Sign in to follow this  
Yeniceri

Maxamed Dheere speaks

OLOL   

Who said Indha-Cadde is from Galgaduud? As I heard from the grapvines the man was born and bred in Qoryooleey - which the last time I checked the Somali map is in lower shabelle Region? No, His clan is from Galgaduud? why is it all of sudden an issue? Siad Barre and all officials of the previous Somali regimes used to rule land of others without being elected by any natives? and who are these natives? aren't all Somalis natives of the land? or some are immigrants? who came from where?

The powerful clans(anglo-saxons) that rule AMERICA, NEW ZEALAND, CANADA, AUSTRALIA are from Europe.Our hosts in these lands who gave us safer haven actually came in as immigrants, occupiers, expansionists and took over these lands by force... and by deception and look what they made of it? the best place to live in this world! And who of you fugees want to go back to that arid barren militia infested land?

OLOL

The powerful clans(anglo-saxons) that rule AMERICA, NEW ZEALAND, CANADA, AUSTRALIA are from Europe.Our hosts in these lands who gave us safer haven actually came in as immigrants, occupiers, expansionists and took over these lands by force... and by deception and look what they made of it? the best place to live in this world! And who of you fugees want to go back to that arid barren militia infested land?

Does that make right to rape other people's land? what a daft arguement , its like me taking over someone's ugly hut by force and building it a buiteful mension, does that justify my action? I always hear these falks from south Mudug and Galguduud saying the land is for all somalis and anybody can occupy where they want, well if that is the case why are they killing each other in mudug and galguduud then, one clan say's galinsoor and hobyo is ours, and another is saying get lost, then BANG BANG, and out of couriosity these clans are the ones who are occupying other deffendless unarmed tribes houses, farmes, and land in lower shabelle, so OLOL and Co. go back to where you came from, and stop copying whitemans sytematic ethnic cleansing.

OLOL   

Olol & Co? me and my company aint going nowhere but we are put in here forever. I live in the land of the brave and home of the free! And I am hoping to be buried in it. Not Xamar, nor Merca, nor Galgadud, nor Boosaaso.My offsprings will grow on the cheese and butter not starve in the arid hostile land of the horn. I honestly believe it is death sentence for kids to be born there! look at it? every other 4 years - it is drought and famine! and when there is some food, it is killing and fighting! for what? there is nothing to fight for, no resource, no diamond mines! just a scorched piece of earth! and walking skeletons know nothing else but to fight along clan lines - so backward and primitive!

what acursed land and people! God save Somalia and Ethiopia!!

And for these "occupiers" might is always right! that is how it works in this world...deal with it. Nin Xoog leh aa xaajo u toostaa!! Alle ooyin badanaa dadka qaar!!

Olol & Co? me and my company aint going nowhere but we are put in here forever. I live in the land of the brave and home of the free! And I am hoping to be buried in it. Not Xamar, nor Merca, nor Galgadud, nor Boosaaso.My offsprings will grow on the cheese and butter not starve in the arid hostile land of the horn.

That is the best news I heard for quite long, it means one less OLOL "flame" and his mini mes in lower shabelle.lol

Xoogsade   

Scientist, Kismaayaan rabaa guri inaan ka dhisto saxib, marka si xalaal uu iigu noqdo gurigaas degitaankiisa, markaan la heshiiyo qofka iska gadaayo, Waa idin soo maraa adiga iyo brother Xiinfaniin si aa iigu xalaaleysaan :D

Qaraabadeyda xagga hooyadana waxayba i dhaheen nala maal geli beeray gateen iyaga mar hore, waan ka deyriyay as I am not a farmboy and want nothing to do with it in the future. Su'aasha waxaa waaye, Xalaal ma ii noqon leheed haddaan la galo howshaas beer falashada considering my Awoowe came from Gaalkacyo ages ago? Perhaps should I get your stamp of approval, qabiilkaan ka dhashay macno kuma fadhiyeen.

