Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The numbers dont add up: Mogadishu + The MP's number

As usual the sums don’t add up.

1. Mogadishu and its environs are supposed to house an estimated 60,000 militiamen or armed groups and a very large number of battlewagons or technicals. Lets assume that this is true……

This large number is supposed to be controlled by the big warlords notably, Musa Sudi yalaxow, Bootan Cise Calin, Osman Xasan Ali Ato and Qaynyare Afrax. The news coming from Mogadishu and being rejoiced by many who support the above mentioned individuals has been quite confusing. Their month long effort has resulted in the collection of 17-30 technicals and

300-500 fighters . With an aim of 85 Techicals and a 1200 fighters. Now good luck to them it’s great endeavour if its being done for peace. Yet a question arises, if this is true and the big four achieve this. It means that there is still some hundreds of technical’s or battle wagons an accounted for and an alarming 58,800 militiamen still active in and around the city. What is it then, that these men have no real power, Mogadishu has a small number of militia men or they are just playing games?

2. The issue of the MP’s, Shariff out of anger and desperation came running to Xamar, not bad after all he must have felt a little bit lonely without Qaynyare. Yet the warlord news media as always goes crazy, they claim that there are as many as 100 MP’s in Mogadishu. And many on the way from Kismayu and Baidoa. On closer examination we know for a fact that there are 3 MP’s in Baidoa including Xabsade and there are two MP’s in Kimsayu including Barre Hiirale and Ahmed Warsme. Ok we know there are at least 152 MP’s in Nairobi, and a couple in Xuddr at least 8. Add that up you get at least 160 MP’s who are pro government so 275-160= 115 MP’. We have some constitutional experts in this place and they should tell you that you need at least 139 MP’s just to start any parliament session.

Oh I read some where Sifir saying it was illegal for the PM to sack him, oh how I love Somali’s.

^^ Again exagerated peace, all I need to know is this, can they just publish the names of the 100 MP's, we had a list of 100 MP's who wanted to debate the motion of the government, why dont we get the list of this 100 who are gathering for Mr Sharif, just get the same names, Wrlords, Jama, Jini, Casha, Booqore, sifir.

My figure is 50 at most, but I could be wrong.

Gabbal   

Smith sxb get a grip on yourselves. Adeer Cabdi is getting burned by the very fire he started. I don't have a shred of sympathy for the corrupt old goon and the futile instigations he tried the divide the Somali people even more with.

Boy has fate come back to bite a certain someone hard for all the trouble he had brought Somalia and the Somali people..

^^^ What on earth was that outburts about?

Has fate done what, to who? Wonders never sees to amaze, you actually dont read do you. Maybe you are on the assumption that if you say something about the President it will make Duke mad. ;)

You should know by now I dont work like that.

Look do the numbers add up horn? last week we had 152 MP's united and the resoloutions passed. This week we have the AU pledge and support and the momentum for the troop deployment. What have the other side acieved "I cant be sacked" Morgan is coming to Mogadishu and the like...

Does it change the fact that, no country supports the warlord's not even Djabouti. Belive me I am confident, the shadows in the dark have revealed themselves, and their true power and influance has been seen by all.

Do the numbers add up, 100 MP's who are they Ahmed Warsame and Barre Hiiraale yes, what about the other 12 MP's from the clan how many are in Xamar???

Gabbal   

Do the numbers add up, 100 MP's who are they Ahmed Warsame and Barre Hiiraale yes, what about the other 12 MP's from the clan how many are in Xamar???

They were among the first batch of parliamentarians to have left Nairobi for Mogadishu long ago. Abdirizaq Isak Biixi led the crew far earlier then you think.

Abdirizaq Isak Biixi, thats a lie dear brother Mr Bixi is in Narobi and never went to Xamar, alas. Name the names, how many are in Mogadishu from the CLAN?

Gabbal   

^^^You are positive?

Look at this report a while ago from Gedonet.

Col.C/risaq I Biixi, Jaamac Cali Jaamac iyo Cusmaan Caato oo saakay u amba baxay magalada Muqdisho

Waxaa saakay subaxnimadii sacada Nairobi markay ahayd 9.30 ka amba baxay magalada Nairobi wafdi ka kooban seddax xubnood oo uu ka mid yahay guddoomiyaha garabka SNF Gedo ahna xoghayaha gashaan dhiga ee Golaha samatabixinta Qaranka Somaliyeed Col C/risaaq ***** Biixi,madaxweynaha dowlad gobaleed Puntland Jaamac Cali Jaamac iyo guddoomiyah ururka USC/SNA Cusmaan Cali Caato iyagoo ku sii jeedo magalada Mogdisho.

Hogaamiyayashaan ayaa la sheegay inay ku biiri donaan xubno ka tirsan Golha Samatabixinta Qaranka Somaliyeed oo dhawan u ambabixi doono dalka Libiya oo uu ku martiqaaday madaxweyne Khadaafi.

Ka hor intuusan Col.C/risaaq ***** Biixi amaba bixin oo aan kula kulmay Hoteelkii uu daganee ee Six Eighty magaalda Nairobi ayaa wuxuuu ii sheegay inay waanwaan u socota isaga,Gen.Moragan iyo Shaarguduud oo uu doonayo inay ku soo biiraan Golaha Samatabixinta oo uu xoghayaha gashaandhiga ka yahay isagoo intaasi raaciyay inay meel fiican waanwaanto u marayso islamarkaana rajaynayo inay dhawaan ku soo biraan Golahaasi..

Golaha samatabixinta Qaranka Somaliyeed oo sheegay inay marnaba ku soo noqon doonin shirka Kenya ayaa qabanqaabinayo shirweyne Somaaliyeed oo lagu qabto gudaha Soomaliya balse su`aasha la is weydiin karo aya waxay tahay ma noqon donaan mid loo dhanyahay oo lagu dhiso dowlad salbalaaran ee somaaliyeed?

C/risaaq Cali Adam(Jeesteeye)

Jeesteeye@gedonet.com

Nairobi,Kenya.

Sky   

madaxweynaha dowlad gobaleed Puntland Jaamac Cali Jaamac

hornafrique, your source is by this verdict officialy declared bogus.

Gabbal   

^^I read a report recently about Isak Biixi in Muqdisho, but I guess I didn't double check when I stumbled about this article. It seems to be during the Carta times, but Smith I will find that recent Gedonet article for you about Isaak Biixi's departure.

^^^ Dear lad I spoke to one of the gedonet writers and columnist in London and he confirmed to me that there is only one MP from the above mentioned clan and its not Abdirizaq Bixi, he is in fact in Nairobi and never left.

As I said before lets have a list of names, just like the 100 MP's who asked for the motion, lets get a list of names then thats it. We seem to hear the same, names of Jamac, Jini and Casha with the warlords, who else is in Xamar???

Gabbal   

Dear lad I spoke to one of the gedonet writers

Ask me again and I'll gladly tell you who owns Gedonet. smile.gif Garan maayo inuu Cabdirizaaq Isak Biixi soo laabtay ama uu weli joogo, laakiin bil ka hor Muqdisho joogay. Trust me, I know. icon_razz.gif