Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Any NFL or Rugby fans out here

Lefty   

I do watch NFL but never Rugby!

My favourite NFL team is Green Bay Packers..and Bret Favre is the best Quarterback of all!

shyhem   

LAKKAD

Nice to see a rugby fan up in here,rarely do somali enjoy watching rugby.........i'm a big fan of the New Zealand All Blacks.

Xannaan

i'm a big fan of the vikings but lately they **** like ss-hit.

Did u c what QB m Vick did to 'em,that was just too much.

Lefty

hayah here comes the vikings this weekends,what do u think who is gonna win,i think the Packers will beat us big time.After what we did to 'em afew weeks ago in the dome...........loooooOl i can c 'em slaughtering us in the freezing cold of lambeau field.

shyhem   

Lord of mercy,we have plenty of soccer fanatics here,where are the real football fans.

Playoffs begun with a bang,greenbay is gone,CAN'T STILL believe that.

By the way do u guys think NEW york giants were robbed by the NfL match officials last sunday,COZ THEY ARE CLIAMING SO,i DON'T agree with 'em.The 49ers beat 'em and there's no need to cry foul play.

Again i say where are the fans?

RaMpAgE   

Althought iam a FOOTBALL fan ..n an ARSENAL fan...i luv rubgy...i support The newzealand rubgy team ...ALL BLACKS ..n aslo The australian rubgy team Wallibies.... :D