Gabbal   

^Is this an attempt at change of topic on your part?

Scientist, Kismaayaan rabaa guri inaan ka dhisto saxib, marka si xalaal uu iigu noqdo gurigaas degitaankiisa, markaan la heshiiyo qofka iska gadaayo, Waa idin soo maraa adiga iyo brother Xiinfaniin si aa iigu xalaaleysaan

What have we here from you, again? Kismaayo dadna lagama kacsan, guryana lama xadin. Matter of fact the recent peace accord inside of Kismaayo between the disputing parties dispelled all hostilities. Complete peace was signed that also acknowledged that there was no looting nor barbaric recenge killings. smile.gif

Qosolkaada made me think you thought it was kaftan on your part, but it stunk. Markii Xamar lagaala hadli jidhay waad xasuusataa sidaad isku kuud-kuudineysay.

Su'aashaad u baahneed inaad ka jawaabtid waxaa weeye "Do you still believe in political capital invested in Xaraam?"

p.s. The venue the nomad ment was most definetely not Kismaayo, so do try again walaal. smile.gif

Xoogsade   

Kashanre, I thought I was addressing the Scientist, adiga magacaada maa ku aragtay meesha? or you are upset I called Barre Hiiraale A warlord? I definitely don't see I mentioned in Kimsayo gurya badan la dhacay although it is true and many from gedo and mudug live in other people's homes as they owned no property in the town. I know not only one or two reer kismayo whose homes were taken by force but more than a dozen.

Agreements with Hiiraale by Elders who chose peace and who are in a position of powerlessness doesn't purify the putrid. Had these elders had the chance to kick Hiiraale out and send him where he belongs to, they would no doubt about it. He is not God sent to them definitely as he is to you. They may deal with him on the basis of choosing the lesser of two evils. They also want to give the TFG a chance to succeed ee meesha ma jirto jacayl la isu qabo. You should thank A/Y for being the voice of moderation between Kismayo Elders and Hiiraale. It is all politics, so speak of it as scuh.

As for the question Xiin asked me which you think somehow amounts to an enigma, let him explain what he meant by it so I can reply to it. That is all it will take.

Haddaa rabtid in laga hadlo xaaraam iyo dhac, boob dad loo geysto, I can talk about some ilk's doings in Waamo iyo sida xoolahooda beebbaha ugu raacan jireen dhul dad islaameed leeyahay while the locals were tortured and accused of insurgency. Magaalooyinka Dhoobley, Afmadoow, iyo kuwa ka ag dhowoo dhan xaaraanaa lagu degganaa iyadoo dadka ka dhashay qori caaraddiis lagu maquuninaayo. The supposed Somali military was exclusively made of one clan and they used to sing tribal songs as they did their morning marches in these small towns. Even Kismayo residents lived in fear of the ruling ilk and their spies who spied on people and accused them of insurgency. All these displacements, torture, and robbery were taking place while we had a government. We don't have a new phenomenon but a continuation of the previous existing hegemony and thuggery.

It is better for you to seek other sources of discussion. I have nothing but contempt for all that is wrong with Somalia which is tribalism and its purveyors.

Gabbal   

You have tried so hard to dodge the bullet, yet again, my shaddy friend. :D

To summarize your last opinion;

1. The just recently concluded peace accord in Kismaayo was as a result of Cabdulahi Yusuf ( :D )

2. Though you have testified in this forum before that you are ciyaal Xamar and have only been to Kismaayo once beginning in the civil war under the protection of your mother's family; you have managed to give us first person look into how the Somali army (composed of one sub-clan you say, pray how large this sub-clan is!) engaged in havoc in the Waamo. Havoc that went unrecorded I say, in this information age. smile.gif

3. Looting and stolen properties unmatched even by Xamar have taken place in Kismaayo even though there isn't such a publicized incident and even my own personal information-gathering points otherwise. Such amounts of looting and stolen properties that was even refuted by a member of the old Boqor family of Puntland that was one of the men that spear-headed the recently concluded peace accord.

