Sign in to follow this  
Nur

A Love Note!

hodman   

Salaam Nur,

Once again you have inspired me with your wordds. To some degree at some points of my life I have had that feeling of intense love that you describe but my struggle is that I can't maintain it for very long. How do you do that?

You write

O Allah I realize when I transgress and do wrong, that this behavior of mine was the result of a previous willful violation of something that I knew to be wrong. So as a result, my previous sin have led to my present one. Likewise, a good deed will lead to another good deed, because the reward of a good deed is to be given the opportunity and the honor to do more good deeds, until I meet you in the day of judgment.

Question is how does one break the shackle that the previous sin has on you such that it becomes a never ending cycle leading to hopelessness in alot of people even those who would appear pious and perfect on the surface?

May Allah give you Nur now and forever for sharing your wisdom with us.

Nur   

Rahima sis

Jazakillahu Kheiran for you and your kind mum for the brotherly Duaa, an apple does not fall from its tree, I am touched to know that eNuri is part of your family, I pray that Allah SWT enlightens your family with the light of Islam, remebering that the best in your family in the sight of Allah ( Taqwa) will host the rest of you in the highest place he/she attains in Jannah, so help each other in staying the course, as you remember from Roadmap to Paradise, the trip is long, many surprises on the way , supplies running low and Satan determined to derail your train. But on the flipside, Allah will protect you as long as you place your trust in Him.

Endeavor

Is good to know walaa, like the Prophet SAWS said, " Carafta falzam" You have found the way, stay the course with prudence.

Waterlilly

Thats rights sis, Dhiker is the secret here, the more you do it the more you appreciate Allah in more than a way, Allah SWT describes humans in Quraan as " KANOOD" meaning a person who only counts miseries that happened to them, but never takes the time to look into the good things things they have been given by Allah SWT. May Allah make us all a grateful lot, not KANOOD. amen.

Hodman

You write:

To some degree at some points of my life I have had that feeling of intense love that you describe but my struggle is that I can't maintain it for very long. How do you do that?

Walaalo, I have written a piece in Somali Titled " Macaanka iimaanka" that answers the question, please have ayeeyo Muraayad read it for you. Here is the SOL link:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000738

You write:

Question is how does one break the shackle that the previous sin has on you such that it becomes a never ending cycle leading to hopelessness in alot of people even those who would appear pious and perfect on the surface?

Like mice in a maze, life is all about learning, some learn quicker than others, learning from mistakes of others, while some learn from their own mistakes whom we call "Experts" as they have had bad judgments (sins) in the past that costed them dearly, yet while another group never learns, like a fly trying to get out of glass window they repeat the mistake a trillion times till they fall dead.

Sins happen because of:

1. Arrogance

2. Poor Self Control

The firts category is serious case, no one can help that person except Allah SWT. Allah helps that person by breaking thier KIBAR ( EGO and Arraogance) through a "Fadeexo" scandal that humbles them to their knees and may alter that person's state to be a great Muslim after that incidence.

The second category is common, it happens due to weakness in self control and not of prior willful planning or execution of a sin, rather it is an impulse of the monent and a lack of proper decision making process of the inpacts of such sin and its costly price please read the follwing article for detail:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001232

JZK kheiran for your duaa, and may Allah bestow the same and more on you amen.

Nur

Rahima   

^ Wa iyaakum brother.

I always read your articles to my mother, she's loved every single one of them for the past few years. Some she has even managed to pass on to her friends (the ones that can read english that is) :D . Your work my brother has gone a long long way and touched the hearts of many. May you be rewarded in this life and next for your efforts smile.gif .

Saalixa   

^^ iyo wiilasha khaasatan ;) Everyone loves Nur because everyone loves to hear and read articals that have benefit in every circumstance and view of life and are not waist of your time but help you gain islamic knowledge as well as imaan!

jazakalaah Nur.

Nur   

Nomads

It has been a while since I have contributed softwaano articles on this board, which were my specialty topics, reason being the fast paced political events that are targeting to dismantle the fiber of our faith. However, the soul and its softening remains my forte, as I believe rescuing sick hearts are as importnat as blowing the wistle on political blunder that are being committed by our politicians who are abusing power and blatantly disobeying their maker.

Love of Allah is such heart-softening topic, the more we think about love of Allah SWT, the more we are pulled to do what Allah loves, of kindness to others, telling truth even against ourselves, helping the less fortunate, and standing up for what is right even when phyisically threatened.

Nur

Nur, ur the light of SOL. I just cant describe how much I love u today for what u wrote abt ur love for Allah and for Allah,s sake I hold u so dear in my heart. Wallahi ur an inspriration, if only i would spend my browsing minutes or hours reading pricelless articles like urs. U made me cry and I envy u honestly, I wish I would yearm to meet my creature ALLAH like u do, instead I always ask Allah to prolong mylife and allow to do amal saalix and am never contended!

Pls pray for me and for all of us that the remembrance of Allah stays with us every second until we all meet him.

Thank you and Jazzakallahu khayran for all ur efforts and the beutiful experiance u wrote on the begining.

"Wa Quuluu Anaasa Xusna", ina Shayadaana aynzaqu baynahum"

Calayku nuur Yaa Nuur,wa kathra Allahu amthaalkum, wa jamacana wa iyaaku fil farduus alcla. wa ma daalika calal Allahi bi casiis!

You remind me Imam shaafici's words which says:

Uxibu alsaalixiina wa lasta minhum, Casaa an alqaa minahum shafaacah.

Wa Abqadu min kana tijaartahu macaasi

Walow kuna sawiyan fil bidaaca.

or otherwords when he said:

Shakawtu ilal wakiic bi suui'i xefdii

Fa arashadani ila tarku ul macaasi

Wa Qaala inal cilmu nuurun

Wa nuuru Allahi la yu'ta bil caasi.

allhuma matcnaa bi absaarina wa asmaacina ma axayaytanaa. --- Aaaamin.

Haneefah   

Yaa shaikh Nur, ahlan wasahlan. You don't know how much your softwano series are being missed.

Will definitely look forward to more heart rendering love notes, Insha'Allah. smile.gif

Barakallahu feek.

Blessed   

^I second! smile.gif

This is a gem of a topic, that is the sweetest of love, no doubt. I don't that a believer ever stops being in love, we just have the tendency to get distracted and be neglectful at times.

May Allah reward Nur, Now and Again and S.O.S greatly.

Nur   

Nomad

This old eNuri Softwaano topic is what pulled many Nomads from their seats to participate, I apologize for neglecting these direly needed beneficial series of soul healing topics, due to the fast paced political events affecting our faith in monumental ways, inshAllah I shall try to revive the series and share with you some of my spiritual experiences, so you can also share yours.

If a Nomad can volunteer to cover the political aspect of the current events in Somalia with objectivity, Justice and wisdom, I want to get my old job back, eNuri Softwaano Series.

Nur