Sign in to follow this  
me

The treachery of the secessionists has no limits: Letter to Israel

I believe these letters were ment to threaten the arab league more than anything else. No leader in Somaliland would suggest such a thing. We must not equate the people the people of Somaliland and these leaders who are out for their own interest. Somaliland people are Somalis so lets make a distenction between the people and te leaders. I think.

me   

There is no such thing as the people of 'Somaliland'. We are all Somali's.

N.O.R.F   

ME asks:

Haven’t we always been a part of the ummah and are you suggesting that we shouldn’t care and that we should jeopardize the security of two of Islam’s holiest places?

Since when did supporters of the TFG and its warlords become so concerned with the rest of the ummah? Kill fellow Somalis, be against the latest developments in the south (where some semblance of peace is being formed) but lets protect the other muslims seams to be the tune your hopping to, just does'nt make sense mate. Hypocracy?

If you wish to be taken seriously, produce authentic material in order for a dicussion to take place otherwise it will just be another,,,,erm,,well,,,,,whatever.

The only interesting thing that has come out of this is the folowing question.

Can one be considered part of the ummah when he openly supports oppression against that same ummah? ie support for the warlords?

Qudhac   

red sea

Israel is independant nation that has international relations with nearly every single country on this plannet, so what exacly is wrong with having deplomatic relationship with another nation.

ask yourself this why do nearly 90% of arab states have nearly full deplomatic relationship with them, even those that make noises make trade deals with them bewhind close doors.

you another typical somali who takes this arab yahuud conflict seriously, these people were killing each before even our prothet were was born.

so please spare us the two faced arab lines.

me

what do you mean quote me, i have already stated in black and white we will choose to have bailaterall relationship with whomever we choose to, but the question for you is what can you in all honesty do about it.

all i was reminding you was the fact that as a siyadist child who was born under the banner of neptism and is fully in defeated lot of yester years camp, you cannot do much about these things these days, most somalilanders dont really give second look into this begging bowl of somalinimo that the defeated lot as yourself carry around these days ;)

me   

Northerner I think that you have not been reading what I wrote or you where wearing those prejudiced glasses again. I am not a TFG supporter nor am I a warlord supporter. I am Somali from then North West and a concerned citizen. So please spare me those accusations because they do not concern me.

Why is it that the secessionist always throw these accusations at the people who are against the secession, do you think that all Northerners are automatically pro-secession. Does being a Northerner equal to anti-unity? You can give your own answer, but to me being a Northerner and being pro-unity go hand in hand.

Northern Somalia is like any other part of Somalia and its people are no different, so trying to argue that there is difference between Somali people and that this difference calls for a two state solution is absurd.

Originally posted by Northerner:

Can one be considered part of the ummah when he openly supports oppression against that same ummah? ie support for the warlords?

When have I supported any warlord? Have I not been consistently against anything that is anti-Somali and anti-unity? So back your accusations with facts brother.

But you on the other hand said

Originally posted by Northerner:

Since when did we become concerned with muslims and the ummah?

This quote gave me the impression that you do not care about Islam and the ummah.

About the topic and the articles, it is self explanatory but let me break it down for you.

There are voices in the secessionist camp that are pro-Israel. I have post two articles that show these opinions; some pro-secessionist SOL members have also supported those pro-Zionist sentiments. My argument here is that elements in the secessionist camp are willing to do anything to get recognition, including jeopardizes the security of Islam’s two holy places by renting Berbera Military base to Israel. This is wrong and must be stopped.

So Northerner, condemn those in the secessionist camp that are promoting anti-Islamic activities.

Northerner Brother the time for division is over, let us heal our wounds and be one again.

AYOUB   

^^ Cigaal letter was a fake written by someone pretending to be Somalilander, how ironic that you (a natural tartufe and phoney Hargeisawi) should re-post it in SOL. smile.gif

me   

As I said in my previous post being a Northerner does make one pro-secession. There are many people in the North who are pro-unity. There is a small group of politicians that are trying to hijack the people of the North and I do not agree with them. I am proud to be a Northerner, I am proud to be a Hargeysawi and I am a proud Somali.

The old days of clan loyalties are over, so please give patriotism a chance brother.

Secondly if this letter is phoney why are there pro-secessionist ‘intellects’ and some SOL members advocating for these pro-Zionist and anti-Islamic activities.

Why are you not condemning those who are in favour of renting Berbera military base to Israel?

Come out against those people because silence consent.

Gediid   

That letter from a dimwit Somali claiming to be Egal surfaces on SOL at least 3 times a year and I am getting bored having to read it over and over again.

Even a total iidiot would think twice before posting garbage like this and worse believing that letter as being authentic I will not say anymore......

me   

Gediid please read the posts and the other articles that have posted with this topic, before you jump the gun.

me   

Thanks for deteling those remarks silly remarks!!!!.

Ayoub I asked you a straight forward question. Please answer the question, the childish remarks in your post are uncalled for. I know you can do better then this. If you have anything to say to defend these people who are so willing to jeopardize Islam’s holiest places, then tell me or present your case to our fellow SOL readers.

If their actions are inexcusable then condemn them.

Don’t come here and try to call me names or throw false accusations at me just because I just pointed out the obvious.

Do understand that there are views out there that are different then yours, so please formulate your thoughts well in your next reply and refrain from silly remarks.

AYOUB   

^^ I didn't delete f all, it's probably your buddy the rent-a-cop performing cyber ha dhagdhagaagin. smile.gif Delete that!

ME, do you support Shariah, yes or no?

me   

In this marketplace of ideas called SOL, all opinions are treated equally. It is up to the readers to make up their own mind. Those who can not argue their case in a fair manner without any name-callings or other silly remarks that do not contribute to the discussion at hand should feel ashamed for not being capable of making two coherent sentences without any insults.

Freedom of expression is not a right for the few, all of us have the right to express our opinions, although I do not agree with the pro-secessionists I give them a fair chance to defend their ideas. It is not my problem that these people can not give us any real arguments for their case.

The fact that they can not give us any clear arguments why it is that we should choose for secession over unity, shows us only the weakness of their case. The arguments that they have brought forward have al been utter lies, half truths and other distortions of the truth, furthermore this topic has been about the views of some anti-Somali, anti-Islam secessionists. Many secessionist apologists have ignored to speak out against the actions of these people, let alone condemn them.

Trying to silence those who are speaking out against the ill conceived actions of the secessionists can only be seen a prelude for the totalitarian nightmare that awaits the people of the North West were we to follow these mercenaries along the path to self destruction.

A question for the pro-secessionists is, if the division of the Somali people can not be defended in this market place of ideas how can this division ever defend it in a real battlefield?

Ignoring the truth and burying your head in the sand has never solved anything. The fact that the secessionists have been ignored for the past 15 years has made them grow bolder. It is time that we take this problem head on.