Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Sharif picks his PM Mohamed Abdullahi[Farmaaje]

General Duke...It's not matter of blaming others or what is now Sharif mediocre leadership, it's matter of owning up to your individual's responsibility. Every Somali has duty towards his country and as long as people don't seem to get that, kiss Somalia goodbye.

People need to differentiate between men and institutions, and support for men vs. duty and responsibility towards your country.

Funny, I was just told who this man is, a Jesse Jackson look alike. I met him a while back a year or so ago, at the Funeral of his brother in Law who passed away in Minneapolis. He is married to my daughter’s aunt. He is a career diplomat who used to work in the Somali mission in Washington DC before the outbreak of the war.

My impression of him was thet he had good manners, was well spoken and quite respectfull.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

General Duke

People need to differentiate between men and institutions, and support for men vs. duty and responsibility towards your country.

I am not sure what you are talking about lad, but Sharif Ahmed's incompetence can no longer be tolerated or excused away. .

^Wonder how you would have felt had he appointed someone who hails from those you accused of "owning" Somalia!! By the way every Somali owns Somalia including those you despise :D

MZanzi   

Originally posted by NinaNC:

Sharif disappointed certain folks who thought they own Somalia.

Hasta luego amigos!

:D:D:D:D

Somalina   

"Waan goosanaynaa haddii aan nala magacaawin" folks ayaan ka hadlaayey. Haka rumeeyaan bal... Indha adkaa.

Btw Gheelle, kii calanka baluuga wato oo aan xil ka soo qaban Garoowe, Faroole'na ka soo horjeedo waan la jiraa.

Break away states should keep out of Somali affairs. :D

Mzanzi, it is all your fault, adigaa ka danbeeyey. :D

^^^I think you are deluding yourself; this move might actually make Faroole much stronger.

But today I am happy for PM Mohamed Abdullahi, his wife and young children hambalyo…

Congrats to the new PM! I hope that Mahamed Abdullahi Mahamed succeeds in transitioning this government the few months it has and delivers the task in this short time the best he can. Hambalyo to him and his family.