Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

Nijaas terrorism against Somali people

Polanyi   

Originally posted by muriidi:

quote:We, the Halganized Moorish Berberian Somalis of rageedi calibre, will narrate the tales of their genocide against our people to our grandchildren. This could have an effect on the future relations between African peoples and nations.

is it just me or is everybody in a quasi-hypnotic state ?

...accepting only good,denying evil as unreal...

like flying space...encountering asteroid belts and cosmic winds shaking our vessels...

..afraid to wake up 'cause you might find yourself in hell;actually perceiving it and not just as an intellectual concept...
Akhi, the city of angeles (LAsacanod) is occupied by Somaliland. Rumour has it that an underground network of resistance has been established and their anthem will be, " to live and die in la". They represent the blue and not the redz. Only South Central LA has been infiltrataed by the red of Somaliland. Xabashis are also reportedly arresting dugsi teachers for links to the fam on the westside. Personally, I support the WUTANG CLAN.

See, Somali people, no matter where they are, love News(war), but they also love the other WAR(as in warfare). They brought this with them even to the diaspora. Whenever you see Somali alphamale faraxs congregating in cafes, the first thing they always mention is the latest " War about WAR"( the latest news about the war).

Now, where was I? Aaaah, I was discussing the infiltration of tupacism in Somalia. Somali people are buffalo soldiers, abti. Despite their struggles, sxb, "life goes on". Life is a struggle for us, " from the cradle to the grave". My hooyo(god bless her) said, " stay out of trouble and keep ya head up". Those were truly words of wisdom from a strong African woman. Freedom for Assata Shakur, Says I.

Today the youthz in Muqdisho are rapping, " it'z all eyez on me". Shariff told them he would call Uncle Sam, however, this made them more zealous and they euphorically replied, " Itz just me against the world baby". Somewhere in the background a Sufi Sheikh enquired, " I wonder if Gz goes to heaven"? A minute later he was seen ordering a capuccino- large wit double cream. war hayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, blad. In other news, the Sheriff was seen in London. Unreliable khat feinds reported him screaming to Gordon:

Tell me what to do, these ni**az( faraxz) actin up in the hood

Send mo' troops, dear Mr. President

(Me and my homies is wonderin what's goin on.. holla!)

Tell me what to do, these ni**az actin up in the hood

Send mo' troops..

It also seems that Xisbul "i hit emo up" is still stuck in the old school. Although Pac did say " if it wasn't for the old skool I wouldn't be here today", the youths of today just don care. Old Skool G Uncle Tahir is losing street cred to the youngsters. What was all that about respecting elders? I heard even whiteboys roll with them( the youths). Imagine a whiteboy rolling in Muqdiso. Wale Qiyama is close. Some thugs in Lambeth and Muqdisho got reformed too. Apparently other warlords become angry at how some of their old buddies had started rocking beards and arab scarfs. One warlord was heard saying, "

"Collect calls to the till, sayin how ya changed

Oh you a Muslim now, no more dope game

Heard you might be comin home, just got bail

Wanna go to the Mosque, don't wanna chase tail

I seems I lost my little homie he's a changed man

Hit the pen and now no sinnin is the game plan

When I talk about money all you see is the struggle

When I tell you I'm livin large you tell me it's trouble

Congratulation on the weddin"

Which reminds me: I need to set an alarm time on my phone to find myself a suitable xalimo. Muridi, which network you suggest, eh? 02,tmobile or three G( the deen allows four)? i heard paltalk is kharab.help a fellow akhistani out, bro.

Live WAR(news) from the Warzone.

the last mohican.

peace to all the Halganized Moorish Berberian Somalis of rageedi calibre.

Muriidi   

Personally, I support the WUTANG CLAN.

wadaad waalan aa yiri "wadaninimadu waa shirki ! "

nimaan wadani ahayn waa raxim-goys !

loving ireland doesn't mean i hate poland..

RedSea   

Originally posted by UZTAAD:

welcome Karl_Polanyi, you're indeed Halganized somali of rageedi calibre .
:D:D

wow. :D I like him so far.

That is fresh! sa dhawoow kollay aniga laftaydu Gudhuda Ugandese waan kasoo horjeedaa.

He also dealt death blow to Peacenow. :D

Polanyi   

Originally posted by muriidi:

quote: Personally, I support the WUTANG CLAN.

wadaad waalan aa yiri "wadaninimadu waa shirki ! "

nimaan wadani ahayn waa raxim-goys !

loving ireland doesn't mean i hate poland..
Muridi, did you know Somaliland was originally founded by Tabliqis? The original founders only want to seperate from the jamacah for forty days. But they liked the taste of the Isolation Sambus so much that they wanted to permanently take Bara(disavowal) from the SOmaliweyn Tariqah. Recently I sent a delegation of high class Emails to SOmaliland on behalf of the Moorish land and Bladland embassy. I urged them to reconsider their position. Somaliland replied by saying, " how can we return to the Somaliweyn Tariqah, when the masjid committee is now run by Osama and Pashtun Sheikhs"? "Fair enough", was my response.