Sign in to follow this  
Ace of Spadez

March 17, change your avatar to the Somaliland Flag day!

Gediid   

Good to hear that all went peacefully.Gotta give it to the Landers in the UK and Europe for a job well done.

Horn

Dont be a party pooper

Viva Somaliland

Gabbal   

Gediid that's me "Horn the party Pooper". Don't think my little "quietness" these days ment that I had a heart change about the issue of the Somali Republics territorial integraty.

Rokko   

Good to hear ya'all had a good time na'mean.

But I wouldn't say everyone there was a lander. I mean the young lads from london wouldn't miss such a party regarless of Somalialnd. lol

Gediid   

The more the merrier Mobb

Horn

What do you want me to do, Give you a cookie.....puhlzzzz spare me the Qiiro,I'm sure haddi lagu sii badho waxaad ku dambeyn doontaa meeshii reer Puntland mareen ....... icon_razz.gif

But thats another issue worthy of a thread so plz stop being a pain and allow us to celebrate in peace.....

Gracias

LANDER   

Mobb,

you look good in the tri-color man. Your a Sanaag native if I remember, or was that your grand father? either way if your a SS&H native you are as much of a Somalilander as the rest no matter what the situation might be in some of the border regions. I honestly believe we are approaching an important juncture in somali history. Those of us who have stayed impartial thus far in somali politics, will soon find themselves on one side or the other in the political spectrum. That being said I sincerely believe that a little decades from now, what sides we were on and the reasons for our choice will be probably forgotten. A Somalilander will only be known as that, a Somalilander. Not xebaal from tribe x,y or z or region of Sool, Sanaag, Hargeisa etc..

If we are too look even further in the future, who knows we might even manage to have some sort of allegiance between Somali Nations and Regions that would allow co-operation in many different fronts. A legitimate regional alliance that would capture the true essence of "somalinimo". Ahh but lets not get ahead of ourselves shall we.

Gabbal   

Gediid no I don't a cookie, but thanx for offerring smile.gif ....aah I know when to back off. Hope you had a good time.

Lander, who knows? Maybe an allieance will happen :confused:

African   

heay how come no one invited me???? how do I look??? ;)

its good to hear it went peacefuly...always knew British Landers would make us proud icon_razz.gif ....

wish I was there :(

Blessed   

Originally posted by Lu'Lu:

Ameenaaaay

Adiga mooyee cidkale may maqneyn....from heblaayo hebel...to heblaayo dacar to hebel hebel...
:D

Walahi it was Amazing to see so many young and patriotic Somalilanders....

Gabdh, I got there late (serves me right for working in baadiyedon)... But I got there. and the atmosphere mansha Allah- was just phenomenal ..even though I was there as the party was ending. Got to see so many old friends made some new friends.

When did you leave? H told me that you were there but waan ku waayey.

Barwaqo,

Your more than welcome to it love.

Anyways folks - who is going to tomorrows event? Apparently Riyaale will be addressing the ppl of SL.

Job well done to all the people that attended yesterday & those of you londoners who didn't, what the hell happend? :mad: :mad: . A truly brilliant turnout, it takes days like yesterday to show the world that we are most definitely full of commmitment when it comes to our cause.

What a breathtaking experience it was walking out of westminster station...WOW, I am sure all of the members that were there would agree smile.gif

Khayr   

Salaamad walaaliyal

I spoke to some of my xabiryaroo's in London

yesterday and they were Euphoric.

Aad bi oo faraax sanayadan!

They were there for the whole day about 8hrs.

I tried to call my other aunts and cousins in england but they weren't home last night....

Hey if anyone has pictures of yesterdays event

and is planning on going to fridays event,

post some pictures.

The rest of the nomads are dying to see

what took place. ;)

Senora   

^^^I'd love to see the pics too^^^

Gosh, I really wish I was there, but you Londoner's did us proud :D

Spreading the luv from The ATL, to London, and to the ever striving Somaliland!!!