You have willing made yourself a laughingstock just so to change the topic and avoid the question. Forgive me if I look at you with indifference, because you don't deserve a discussion on this topic. Human personality is divided into introverts and extroverts. You are not an extrovert tribalis, atleast not here, but I had a haunch you were an "introvert tribalist" much more so then others here and I thank you for providing the truth. For goodnessake I remember shortly ago when you were defending Indha-Cade even when the U.N report about his drug plantations was splashed in your face.

Now answer the question (hana is kuudkuudin ileen rag baan nahee) and I won't address you again. smile.gif

Su'aashaad u baahneed inaad ka jawaabtid waxaa weeye "Do you still believe in political capital invested in Xaraam?"

p.s. The venue the nomad ment was most definetely not Kismaayo, so do try again walaal. smile.gif

Xoogsade   

You must believe I have higher morals than you do have around here ever since you mentioned Hiiraale's Godly status which earned you a contempt of some sort, hence, your attempts to find something in your poor judgement that amounts to credibility issue for anyone who disagrees with your hypocrisy.

Ilaahaa la caabudaa ee perhaps isaga ka raadi sharaf.

I will answer the question when Xiin explains it.

Gabbal   

^Then don't pretend you have higher morals. smile.gif

As for the Hiiraale analogy from over years ago; don't worry. I am searching for that thread, the context it was used in, and Rahima's religious defense of it just so it isn't an excuse used again by individuals who cannot rightfully and morally hold a debate.

Good Day sxb.

Xoogsade   

Make that(good day) permanent please as I am not interested in making your forum life more miserable than it already is. And I don't have to pretend I am better than you, You speak for yourself and people will judge who you are based on that. I don't have to make any efforts towards shining a light on you. I don't seek some gratification in the misery of the troubled. I respect whoever has higher morals than I do and I will try to emulate THEIR EXAMPLE instead of trying to be upset with them like you obviously are. Ma qofbaa kugu qasbay inaa wasaq walaaqato? You have to accept the verdict of others when it is right.

Also, do a search on me too about Indhacadde as you do search on Rahima's comments. Your assignment for the coming days.

I will comment on the rest when you finish contributing to your previous post.

And one last thing about my connection to Waamo, Hooyaday baa reer waamo ah, walaalaheed xagga hooyadana waaba reer kismayo, and that is how I know the first hand information as our relatives used to come to us in Xamar escaping from the abuse and torture the clan from Gedo has meted on them before I myself came to the region in the 1990s.

Anyways, better for you to not throw stones as you live in a glass house.

PS: Sheeko aan meesha oollin adaa keenay markaad ka jawaabtay Farriin Scientist loo dhaafay oo sarcasm ahayd. You weren't expecting I would get back at ya on your unwarranted comments. Gardarrada waa laga fiican yahay and you will get what you are looking for if you didn't get enough already.

Gabbal   

^ Good day my shaddy friend, dad iska gad baa ku jirtaa. :D

p.s. You very well alluded your mother was rer Gedo with the xaram capitalization of the Waamo farms that came as a result of Hiiraale (that you said and where asking Xiin for "permission") and now her background is completely changed! Interesting :D

Hakaa Saarta! And this is my last post to you. :D

Xoogsade   

Are you for real? War nin yohow waa kuu dhammaatay. May be some of the sane forumers can get some sense into your mind.

How you can conclude such information from my post to Scientist is strange.

What I wanted scientist or xiin to tell me was that i could buy a home or a farm anywhere without someone's permission provided I was following the right avenues.

And who cares if you don't post anymore delusions? I am better off not dealing with you really as you make no sense creating falsehoods out of thin air. Adiga hakaa saarto adaa yaabban runtii

Yeniceri   

^^

Labadiina isku gooya.

