali iskusheegs' like you and others on here, whether on this site or others.

The scecesionist is more 'Somali' than you today!

ps funny thing is Duke, most Planders oppose the xabashis bombing Somalis. What happened to you?

CASTROYou are a simple man with much clan hatred. Duke has no time for simple talk.

A man full of internal conflict, and with an inferiority complex. :eek:

I remmeber a time when you was praising homosexuality months ago on the general section and, I remmeber how the nomads turned on you..You dont want me to expose you like your friend do you ;)

If the ICU, ever saw how you talk about homosexuality you surely would be hanged.

exposed..

Duke,

Honestly, I haven't the foggiest clue what all of this successionist business (I noticed you using seccesionist word pejoratively, why?) has to do with what's happening in Somalia today. Guessing what motivates people is exercise in futility, unless you got a magical instrument that instantly tells you what everyone's motivations are. It's guesswork at it's best. However, we'd like to hear from YOU about the following:

1. Do you support Ethiopian airforce bombing Somali cities? Yes or No.

2. What TFG actions and/or policies will compell you to stop supporting them.

^^Masha-Allah Castro! Walaahi the likes of Duke would only give us nothing but more affirmations that we are on the right path for victory over our vicious enemy, i.e. Ethiopia and its allies.

Castro, you must be happy that the entirety of all Somali people in America are now united behind their brothers who are facing the enemy in the battle field, and soon insha-Allah, volunteers will flock to the motherland to teach the enemy an unforgettable lesson, indeed.

the efforts are already underway walaahi, when I saw some of my countrymen whom I had never dealt with discussing the options that availeble to either contribute to the struggle or show up in person!

That is a great 360 degree unity in an overnight, indeed!

Castro   

Originally posted by General Duke:

CASTRO
You are a simple man with much clan hatred. Duke has no time for simple talk.

A man full of internal conflict, and with an inferiority complex. :eek:

I remmeber a time when you was praising homosexuality months ago on the general section and, I remmeber how the nomads turned on you..You dont want me to expose you like your friend do you
;)

Is that your best defense? Come on, you can do better than that.

The question still stands, atheer, do you believe Ethiopians are bombing Somali cities?

The whole world knows it, do you? Do you also believe the earth is round? The whole world knows that too.

You're such the wrong choice for the TFG spokesperson. No intellect. No linguistic skills. No heart. No nothing.

Surely yours is money well wasted. LOL.

N.O.R.F   

What do you want me to do Duke? I have already denied it. If you wish to believe thats me so be it!

I have no time for Somali iskusheegs

Xoogsade   

I called back home few times today and my relatives told me that Somalilanders came by the hundreds and many more were reportedly on their way. I was a bit surprised by that because I thought their support would be vocal and monetary because of the distance and the political devision.

Anyway, Somalilanders have proven their connection to needy somalis in the south. Indeed, my heart warms to see the support they offer.

The man has gone wacky, his silence speaks for itself.

Duke let’s hear it old man. You have questions to answer. No zigzag straight forth answers are needed.

His heart is only meant to bump blood through his veins, no emotional connections.

Salaam