Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Huge news: 4000 newly trained Somali national troops enter Baidoa + 3000 more on

Fabregas   

Originally posted by money:

I am also hearing that the Americans are compensating two Somali groups for the casualties and injuries of the two air strikes. Dhoobleey will get 5 million and Dusa-mareeb will get 5 million. The Dusa Mareeb one is done already through Djibouti but the trick is Dhoobleey. The US is trying to influence people of Dhoobleey through some Northeastern cities in kenya. Many well-known Somali-Kenyans have been recruited for this project.

Tell them to put the Money in the nomads Bank accounts!

money   

Duke guy wants us to recognize these ragtag clan militia from Yeey's family and region as the national army. I sometimes wonder why Somalis fought against Siyaad Barre? it seems their plan was even worse than that of Siyaad Barre. He consolidated power through clannish means, nepotism, preying on opposition factions and their clans, bidding clan against clan, terror, using the national army to destroy cities and kill civilians.

Those behind him, mostly his subordinates, were even worse, Aideed was as bad as Siyaad, forget ali mahdi, he was just dumb, and now we have this hard-headed warlord traitor and his ilk.

with such people and with all these craziness, I don't think we will ever see Somalia back. it will get worse than this and I think the instability will continue for another two decades.

America wants to kill you and then pay you and buy you with few dollars! Eastleigh and Nairobi is bustling with interlocutors. 6 US congresmen were there a week ago (including Keith Ellison and Donald Payne) as a fact-finding mission. Faarax macalin received them and that at least was good for decent Somali people.

Adeer you will recognise what the TFG armed forces are as you did the previous governemnts. Its all about timing and we are egtting it done 7000 troops is big number but just the start.

Somalia today is 80% under the controll of the governemnt from the ports airports of Bossaso, Baidoa, Mogadishu to the land masses that make up Puntland, Bay Bakool and Banadir.

Its the greatets single achievement since the post war period.

The greatest armed groups are nothing more than gangs now running around villages and touring Asmara, Djibouti and Yemen.

Money, or Olol remmebers a time long ago when his clan militais had teeth and even ran whole cities, thats the past lads.

The future is a goevrnment with teeth that will execute criminals and murders and run the entire regions.

money   

Duke who is Olol? am I olol? fire? flames? the truth hurts. The latest gimmick from warlord backers is that they are arming the Mogadishu warlords again to extricate themselves out. A day, not that far from now, warlord supporters will be cursing and condemning Meles for uncle yeey's death. remember this, today is July 18, 2006. It is friday! mark this in the notebooks and calendars.

I belong to no clan, no faction, no group. My loyalty is to the people of Somalia and to the nation of Somalia. I am SOMALI 100%, proud and powerful , no matter what happens or happened, I will stay true to my Somali-ness and let me tell you, I only oppose the occupation and the warlordism.

why is that makes some people uncomfortable? why is it that if someone has a different perspective , some people personally attack them? why is it if someone criticizes this ineffective warlord-infested government, some people take it as personal attack? what is with those people? I know some have been here and others tried to reason with the die-hard loyalists to no avail, but I think deep down, the clannish warlord supporters could be rehabilitated and that rehab will come sooner as the Tigre enemy feast on uncle's warlord's whatever. They need to wake up and not delude their poor souls on fantasy and things that are unrealistic and detrimental to our comeback.

Somalis of good judgment know that Ethiopia is our enemy, that our leaders are failed and disoriented clannish buffoons, that our future is with us, the younger generation, who are modern and educated.

An awakening is needed here! quite honestly

money   

how about a government of the people, for the people, by the people. a government that works for the common interest of the people, a government that is just and that works to unite and dignify people, a government that is effective, transparent and can be held accountable? a government that has a mandate and program to work for the people? or

you want us to support a warlord government beholden to our arch enemies, a warlord government backed by our enemies, a warlord government that is made up of war criminals? a government of nepotism and clannish agenda or leaning, a government that is there for name only but is run by enemies that displace people from their homes, that indiscriminately shell neighborhoods and massacre mothers and children, a government that prevents humanitarian agencies to reach and feed the starving and displaced.

There is no government in Somalia. what we have is a governor Gabre and a punch of losers whose background and history is filled with brutality and barbarism. What you call TFG is nothing but a gang of warlords, the likes of Yeey, Mohammed Dheere, Qaybdiid, Darwiish and a gang of Qat chewing illiterate subordinates in Baidao.

That is not a government and will never be a government.

