Sign in to follow this  
Bachelor

Strong Ethiopia is a threat to Somali people!

Bachelor   

For quite sometimes I was aware of that, the xabashi (Ethiopians) are the real threat to Somalia and all Somali origins everywhere. Recently, the next-door University in the city had a town hall meeting held in the campus. The topic was About “East African and the current situation” Ethiopian professor from John Hopkins University was key note speaker and couple of American so call “expert”.

After a long and very interesting speech, the question answer secession begun.

Q. Is Egypt a threat to Ethiopia? Asked by one of the listener.

A .The Ethiopian Professor said, “ Its unlikely at this time Egypt will threaten Ethiopia, however, the threat might be coming from our immediate neighbor”. Clearly he meant Somalia.

So, do you think a stronger Ethiopia is a threat to Somalia and vice versa?

man me personal, i can only conclude that somali's are the biggest threat to their own peace and stability. Ethopia is an oustide aggressor and thus u would expect such behaviour natural.......especially given our history. However us, our selves........we are amazzing we have the same language same religon Al-Islam same culture and tradition same appearnce's and yet we have destroyed each other and continue to back bite against one another.

we are our own biggest threat

Bachelor   

Shujui said,

man me personal, i can only conclude that somali's are the biggest threat to their own peace and stability

Sad and regrateful but its true. One thing is for sure though, it is not in the best interest of Ethiopia to see strong and united somali. As same as the Jewish doestn want to see strong Arab Country. So they will do anything and whatever necessary to keep chaotic, divided and unruled Somali.

Gabbal   

The Ethiopian Empirical State has always been a threat, enemy, and obstacle to the sovereignty of the Somali Nation and more recently to the Somali State. Just like Sijui said at this moment we are our own enemy, and unless we figure that out soon, the only thing left of our beloved Somalia will be nothing but divided, squabbling, mini quasi-states under Habesh hegemony.

bashir230303.jpg

garbaduub.gif

Without a doubt Ethiopia has been engineering the downfall of the Somali society and even at some stage annex it to their country. Eriteria was the focus attention before as it had Ports where goods could be delivered to the land locked country. Somalia has an abundancy of ports and ofcouse one of the longest shores. The people of somalia too have made it easy for them to come as they tend to be easily bought. The climate seems to be ready for Ethiopia to take over Somalia unless suddenly Somalis wake and realise what the external influences are doing to distabilise it and ofcouse make extinct eventually.

Oh by the way Ethiopia is one of the three African countries that is supporting the pre-emptive strikes taking place in Iraq. So Im sure you can imagine what agenda it has for Somalia.

RaMpAgE   

well...ture eithopia is a treat ....but thats only the eithopian government..the people are nearly in the same situtaion as the somali people. their government is very corrupted, as long s this government is their will be no peace in whole of east africa.

I did not want to say it but it is the reality which no one can dinye it,Ethioia as an empire always claims that somalia is but of it,this was started by king milik and continoued by hayla salaase,it is an objective goal that every ethiopian leader believes they will not stop it as long as they exist, so what is our objective whether you believe it or not the srugle for the freedom of s.galbeed will continoue and will librate. we the alot of somalis who do not like to see s.galbeed enjoying it's freedom but we will prevail.

Caveman   

…Ethiopia has been and will continue to divide us, but economically they are in a worst predicament then the people in Somalia. I recently came across Statistics of how much the average teacher makes in Ethiopia, and its $21/month.

$21 dollars a month, even my grandma who is illiterate and is now residing in Somalia has better living conditions then their teachers.

Ladiif   

There is no such thing as Somali Galbeed, It is OGADENIA....this s.galbeed thing was coined by Siyaad Barre (R. Allah) and his administration. Furthetmore, we don't want somalia to wage a war against Ethiopia in the name of Ogadenia. We don't need another 1977. It made our homes a battle field and we will never let that happen again. That war was totally unnecessary and unjustified. It was bogus and was meant to undermine the freedom of the region. You dont occupy another country under any circumstances and that is what somalia did back then. Why would they go all the way to addis? Why didn't they stop after they pushed the Ethios out of Ogadenia? Because, the Siyaad motive wasn't to free the region. Him and his admin. had something else in mind.

Yes, we want your help in many other different ways. Support us in any way you can but never ever start war with Ethiopia on our behalf.

the kind of cheap talk and incohesive, ill-informed have thoughts that ladiif wrote makes me outraged wallaahi. :mad: .

there are thousands of somalis across clan lines fought and died in the somali galbeed war of 1977.

the sacrifice , the suffering was enormous, and the reason we failed was because of the soviet, east germans, the yemenis(cadamis) and 26000 cuban soldiers helped the ethio side. we didn't get any notable support from anyone.

please , try to understand the western somalia dillema ,not from the prism of tribal affliation, but in the light of the SOMALI ppl.

your kinds make me very very angry, which i don't want to be at this trying time for the muslims, especially in iraq. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

RaMpAgE   

Arugable the biggest mistake said barre made was too side with the russian. i think that was his down fall , if he had won that battle than maybe today it would have been a different story everything would have worked out well.