Sign in to follow this  
me

The treachery of the secessionists has no limits: Letter to Israel

me   

Do you Hizb disagree with the renting of military to anti-Islamic forces?

Do you think that its wrong to rent a strategic Somali militery base to Israel?

KEYNAN22   

Do you think that its wrong to rent a strategic Somali militery base to Israel?

I think it's ok, but as a united somali under federalism of course. Israel is a very interesting country. Arab problems with israel are not our problem, our own interess should always come first. I seriously see no reason why Somalis should hold grudge against israel considering they have never caused any harm aginst somalis. This fobia and hatred against anything israeli from somalis is so redicoulas and senseles that its not even worth commenting.

me   

Keynan, ask yourself what will Israel do with that base?

Recognizing Israel is not the problem; the problem is that if we rent that military base to them that they would use it for purposes that would jeopardize Islam’s two holiest places.

We are not choosing between Israel and the Arabs, we are choosing between Islam and Zionism.

Ask yourself what will they use that base for?

ME while i fully concur with that you saying, your questions are completly irrelevant at the moment to the political situation of Somalia at the moment.

So concentrate your energy on more pressing matters,

me   

Hizb this matter is just as a pressing matter as others. When will this become a pressing matter according to you, when there is a fully equipped Israeli military base in our country?

Shouldn’t we voice our concerns about these developments while we can still influence the process? Because when the base is there it will be already too late.

Brotner ME, i would like to debate further, but am a novice when it comes to Somali Politics and most of what i say is from common sense rather than specific knowledge i have.

But hey keep oposing Isreal influence on any Somali land.

Qudhac   

me

we have to hand it to you man you have single handedly uncovered a major conspiracy between somaliland ans israel, oh man especially those documents :eek:

tell us agent 007 did you risk your lives cyber hunting for these intelligence :D

Azmaya   

One lone solider (Me) aganist many hmmm (be nice nayaa!). I get deleted lol.

Me waryaa heres a toast for your efforts

khat1a.jpg

someone give this man a concubine lol um loving this. Kudus waryaa! :cool:

me   

lol@azmaya

Nahhh I pass, koob shaah ah would do though smile.gif .

and the concubine comment...hahahaha you are funny.

Qudhac

I did not have to uncover anything, you admitted yourself. Don't make me quote you again.

Think about what you say in the future.

Azmaya   

Me walalo koob shaah fine.

Just letting you know your doing superb job handling these topics. All they come up with is insults, emotions, and childish remarks. You have kept your cool and kept it professional. For that kudas and continue. The audience knows who the winner of this debates is. :cool:

ta ta.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^No my brother, there has been requests to recognise Israel as documented by ME in this thread. Most of these have come from the diaspora and so called intellectuals who support the secesionist cause. Even in this thread Qudac and others have shown it.

I know you do not agree, even though you would like to divide the nation..

I suggest you come out against the likes of Qudac, and others here who are in favour of the Zionist over the Arabs and hence Muslims..

Assalamu Calaykum,

First and foremost we need to differenciate the opinions of Qudhac and the opinions of other Somalilanders. If Qudhac has to make rubish statements, well that is his problem my friend and I don't agree with it. However, to say the people living in Somaliland in general are against Arabs and their own faith, Islam is totally inexcusible and arogant judgement to say the least. The people of Somaliland or Northwestern Somalis if you might want to call them are Muslims just like other Muslims. They hate and dislike what other Muslims dislike, and they worship what you worship. Therefore,for anyone to say they would welcome Isreal before their Arab Muslim brothers is just insane. Don't take the examples of few confused so called intellects' articles to prove to me that Somalilander' are pro Isreal. That is just common sense. Sida yahoudu Makah iyo Medina uga xaaranta yihiin ayey berberana uga xaaraan yihiin.

The letter that was said was written by Igal is not authentic at all, everyone knows that except the topic starter. Since when does someone say to another that he was willing to be his "servent"? amazing Walahi.

Whatever a politicians does has no sagnificance meaning to me whatsoever for I don't trust them of what they do, but I doubt Igal would ever attempt to write such letter, and if he did he would have done better job, then say "I am willing to be your honour servent Sharon".

MR. Duke, you have accused me of dividing the nation, what nation?

The fact is that Somaliland has secceed already by their own will, therefore you have to respect the will of the people. If Sanaag and Sool want to seceed from Somaliland based on it's residents' willingness, then I have to also respect that as well.

moreoever, Mr. Duke, I cannot except any critism from folks like you for you continously support warlord Abdullahi Yusuf aka Xabashi daba dhilif. My friend, you are in no position to say anything about anybody, because you continue to support a warlord that has the backing of Somali people's ultimate enemy; Ethiopia.

Finally, whatever you mr. Duke, Qudhac, Me say is all the same to me whatever forms your claims might come in. One of you might claim he is a Somalilander, and another might claim to be a patriotic and pro unity, when in reality you are nothing but pure qabilists who work hard to advance their clan interests on the cyber space. That is a fact that you need to deal with or you can once again continue to blindfold yourself as usual.

The lost generation, so long.

Somalia is indivisible and too small to divide as all clans are inter-mingled within the entire surface north or south. Diplomatic is one thing and recognition another

me   

Mr. Red Sea,

I appreciate you coming out against Qudac's remarks and condemning those 'intellects' from the secessionist camp that are writing this rubbish.

I am a Somali that is against the division of his country and his people; I do not appreciate you saying me being pro-unity is clan motivated, just as I wouldn't dare to say that clannism has made you a pro-secessionist..

You probably have better reasons then just clan smile.gif

My brother Red Sea, I truly value your opinions and respect your position; however I do not seem to understand why a man of your intellect would support a cause that will lead us to more misery

I hope that one day we will be fighting side by side for a bigger cause, instead of being divided by these petty differences.