Read this:

Bye Bye Jowhar,Hello Kismaayo!!

Mohammed Dhere has lately embarked on a political mission to patch up things with his rivals in Mogadishu and beyond. In the past few days, we all heard about the new peace treaty between the governors of the two fertile Shabelle regions. As the sources from the Jowhar grapevines want us to believe, the pact was initiated by none other than the madcap himself, the indisputable landlord of Yusuf and Ghedi, His Excellency Mohammed Dhere.

There are also accounts from reliable sources that he had been making calls to Mogadishu powerbrokers and had some constructive consultations with Muse Sudi. Is this late maneuvering of Mr. Dhere, a political maturity? Or could it all be construed as the customary shifting alliances of the chameleon warlords of Somalia? It seems that the governor has reservations about Yusuf’s courting of Hiiraale. There is something anomalous about this much-hyped Kismayo talks between the warlords? The usual spin-doctors of Fadhi-ku-dirir venues are putting together new-fangled hypothesis about Yusuf’s longing to base his seat in Kismayo. It is rumored that Yusuf’s close interlocutors had in the past campaigned for the patronage of Hiiraale. So it goes that if Yusuf wants to make up with his ilk why should Mohammed Dhere alienate his kinfolk? What kind of covert ruse has come to the fore that forced Mohamed Dhere to look for alliance elsewhere? What compelled him to craft this political realignment and tactical repositioning?

As soon as we heard about this new truce between the Shabelle governors, both the president his protégé premier and large numbers of his cohorts were off to Yusuf’s homelands of Boosaaso and Garoowe. And lo and behold, Mohammed Dhere didn’t rest and let them off the hook. He come up with the litmus test, fired the one million dollar question after them. He challenged both Yusuf and Ghedi to define the difference between Indhocade, the lower Shabelle boss and Hiiraale, the Juba Valley ruler since in Mr.Dhere’s logic; both men are from the same central region of Galgaduud. He wondered why one is considered as a man of peace and the other is seen as a defiant pariah?

Mohammed Dhere made these exigent remarks in retaliation of the recent comments of Abdalle Deeroow, the constitution minister -- another one of those lame portfolios of Ghedi’s inflated cabinet -- who ironically doesn’t hail the regions in the covenant. But thanks to Somalia’s clannish raison d’être; the conventional wisdom dictates Deeroow to question and protest of this peace accord.

So it is said and written somewhere in the Somalia’s half-baked constitution that Mr. Deeroow is at liberty to represent the “natives†of Lower Shabelle. Here the inhabitants of Shabelle are hypothetically from the minister’s clan grouping. Forget the fact that Deeroow is from Bay and is a persona-non-grata in his own constituency. See the irony of Somalia’s nonsensical clan adherence!

But that was not the only reason the chief of Jowhar made his provocative discourse. The cynics are wondering was this ultimatum of Mohamed Dhere a masked eviction of the TFG or one of his spur-of-the moment invectives. Some people have been arguing for quite sometime that because of their stubborn nature and strong personality, both the Jowhar governor and the warlord-turned president would sooner or later be at odds. Now that the writings are on the wall, their falling out of each other is about to happen. The short honeymoon between Yusuf and Dhere is about to come to an end. As they say “marry in haste, repent at leisure†Yusuf is now in search of a new temporary capita. What a better place to set sights other than the port city of Kismayo. Bye Bye Dheere ... Hello Hiiraale!

The stubbornness of the Somali warlords, their shifting alliances and their political opportunism may seem so inexplicable to most outsiders but not to the suffering populace of Somalia.

Shaacir Mataan

Minneapolis , MN

E-mail: abaadir2002@yahoo.com

The cynics are wondering was this ultimatum of Mohamed Dhere a masked eviction of the TFG or one of his spur-of-the moment invectives.

You decide: http://www.somaliweyn.com/pages/news/Dec_05/24Dec10.htm