Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somalia’s priorities

Somalia’s priorities

To secure the nation by any means , through talks as well as through force. Recruiting, training and equipping a whole new generation of Somali security forces, from NSS, Police Army as well as Navy.

Economic development: Develop the oil and gas industries, the fisheries and create an environment conducive for the talent of the Diaspora to return home in order use their talent to better their personal prospects as well as the nations. Small scale factories across the country. The use of our ports sea and air to feed our neighbors huge economic needs.

We are a nation not in need of land, but much like Russia we have too much land for our population and thus of we do not create the national institutions we might lose much of it to humans as well as to the environmental changes effecting the world.

We must wok to develop the individual competence of the citizen, with Education and job creation as well as other business opportunities . Somaliweyn should not just mean land but the individual.

I am waiting for the day sheikh shariif uu ku dhardhaaro the shabaab munaafiquun, which is only a matter of time, unless they get in line and repent their misdeeds. Only then can our national future look up for us all.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

^^^I don’t think we need to wait on any segment for our collective interest. We specially in the North East need to rethink how politics is done and get rid of the old guard.

Duke's Young Turk revolution is coming and I want Mr Two Horns to help out.

Duke, count me in any day...I've heard rumors, tru or not, am not sure that our chubby leader is trying to forment conflict over there so as to extend his term...can you verify that for me...we can always take this discussion to the private section, since miss unkown here keeps butting in.

Republic Of California

^^^Indeed lool. Unkown adeer the Kismayu admin is a good thing. Kismayu will be no more or less than Galkacyu or Bossaso = run by its locals.

Two Horns, I do know old Cade might be getting nervous, way too many tough questions at this time.

^^^Unknown, since this is a different thread...why dont you answer the question of the thread. What do you think Somalia'a priorities should be?

Republic Of California

The revolution will not be televised. The project is a takeover, incremental steps.

Now we hope for a top down change, for example Gen IlkaJiir or Farjac or anyone else winning the election. However is that enough?

We need to implement a project to take over the districts, the cities the towns and then change the way business is done.

Thus the reveloition will not be bloody for our blood is sacred. It will not be quick and fickle, but a ground up approach, starting with saying “ENOUGH” with the old guard.

We need to defend our territories, our people and our dignity and the Gagaabs and Cade’s and others have not achieved anything thus far.

Saaxiib Duke, I've been meaning to ask you. What can I do to support any of the guys running for president. Am far away in pacifica...practically 60 hr work week....How can I help.

Republic Of California