Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Sharif picks his PM Mohamed Abdullahi[Farmaaje]

Somalina   

Originally posted by Jacpher:

NinaNC: Dalabeey Ilaah ha kuu daayo Ina Yusufna ha is dilo? Heh? War qofku ma caqliguu ka wa*******. Hadaad is tidhi habaar anigu ma habaaro mid minalaahi ka habaaran. Sideetan jir dab hurinaaya asagaaba habaar u dhimaneyn.

My garaad is relaxing at his beach front residence drinking maayo-seexa not running around seeking shelter from suicidal maniacs with machine guns. I ain't from Garoowe but I think you need a little perspective. Elders in Garoowe enjoy peace and stability compared to those in Moqduisho. Kids in Garoowe go to dugsiyada safely and return without fear of losing a limb. Garoowe isn't cursed with the blood of thousands upon thousands of Somalis. Garoowe doesn't produce two dozen warlords every few years. After all these, Moqdisho still is the capital of all Somalis of all qabiils and regions regardless of what you or your uncle Dalabeey claim. There're more properties in Moqdisho than you or you uncle could possibly ever own. Stop claiming looted properties.

Calaacal.com

Since Garaadkaaga uu raaxeysanooyo, arrimaha kuwa is qarxinayo ha ka wareegsadaan hawl u taala ma ahan. Taasina wax xun ma aha haddaad u fiirsato, iska raaxeysta, laakiin hawada ka mara Muqdishu. Somalia 3 ayaa loo sii kala qaybiyey, marka qeyb walba shaqada ha wadato, labo casho in meel laga cuno wey dhamaatey, ama jeclaaw ama necbanoow. It is the reality on the ground maanta.

Teeda kale, I could care less about where you hail from so is deji.

Lastly, I don't claim looted property, mainly because there is no need for it miskiin...lol and If you think insulting me by calling me a tuug is going to make you money then by all means go right ahead.

Waxba ha reeban.

Congrats to the new PM. Ilaahay ha garab qabto. He has a tough task ahead of him.

A note to the few spin masters here revelling in the same old contradictions --- The selection of Farmaajo by Shariif from a litany of other candidates, is by no mean a harbinger of doom for any specific region, clan or character … fadlan isku xishooda. We don’t have to turn every opportunity for the country into the same old “us vs. them” malaise.

Let the new Prime Minister serve his country. It hasn’t even been a day.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

^^ idinka dad baba yidha somali ma tihidin. side raisal wasaare la idinka dhiga

Oo maxaa nahay markaa? Tacbaan.

Congrats to Mr Armaajo.

Somalina   

Puntland oo si toosa ugasoo horjeesatey Ra’iisalwasaaraha uu magacaabey Madaxweyne Shariif

Garowe(Puntlandi.com) Heshiiskii lagu dhisey Dowlada kumeelgaarka ah wuxuu ahaa in Awooda Dowlada ay laba ukala qaybsadaan maxaakiimtii iyo TFG lakiin hada waxaa meesha ka dhac in awoodii ay maxakiimtii kaliya la wareegtey taasna waa sharci daro ayey dowlada Puntland tiri maanta.

Dowlada Puntland ayaa xaqiijisey in Ra’iisalwasaaraha cusub uu yahey nin ka tirsan maxaakiimta,Waxeyna hoosta ka xariiqeen in Puntland aysan kasoo horjeedin beesha uu ka dhashey ra´salwasaaraha ,waxaa jira niman kale oo isla beeshaas ah oo ka lahaa kursiga Ninka hada lamagaacey, maadama uu ninkaan yahey nin ka tirsan Maxaakiimtii uu shariif hogaamin jirey.

Wasiirka Qorsheynta iyo Xiriirka dibada Puntland Daa’ud Maxamed Cumar oo ka hadley arintaan ayaa ku celceliyey in dowlada kumeelgaarka ah ay jabisey heshiiskii lagu dhisey Dowlada ee awood qaybsiga.

Wasiirku wuxuu sheegey in Puntland ay markii hore soo dhaweysey magacaabida raiisalwaraaha cusub balse ay soo ay kadib soo heleen in ninkaan uu xubin weyn ka ahaa Maxaakiimtii,taasina ay tahey mid aan meesha laga fileyn.

Hadalka kasoo yeerey Puntland ayaa carqabad weyn kunoqoneysa Ra’iisalwasaaraha cusub, Dowlada Puntland waxey cadeysey ineysan marnaba aqbaleyn in jagada Ra´salwasaaraha ay maxakiimtu qaadato.

Wali jawaab kama soo yeerin dhinaca Dowlada kumeelgarka ah iyo ra´iisalwasaarahaba.

Goodness gracious!

Somalina   

^^^ with a Konfurian twist this time smile.gif

Mudane Farmaajo waa u qalmaa jagada loo dhiibey, haddii madaxweyne loo doorto xataa waan soo dhaweyn ma ogi odeygii D wuxuu sheegi doono laakiin. lol

Puntlandi is the only news portal that reported this story, and I don't know how credible it is. So far, there is no official statement from Puntland admin.

If, as the news states that this man was a member of Maxaakimti then his problem will not only be Puntland but also will face a taugh challenge in forming a government and getting the vote of confidence from a parliament that half of the MP's are not of Maxaakimti.

NGONGE   

Poor man, he already started the job with a handicap. If things ever go wrong for him (which they probably will as long as Al Shabab are around) that nickname is not going to do him many favours. I can already picture an Amin Amir cartoon.

Anyway, good luck and all the best.

^ :D

PS: Amir has already done one, his first day of the job and his image cartoon was out. Perhaps Amir thinks the man has such features or character the best fits depiction :D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Puntlandi is the only news portal that reported this story, and I don't know how credible it is. So far, there is no official statement from Puntland admin.

There's another bitter Yeyster in Xuubsireed

Anyways, all the best to the new PM. On paper he does look like a man with the (peace-maker) ideals the job requires in order to produce face-saving formula for the protagonists.