Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

Nijaas terrorism against Somali people

Polanyi   

Every Halganized Moorish Berberian Somali of rageedi calibre strongly condemns the habitual slaughter of innocent Somali civilians in Muqdisho by the dirty, illegal, mecenary, snich negroe- so called African forces.

The United Nations and all the other international organisations who have legitimised these ugly crimes against humanity should know that:

1.We, the Halganized Moorish Berberian Somalis of rageedi calibre, will narrate the tales of their genocide against our people to our grandchildren. This could have an effect on the future relations between African peoples and nations.

2.we will never forget it and we will build plaques commemorating every martyr who was illegally cleansed by the African mecenaries;

3.And we stand in full and unequivocal solidarity with those who were uprooted from their homes, murderered, slain and raped in their capital city by the Nijaas mecenaries.

We totally condemn the Sneikh Shariff, the man who mislead many from the true path, made evil seem great and legitimised the occupation of the African Snich negroes to the the gullible SOmalis masses. Walahi, if you do not repent, I, a poor, peaceful, holywannabe lad- will be a witness against you on the day of akhirah for your crime of putting a religious cloak over evil, fitna, division and oppression. The one who has knowledge carries a great burden of responsibility over the rest of humanity. On the day of Qiyamah the scholars and the sheikhs who hid the truth will be the amongst the harshest punished. The reason for this is because when the good turn to evil, many of the masses follow them, believing the evil to be good.

Therefore, oh people of intellect, reflect sincerely on this matter with out any pride or prejudice on your behalf.

This also goes for the soldiers of the mouth on this forum. Oh you (Thierry, Xiinfaanin, Zack, AT,ETC.)who have decieved yourselves by propagating falsehood with pseudo religious arguments and the following of desires(al hawa), whilst you unashamedly support the ethnic cleansing of your own people by the nijaas African mecenaries;

know that a day will come when you will stand before Allah. let not the fancy words of the philosophers on this forum decieve you- for their words are built on the houses of spiders. Do not take hawa and the opinions of scholars over the divinely revelead proofs. Indeed, this is the greatest of calamities.

Lastly,We, the Halganized Moorish Berberian Somalis of rageedi calibre, also call upon the opposing forces to take the suffering of the people into account.Do not follow the example of the oppresors as you will become oppressors and evil doers like them. Know that, we, the Halganized Moorish Berberian Somali of rageedi calibre, will condemn you too, if you kill the innocents and shed the blood of Muslims. ALso, you should stand with the people of justice and stand in solidarity the other people of the who are strongly against oppression and injustice. Remember the example our noble ancestor AHmad ibn Ibrahim Al Ghazzali( the left handed), the courageous SOmali knight: he was allied with the falasha Jews of East Africa. Do not be too prideful or arrogant to open up dialogue with the rest of the world, so the SOmali people can live in peace, harmony, Islamic Shariah and rageednimo.

O You who believe! Be upholders of justice, bearing witness for God alone, even against yourselves or your parents and relatives. Whether they are rich or poor, God is well able to look after them. Do not follow your own desires and deviate from the truth. If you twist or turn away, God is aware of what you do. (Qur'an, 4:135)

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

How many times do they have to ban you
:D

ASWRB; I do not know what you are insinuating here.

I am here on a diplomatic visa from safara ufoga moorishland and bladland. I am not an illgal immigrant, ya ikhwan.

ps. this is a very serious matter which should not joked about or personalised and this is a very late time for me. Either you stay neutral/silent, support falsehood or bring your hub culus to the discussion and side with the propogators of justice/truth. Inshallah, we will speak another time.

last mohican.

great post Karl ..

if you are who Che thinks you are .. then welcome back widaayow and if you are a new nomad kaba sii fiican ... meesha waxa hawada ka qabsaday kuwa sacabka u tuma muxajabada who is confined to villa somalia hiding behind his mercenaries

Abtigiis   

My favourite channels from the DSTV may be National Geographic and History. But my third favourite channel is CRIME AND INVESTIGATION. It is there where I learned that what seems unrelated and irrelevant with the first sight about a crime scene turns out to be a key clue about a killer or a rapist.

Here I have a look at the Under-score (_) in the name Karl_Polanyi and it all fall in pattern. There are somethings we are so fond of doing even when in disguise. Remeber Feb_Bruv? :D Welcome brother. You been missed, no doubt.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Peacenow:

This person should be banned immediately. Racism against Black people, like this is completely unacceptable.

Sorry about that, bro. It was an unintended slip. Perhaps, Next time, it would be better if I practice xenophobia against Arabs, Somalis and bash little SOmali girls for wearing the hijab? What was that phrase about folks living in glass houses again, YA Cabdullax?

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

My favourite channels from the DSTV may be National Geographic and History. But my third favourite channel is CRIME AND INVESTIGATION. It is there where I learned that what seems unrelated and irrelevant with the first sight about a crime scene turns out to be a key clue about a killer or a rapist.

Here I have a look at the Under-score (_) in the name Karl_Polanyi and it all fall in pattern. There are somethings we are so fond of doing even when in disguise. Remeber Feb_Bruv?
:D
Welcome brother. You been missed, no doubt.

you do display some very good detective skills. however, a quick check on the police database of this forum shows the said member was imprisoned and his script wu shahidey. ;) Thus please spare us the false rumours. Thanks for the wlc though. :D

Muriidi   

We, the Halganized Moorish Berberian Somalis of rageedi calibre, will narrate the tales of their genocide against our people to our grandchildren. This could have an effect on the future relations between African peoples and nations.

is it just me or is everybody in a quasi-hypnotic state ?

...accepting only good,denying evil as unreal...

like flying space...encountering asteroid belts and cosmic winds shaking our vessels...

..afraid to wake up 'cause you might find yourself in hell;actually perceiving it and not just as an intellectual concept...