Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Kismayo fallen and Huuraale run on a donkey as usual

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Emperor:

[

LX, Kismaayo Xaraanti haystay ayaa laga saaray, waxaana kasaaray shacabka reer Waamo, if you wish for more details and an inside info you may give me a righ, will be delighted... [/QB]

Sidi nin weyn u hadal marka hadleesid af lagaadadana iska dhaaf oohintaan badana jooji

PS:Emperor maa reer puntland ayaad tahay sibaad u careesan tahaye?

Yeey's sub-clan in Kismayo has completely joined Al-Shabaab as the planning was going on for months to cut ties with the TFG and embrace the Al-Shabaab doctrine. Will Yeey bomb the shyt out of the city? Probably not because Kismayo was never in his hand to begin with. It may get the attention of the Americans, but that usually depends on how the TFG pushes the issue.

PS: We already know Xiin is a hardcore anti-TFG, but when Emperor, the other Kismayo-born nomad made that famous "rag iska-dhicin iyo Rabi-ka-cabsi" comment recently against the TFG in a reply to Nephtys, we knew he joined Al-Shabaab for good. :D

nuune   

Libaax, adna qaska jooji, ee runta sheeg, qulqulatooyinkan cusub ma ku faraxdey :D

Emperor, many question for you bro to answer, bal anna inta lagu weydiiyey aan ku weydiiyo:

Are you defected TFG soldier?

N.O.R.F   

LST

So thats how it went down :D

Originally posted by nuune:

Are you defected TFG soldier?

I think the word soldier is too honourable,,,,,

nuune   

Originally posted by unknown1:

you are terrorist, cunug.

loolzz I missed this, Unknown replying to Username's comment that the TFG will capture Kismaayo.

Norf, I want to honour my friend Emperor, let me see if he honours me with an answer smile.gif

How large in YEY's sub-clan in Kismaayo is what I would like to know. I heard Faarax Taano will be president of JubaLand going forward. I think we need to know the situition more?

NGONGE   

^^ Adigo you don't have a qabiil, you don't have a keyboard, you're a mujahid without a gun. You're breaking my heart, son.

ps

Don't let that (new) Username get away with his TFG support.