Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Sharif picks his PM Mohamed Abdullahi[Farmaaje]

MZanzi   

Originally posted by General Duke:

But today I am happy for PM Mohamed Abdullahi, his wife and young children hambalyo…

are you happy because he's married to your daughter's aunt? isku ceel ayaad ka cabteen haye icon_razz.gif

PS.NinaC, dadkaan dhiikar aad kuridi rabtaa ee bas ka dheh

Somalina   

Gheelle, take a chill pill, I know today things didn't turn out the way you expected them to. :D

Anyone waving the blue n white is welcome in Mogadishu, that is all I'm saying and you have the right to think otherwise.

Viva Somalia!

lol@Mzanzi.... ayaga bilaabey dee...plus today is a good day in my book.

Liibaan   

Congratulations to the NEW Prime Minister of Somalia PM Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaaje, Great choice by President Sheikh Sharif

Mohamed Abdullahi meets and exceeds all the qualifications in terms of expreince and education.

I wish him the best of luck. I hope he is a technocrat. Who will turn out to do great things. Much is expected.

A little tip: Focus on Education, Education, Education.

Nina, actually things turned out exactly how I was expected and wished. Others should take the blame you ilk has been throwing on our side. Taa horta taas dheh.

And I am always a lay back kinda guy, so no worries on that either. Now, what gives one the right to welcome others to Mogadishu? Or you own the darn thing don't you :D

Liibaan   

Nina

Mogadishu is the Capital city of All Somalia from Awdal to Juba, all somalis should be welcome in all and every somali city, town, and village indluing the capital city Mogadishu

VIVA SOMALIA, VIVA MOGADISHU, VIVA SSC

HA NOOLATU SOMALIA, HA NOOLATU MOGADISHU, HA NOOLATU SSC

Somalina   

^^^Southerners were thrown out of Garoowe, or you forgot already? Hadda waxaad ii soo qori, koonfurian wey joogan oo AS baan burineyne bla bla.

Atleast, Xamari is someone who is born and bred in Mogadishu, unlike those who claim to represent cities or villages they have never set foot in.

p.s. I have noticed how you roll and it is anything but "lay back kinda guy"....lol...

-------

@Liiban my comments only apply to folks like GD and Co.

Mogadishu is for everyone oo wata calankeena quruxda badan.

@Mzanzi, he can try but he run out of words to type. He is still recovering from this morning's shock. looool (kaftan)

Niina, weli oohintii meey waddaa? wexee u egtahay Niino, maanta dhidid xun aa ka soo boodey? wadnaheey farta ku heeysay in Reer Puntland la doorto. Aboow aboow. what would she feel if a Puntlander was selected by sheeq shareef?

the prime minister wasn't even a PM for few minutes when she started insulting puntland clans. loooool. soomaaliya waa taas hee. Calan buluug been been ah aa lala ordooyaa oo "viva somalia" lagu leeyahay. Ilaaheey aa noo maqan.

good luck to the new pm. Niina wants us to insult him, laakiin we have no reason to attack the new prime minister. looool.

Akash   

Congratulations to you Mr Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaaje PM, I hope you will strive for equality for all in Somalis so we can grow together.

Nina, yeah Southers were kicked out of Garowe, big deal, but you forgot the million of other Somalis that have been kicked,killed, dragged and their properties looted in this so called South and the city you are so loved. Who are we kidding now? Or no, you must have erased that or war started in 2006 for some :D

Niina simplistic world view is quite alarming. I just told you the man is a relative and you want me to be upset at his appointment?

He is also from the clan remember, the one that was clan cleansed from Mogadishu, so spare us the bull.

The new PM, will do his best but any failure will not be his but Sharif's

NASSIR   

Congratz to Premier Farmaajo. Laakiin waa inaan la shaqeynaa oo aan taageerna odayga.

NinaNC, well said @ the prochial, self-serving leaders of break-away states "Puntland" etc though the people are true patriots and won't in fact consent with the deportation of their brothers just because they are from the South.

The unionists like Sanaag, Sool and environs will always support Mogadishu as long as it protects the national interest.

We needed a premier whose vision transcends the politics of regionalism and clannism and I hope this man like President Shariif selects a good cabinet based on merit and the so called formula 4 the time being.

^^^Adeer kindly dont bring that Attam filth to this thread. Lets welcome the new PM, and dont pretend that you are somehow closer to him, or Sharif did you a favour.