A government is led bu competent public servants, technocrats who know how build institutions and services, a government with distinct divisions and has the means and know-how of how to function and work. No that government is not yet born in Somalia and will take us perhaps years to have something close to it.

At least Somali-land deserves to be acknowledged as an entity that is free of warlords and lets its citizens live in peace . maybe we should invite them to villa Somalia to run the affairs of Mogadishu instead of the god-forsaken and god-forgotten warlords of the South.

money   

Duke fadlan waa codsi iga jooji clankaan iyo qabiilkaan aa iga daba wadid ...qof meel oowsan rabin lagu riixaayo waa dhibaato weyn walaahi! Aniga qabiil maahi, qabiil ma rabo, qabiil ma ka soo jeedo , ma ju jeedo, mana u jeedi doono. hadaad qof waxgarad ah tahay, qofkaa rabto la jir laakiin dadka tixgeli fikirkooda shaqsiga ah hana u saarin ama u qafaalin meel kale. Dadka la jimcinaayana waa laga fiican yahay. No body ma jimciyo gobolkoo gooni ah. Taas waa laga fiican yahay. hadii laaqqoray la qabsado ama laas caanood la qabto, reer Soomaaliland oo dhan baa ka dhigtaa isku meel, hadii dawlad ku sheegtaan wax laga sheegana oo wadaadada ama shiikh shariif la taageerona , reer baad daba dhigataa...that is not good..iska bedel...shaqsi wax ka sheeg, ama dad jimcin ama gobol iska eddeyn waa laga fiican yahay. Fikrada challenge ku sameey, oo kaliya ..talo waaye!

Money,

Adeer I have a government made up of all the Somali Clans.

Its leaders represent a cross section of all clans. It represents the unity, national sovereignty of Somalia.

You support a single clan movement led by one clan with militias from a single sublcan.

Compare and contrast your fakery to the reality on the ground.

Your militias held for 10 years lands and people hostage by the gun and they even lived by the gun. Why cry now?

Because you no longer can hold the nation hostages the nation has more guns and more firepower and hence your cries, your mad dashes across the villages and the way you are lashing out at anyone and everyone, killing NGO’s and trying to cause mayhem.

Wont work and Olol you will not be getting back the fertile south.

Yours has been a gradual deterioration of power, loss of base and utter confusion. My nation is on the rise the fact is I have nationalized all te cash cows you grew rich on and your exile is permanent.

unknown1   

GENERAL DUKE ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?

TFG CONTROLLING 80% OF SOMALIA? HOW COME THAT A TFG MINISTER SAID 80% OF SOMALIA ARE NOT IN OUR HANDS? WHEN THE MUJAHIDEEN CONTROLS mogadishu YOU WILL WEEP INSHA'ALLAH.

ALLAAAAH AKBAR.

money   

war duke see wax laguugu sheegaa..aniga ma ka tirsani qabiil, or clan or sub clan and I don't support any militia or anything like that. So stop accusing me of things that I don't prescribe to.

Ever heard of Anbar Awakening ..it is being planned in Nairobi, Garissa and Mogadishu. the powers that be who subdized and bankrolled this whole occupation adventure are thinking of alternatives and thinking beyond 2009. Politics are dynamic and the warlord-infested government is toothless and useless.

unknown1   

DUKE YOU ARE SO FUNNY. CALLING OTHERS CLAN MILITIAS WHILE YOU ARE SUPPORTING ABDULLAH YUSUF BECAUSE OF THE SAME CLAN. I THINK YOU CONSIDER SH. XANSAN TURKI AS A TRAITOR BECAUSE HE'S AL SHABAAB LEADER.

war and peace hand in hand...the reality is whenever and wherever the tigrean militia are seen with or without their Somali servants they will be attacked and shot at. No shouting or politicking is going to change that unless mele zenawi respects the wishes of the international community and withdraws his militia from the Somali soil….Djabouti points are commitment not an agreement. It is a commitment by the UN that tigrean militia should be deported from Somalia within 120 days…..

money   

MMA - i think Duke is beyond hope and I should ignore him from now on.

I don't support indhaccadde or any warlord. I don't blong to his clan. how come you are so paranoid? and there is nothing wrong with belonging to any Somali clan. Do you hate that clan? You think everyone should be grouped into clans? Do you believe that ignorance that your clan is against some other clan?

If I call you something it would be out of my nature , so I won't. Heal yourself ...mr. paranoid and I will ignore you like the rest from now no. I shouldn't bestow all this attention to you.