Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Radovan Kradzic arrested! Now lets get Gen. Morgan!

I am actually surprised to see certain individuals defend war criminals. Whether you belong to the same tribe as Gen. Morgan or not, I think we can all agree he is a political pariah. He has committed systematic and calculated war criminals against all somalis and should be brought to justice. There is no difference between Gen. Morgan and Kradzic. In fact Morgan has killed far more people.

Che

You claim that Gen.Morgan is ready to face war crimes tribunal is nothing but mere rhetoric. Dont base your thinking on emotional and tribal sentiments sxb. Think rationally in coherent and unbiased manner.

Morgan is a warcriminal. However, I think the issue at hand is how to get Somalia free from ethiopian occupation and bring about a meaningful change that will bring lasting peace. Morgan is but a footnote in all of this. Besides, you'd be doing Morgan a favour putting him on trail. lol Let him face his maker, like Afweyne and Gabyow and Gaani before him. :)Its time to move on people.

Don't tell me you're talking about Riyale, lol a jr officer. If we start to prosecute the rank and file, I'm sure most somalis would be put on trail. I'm just named a few of the most notorious. You can add on the list, but regardless of the names, they all must meet their maker.

P.S. before you get all paranoid, I just mentioned the state sponsored war criminals.

I'm sure if u add the after math, we'll have all the warlords up to now, including the current TFG warlord having field practice in mog town. but i'm sure u have to draw the line between a government, and the aftermath that has come after

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Afweyne , Gabyow , Gaani and Morgan? where are the rest?
:D

All war criminals must face justice!

Please do not forget to add SNM gang. Infact, they should be on top of the list. :mad:

Sophist   

Marx, we all hate the BIG MEN who has brought Somalia to its knees and committed despicable crimes. WE ALL DO-- or so I hope. The question I have asked was merely to substantiate the specific allegation you have made against Morgan which goes against a 'widely' held believe!.

S

PS: We will now see the usual suspects coming out in droves trying to rewrite history--- one I have personally been a witness of. Some of us tend to defend the indefensible.

Gediid   

Xidigo

Adna SNM wax la yidhaa baa lagugu baabey.SNM is no more but their legacy stands stronger than all the mud you can sling their way.The peace your people,my people and all the people of the North enjoy today is the work of that SNM you mention in each and every post aad qortid.They have taught us a very valuable lesson and that is let bygones be bygones and lets learn to live in peace and harmony.I suppose their lesson today waxaa ka markhaati ah Ina Riyaale oo maanta madaxweyne ka ah Somaliland.I guess haddi sidii USC war of revenge SNM eey gali laheyd maanta Somaliland nabad iyo wax u dhow mey ahaan laheyn ee taas ku daarso xisaabta.

NB

Let me know markaad diyaar u tahay I hear there is an extremely good sheikh dadka ka shida saarka SNMta and I think he might work wonders in your case.... ;)

The problem of Marx is he only consider his tribe is the only victim of Somalia calamity, while the truth is all tribes are victims, so if we seek justice then we apply it on every one regardless their background and a government that represents all Somalis should prosecute them.

I know that Marx will claim the largest number of victims, but he need to remember that one death is too many, so if you want to start a war criminal search then believe me it will be faster if you start in your neighbourhood.

Kind regards

STOIC   

You folks understand that this is just a dream which was presented without any means to reach the glorious ends(at least this is my understanding) So no need to get sweat over this.Although I must warn you all there would be a Vehmgeritcht coming up when our friend Marx presents his case to the tribunal court

Originally posted by Muslim Somali:

The problem of Marx is he only consider his tribe is the only victim of Somalia calamity, while the truth is all tribes are victims, so if we seek justice then we apply it on every one regardless their background and a government that represents all Somalis should prosecute them.

Sxb, I have never disclosed my tribal information on this forum, nor I am a secessionist as you claim. All people irrespective of their tribes have suffered and I have never denied this fact. Gen. Morgan victims comprise all tribes, including his own. Just because I hail from Somaliland, doesnt mean I am a hardcore-ultra somalilander. Even so, Somaliland consists of so many different qabils. Dont work on assumptions.

In future please refrain from spewing tirades of self-opinionated tribalistic bile. I dont want to hear it.

I never knew what tribe you are but I wanted to know are you willing to prosecute war criminals from your area because you should be a role model in seeking justice not only revenge, which is by starting in your area, so when we see you doing this believe me all of us will trust your motivation and we will support on you mission.

By the way you are a secessionist because whoever seeks the defragmentation of Somalia is a secessionist, its true being from the north it doesn’t mean being hardcore ultra Somaliland because the majority of the people in the north are pro-unity but they can’t speak and express their support to Somalia so they waiting for a Solid Somalia state to rescue them, that what made secessionist use the tribal card all the time and cover it with different logos to deceive the people and that when I deliberately accused you with tribal motive and you just disclosed yourself easily lOl .

Its true the north consist of different tribes and you belong to them by blood only but the you lack their loyalty to Somalia, which make you like other outsiders who always work hard for Somalis do not reconcile, so when you come back to the loyalty zone we will work to but every criminal on a Somali court where justice will be applied.

Originally posted by Gediid:

Xidigo

Adna SNM wax la yidhaa baa lagugu baabey.SNM is no more but their legacy stands stronger than all the mud you can sling their way.The peace your people,my people and all the people of the North enjoy today is the work of that SNM you mention in each and every post aad qortid.They have taught us a very valuable lesson and that is let bygones be bygones and lets learn to live in peace and harmony.I suppose their lesson today waxaa ka markhaati ah Ina Riyaale oo maanta madaxweyne ka ah Somaliland.I guess haddi sidii USC war of revenge SNM eey gali laheyd maanta Somaliland nabad iyo wax u dhow mey ahaan laheyn ee taas ku daarso xisaabta.

NB

Let me know markaad diyaar u tahay I hear there is an extremely good sheikh dadka ka shida saarka SNMta and I think he might work wonders in your case....
;)

:D:D .............

Probably she was not born markay SNM jirtay or she was just a very cute kid. :D