Sign in to follow this  
me

The treachery of the secessionists has no limits: Letter to Israel

me   

Calm down my friend.

I have not insulted you so please stop being so childish and emotional. I just copy pasted some relevant articles.

About the diplomatic relationships

There is one thing having diplomatic relationships and it’s another offering a strategic base that could harm Islamic interests to the current enemy of Islam.

That’s the problem my friend, nothing else.

The fact that Berbera is offered on a plate to the Zionists by an unscrupulous group of mercenaries willing to sell their soul for clannism

What do you think it is that Israel would do with Berbera?

There is one thing having diplomatic relationships and it’s another offering a strategic base that could harm Islamic interests to the current enemy of Islam.

100% correct. May I also add that the secesionist have asked for this same thing 14 years or so, why have the Israeli's ignored them?

Recognising Israel is oen thing, but you must first get your won recognition. You are no more than a clan and as such restrain from going against our interest.

Qudhac   

me

little boy all i reminded you was there nothing in this world you can do about it even if invited them all to live in somaliland, you will always be the little mucaarad voice that shouts from the cold, you carry no weight.

am even confirming to you myself we see absaloutely nothing wrong with having full deplomatic relationship with them, am not sure why you needed these fake documents.

unlike you young child we dont blindly follow what hypicrits such as the arabs tell us. :D

The fact that Berbera is offered on a plate to the Zionists

if we feel like we may offer our ports to whomever we choose fit now what exacly is your point :D

me   

Qudhac,

My dear friend once again I would like to ask you to stay civilized, name callings will not help anyone here. I welcome your posts and your opinion is valuable to me. Let’s have a proper discussion on these issues that affect us both without any name callings,

In the quote below you can see what my POINT is

Originally posted by me:

With this I hope to have answered your question,

Thank you

Qudhac   

little boy

dont back down now you tried to look clever with those fake documents, i have already answered your stup1d fictional question about isreal in which i have already said we see no proplem with them oot having a bailateral relationship with them, do you have anything more to add or are you going to ask me the same old rhetorical questions...

am in fits of laughter because in your desparation you properly thought i will try and score few points with the old boggy man of israel. :D:D

miskiin!!!!

me   

It is hard being civilized isn't it?

What fake documents?

It was written by Igal, it’s a fact that for the past 15 years the secessionists have been begging Israel to rent the Berbera military base so that Israel would have a presence on the South coast of the Arabian Peninsula.

The secessionist media is saying the same thing as you can see in those two articles that were by the way published this month and you are also not denying it.

So why are you being so worked up if you agree with all this?

I am not the one defending those who are jeopardizing the security of the two Islamic holy places, YOU ARE.

I am not pro-Arab in any way or form but I am a Muslim and it hurts me that people that I consider to be my brothers are so willing to betray the Islamic cause.

RedSea   

Hello,

Mr. Me as your other posts, this particular letter was also posted up in SOL in time before you joined this place. This letter was determined to be fake, hence G. Duke knows it. Just because it has Igal's name on it, and a address doesn't make it real letter written by Igal. So where to go for once again making a fool out of yourself sir. We have seen this one before, what else do you got next?

As much as I appose name callings and offensive language to be brought here, I must say that you don't deserve a healthy feedback for posting such a filthy article. This is not a proper thread, therefore it doesn't deserve a proper reply.

So long mister.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

100% correct. May I also add that the secesionist have asked for this same thing 14 years or so, why have the Israeli's ignored them?

Isreal ignored, because any such request from Isreal never happened and never will.

^^No my brother, there has been requests to recognise Israel as documented by ME in this thread. Most of these have come from the diaspora and so called intellectuals who support the secesionist cause. Even in this thread Qudac and others have shown it.

I know you do not agree, even though you would like to divide the nation..

I suggest you come out against the likes of Qudac, and others here who are in favour of the Zionist over the Arabs and hence Muslims..

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by Qudhac:

do you think you are scaring anyway by calling us "jews" of the Horn.

Qudac I did not call anyone the jews of the Horn. The article that has been written by a pro-secessionist is titled The Israel in the Horn of Africa.

Read is for yourself my friend.
Wrong again this letter was written by anti-somaliland somalis.

N.O.R.F   

lol, some people never give up do they? Talk of an obsession :rolleyes:

Since when did we become concerned with muslims and the ummah? Since the up-rooting of the warlords?

me   

Originally posted by me:

Somaliland: The Israel in the Horn of Africa

by Rashid Nur, USA (from awdalnews.com

Oda_Nobunaga

I hope that this quote answers your questions.

This article has been written by a secessionist, it was carried by Awdalnews and many other pro-secessionist media outlets. So before accusing other people of lying about you first get your facts straight.

Originally posted by Northerner:

Since when did we become concerned with muslims and the ummah? [/qb]

Haven’t we always been a part of the ummah and are you suggesting that we shouldn’t care and that we should jeopardize the security of two of Islam’s holiest places?

Mr. Red Sea please do not feel offended if you are against renting of bases to Israel or are against anything that is anti-Islamic, then speak up against the ones in your midst that are openly advocating for these things. This has been going on for a while 15 years to be exact and still some sections of the secessionists are advocating for renting of the Berbera military base to Israel and effectively giving Israel control of the Red Sea and the quote below from Rashid Nur’s article sums it up. So please before you accuse others first condemn those who are doing these things

The State of Israel would gain the friendship and the gratitude of the people of Somaliland for decades to come, not to mention the strategic value that Somaliland (access and control of red sea) will provide to the interest of Israel. [/QB]

Originally posted by Qudhac:

am even confirming to you myself we see absaloutely nothing wrong with having full deplomatic relationship with them, am not sure why you needed these fake documents.

if we feel like we may offer our ports to whomever we choose fit now what exacly is your point
:D

So Mr. Red Sea, what did I say that is wrong? I just showed you how some sections of the pro-secessionist group think, how far they are willing to go and that Islam in not a part of the equation for them, if you are different then speak up against these wrongs that are being done in your name.

Say I Mr. Red Sea do not agree with these people. You defending them makes u an apologist for anti-Islamic actions.

Sometimes i wonder what is the purpose of such topics like this. It does not increase ones knowledge nor does it provide a healthy debate on how best to solve Somli's many problems.

Nor is it humerous and innocent topic.

You can just guess the replies will go back and forth, don't you get bored or feel ashamed in accusing each other for no apperant reason.

me   

There are no accusations here. These people are openly advocating for renting of Strategic Somali military bases to the enemy of Islam, so people need to speak up against them.

Hizb Are you suggesting that we accept Berbera military base becoming an Israeli outpost that can threaten Islam’s two holiest places?

^^ Me, if am right this topic did not begin with Berbera port , you posted an outdaded letter of which its authenticity is disputed.

If you want a debate on particular aspect of Somaliland policy then post it clearly, so far is all based on hearsy deals.