Sign in to follow this  
Scientist

Frustrated DAYNIILE calls for the assasination of YEEY.

TOLSTOY

Also, in the meantime, it's
important
that leaders of USC folks, such as C/Qasim Salad Boy, Ali Mahdi, Gen. Galaal, Dr. Hussien Bood, Mr. Qanyare, should really understand of
their people
is in their hand, in ever sense of that word, and politically, history will not forgive them, if they watch and wait, till Col. Yey's mendacious agenda come to fruition, which will be to their
eternal detriment

So, let me get this straight:

1. History will not forgive Qanyare & other Muqdisho warlords if they don't stand up against Col Yeey. What about their actions for the past 15 years? I'm sure history (esp. "their peoples" history) will forgive them for the isbaaro, the rapes, the murders and the total social destruction they incurred upon once-beautiful Muqdisho, huh?

2. To "their people's" eternal detriment - I'm sure the folks in Shabellaha Dhexe region are quiet content with the economic boom their region has gone through in the past few months. Just look at Gudoomiye Max'd Dheere - a few days ago he wrote a check to controversial Hiiraan governor Yusuf Dabageed and gifted him with two battlewagons ("tekniko"). The facts in Jowhar speak for themselves.

However, Adeer, let's get to the bottom of what really irks you:

Col Yeey's TFG branch convinced an int'l body to open an embassy in the little tuulo of Jowhar. If you go to Jowhar today, the African Union flag hangs proudly - reminding Somalis that their African brethren have yet to forget about them. Funny - I don't recall Hargeisa - the capital city of the mythic Republic of Somaliland - having a foreign embassy. Not even after 15 years of begging every White boy in European and North American capitals! Ain't that a disgrace?

But, I wholly understand why, all of a sudden you've turned pro-USC.

Therefore, the intention of Col. Yey, to two fold, one is rebuild sufficient forces that can at least
guarantee
a foothold for his folks in southern Somalia(under the umbrella of government institutions)

Umm...Shows how limited your knowledge of southern Somalia is. What is there to guarantee? Col Yeey's "folks" live in (and have lived in) southern Somalia for centuries. Not even the then-powerful USC forces of Gen. Caydiid (allaha u naxaristo) could remove them from southern Somalia, although they tried many, many times. Waxa kale oo ku dhibaayo waa dadkii ahaa the Defeated Lot oo gacantooda wali ku jirto dhulkoodi oo dhan. Adigana you're stuck within the parameters of the Hargeisa-Burco-Berbera triangle. Afar magaalo oo isku muuqdaad degantahay. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Tolstoy:

[QB]
^^^^^^
Hello To You Too My Dear Retarded Friend

Hi, Adeer *waves* :D

Now, seriously, how does it feel to be stuck between a rock (Puntland) and a hard place (Djibouti)? More importantly, when will Great Britian open its new embassy in Hargeisa? I mean, when UK minister Chris Mullin visited, Reer SL were promised recognition, weren't they? And since Riyaale's March 2004 visit to London, recognition has come from the following countries:

1. Burco

2. Berbera

3. Boorama

4. Oodweyne

5. Gabiley

6. Sheikh

Wow...Amazing! Six countries ;) have officially recognized Somaliland.

P.S. If Somaliland is indeed a nation, so is Burco and Shanghai and the Red Sea. In fact, my boxers just declared independence from my jeans. I wonder: Will the UK recognize it? icon_razz.gif

Jabhad   

Tolstoy, is it not the interest of Somaliland to support these evil mogadishu warlords to keep Warlord A/yusuf busy. The longer these killers exist and cause widespread destruction, devastation and disorder in Mogadishu, the saver Hargeisa is from the aggresion of Warlord Yusuf. I'm sure Somaliland knows first hand what Yusuf is capable of doing by revisiting what happen in Sool and Sanaag regions of Somalia. Give credit to the defeated folks for making a remarkable comeback, will you.

As for Warlord Yusuf cheerleaders here in SOL, don't get too excited yet, as you did during the arrest of Warlord Qaybdiid. I'm sure you don't wanna be disapointed again. :D

^^^ what load of nonsence. Somaliland is a country run by NSS stoog who terrorised the main clan of that area. Its second prominent leader is accused of buchering civilians from parts of the former British protectorate. You live in a world which does not exist.

Puntland has shown the limit of Somalilands power and the myth of the SNM. Now watch the myth of warlords and the lie you belive regarding the situation in "Konfur" Somalia. It has been more than 12 months and there has been no bloodhsed.. So give us a break isloated, clan region of Norh Western Somalia.

^^LOL

Sxb, lets just hope you'll not abandon Col. Yey's like you had for Gen. Morgan.

Kol hadii abaari timaado

Dhimatay gees dheere (Morgan et al)

Ragga laxaha sii dhawrayow (Col. Yey)

dhaqasho waa geel :D